Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities closed~ lock please

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/7 02:30:05 )
@Totalanimefan: They were always 2 of my favs lol. i like fem pokemon XD Sadly i found ws bidoof

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/7 02:43:12 )

@DreamerZ: Well at least you found a shiny God lol

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/7 04:33:13 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah, i will eventually get there lol. i like it so far
    @DreamerZ: yeah, mostly blind. i've been spoiled about some of the forms but not all. i want a shiny ralts.
    @star2000shadow: winter is my least favorite. i prefer cool to like a mild cold; but not COLD. if it drops below 50 i'm no good....

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/7 04:35:51 )

@Bonnie: Good. :)
Adding to your other convo. I also don't like anything below 50F either. I used to not be able to do anything below 70, then 60 and now I'm on 50 and I can't really ever seen myself being ok with it being 40 XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/7 05:53:18 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Angel of the Sea|

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Bonnie: hmm im no good ether, but in the winter i don't have to do as much. but at the same time most things slow down. during spring, summer and fall it feels like its 'run run run' haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/8 09:57:09 )
@Totalanimefan: A god i despise lol

@Bonnie: i miss shiny mega gardevoir. Need my goth queen XD

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/8 16:57:53 )

@DreamerZ: lol just watch this and then you might learn to love him?
Youtube Pokemon Video

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/10 04:00:52 )

@Totalanimefan: yes, anything colder is hell. i hate it lol
    @DreamerZ: yessss that's my favorite mega evoluton EVER; when it first came out and i caught a shiny ralts in my X game i was lit for months!

how are you guys?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/10 04:01:35 )

@star2000shadow: i do agree with that; it does pick up late summer going into fall but that's mainly because everyone is going back to school. it is always a rush.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/10 04:22:14 )
@Totalanimefan: lol ive seen it. But nah i refuse lol

@Bonnie: you have great taste. Mine was mega mawile. I'm ok. 1st part of my dental procedure went wel.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/10 04:49:02 )

@Bonnie: I’m good. I finished up a class today. I have just one more to do before the end of the month. It will be easy enough. :)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/10 04:49:37 )

@DreamerZ: lol forever unloved Bidoof

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/11 04:45:32 )
@Totalanimefan: lol im picky

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/11 05:05:01 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Angel of the Sea|

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Bonnie:

@star2000shadow: i do agree with that; it does pick up late summer going into fall but that's mainly because everyone is going back to school. it is always a rush.

True. i kinda miss school 'frown' ah well. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/11 19:32:24 )

@DreamerZ: Haha that's fine. I'm not in love with all of my shinies. I did find a shiny Graveler. I caught it, but I'm not going to use it for anything.
Have you found any new shinies?

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/12 05:56:29 )
@Totalanimefan: vulpix before bed

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/12 06:02:51 )

@star2000shadow: SCHOOL was fun. i always enjoyed school lol

@DreamerZ: mega mawhile was good. but mega lopunny was the one i used the most. i loved that lopunny became relevant lol. i love that pokemon
    @Totalanimefan: easy classes are the best!!! i hope it all goes well. what class did you just finish?

bloop

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/12 06:59:39 )

@DreamerZ: that’s a pretty shiny! Are you happy about that one?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/12 07:01:00 )

@Bonnie: thanks. I ended up passing my last class. I just got the graded essay back today. It was a business simulation class where you are the CEO and you run the whole business, every department, for 6 quarters and then you write two essays about how you did and what you would do in the future.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/12 22:33:19 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Angel of the Sea|

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Bonnie: I enjoyed learning, school itself kinda sucked for me so 'shrugs'. but now I no longer have school so that's a good thing in my book. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.