Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities closed~ lock please

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/19 21:48:19 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Angel of the Sea|

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Bonnie: Your very welcome. How goes your last few weeks. we've been working hard to get ready for an Inspection 'sigh'. it happens tomarrow 'nods' <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/20 01:23:14 )

@DreamerZ: <3 it is no issue to me at all

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/20 01:23:44 )

@star2000shadow: i have been doing well. just chilling and not going out too much since we are in this surge. it is nothing to play with it.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/21 01:10:44 )
@Bonnie: im late today. hope ya been well, bonbon

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/21 06:22:31 )

@DreamerZ: today was good a busy day. it's late here and i am about to go to bed but all in all a good day!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/21 22:15:59 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Angel of the Sea|

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Bonnie:

@star2000shadow: i have been doing well. just chilling and not going out too much since we are in this surge. it is nothing to play with it.

I bet 'nods' so how is yoour week going? Mine's been busy. we've been getting ready for inspection which we passed. <:3( )~~

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/21 22:49:38 )
@Bonnie: loll i never reply fast enough. I'm glad it went well. Dont be afraid to tell me all about your days sometime n,n

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/21 22:58:34 )

@star2000shadow: my week was pretty chill, not remarkable happened this week so i'm glad it is the weekend and i just sit lol
    @DreamerZ: it's all good. my day is okay; it is the weekend so i didn't do much

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/21 23:51:17 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Angel of the Sea|

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Bonnie: you and me both. we passed inspection so I'm happy. I'm just chilling right now 'nods'
played a bit of Sims4, tried to build another 'tiny house' I like making them. this one was a 62 square house when i normally try for the 32 one haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/22 02:00:33 )
@Bonnie: no need to do too much. i;'m sleepiness personified so I may be biased n,n

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/22 06:26:54 )

@star2000shadow: i never was able to get into SIMS but my friend plays it and they loved it

@DreamerZ: i feel you that's really all i do when i'm not doing anything else LOL

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/23 00:40:10 )
@Bonnie: Sometimes its good to just chill......speaking of, its the coldest day this week >.<

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/23 05:43:22 )

@DreamerZ: yesss it is below freezing here.....how cold is it over there?

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/23 06:56:17 )
@Bonnie: damn just 30 something. but yours is crazy

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/23 07:02:39 )

@DreamerZ: it's like 25 lol. not that much of a difference but we are from the south, it shouldn't be this cold! ;c

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/23 10:24:59 )
@Bonnie: ikr. This is insane. i literally mumbled waking up yesterday ''this is florida, right...''

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/23 17:14:10 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Bonnie:

@star2000shadow: i never was able to get into SIMS but my friend plays it and they loved it

@DreamerZ: i feel you that's really all i do when i'm not doing anything else LOL

I like building houses in Sims4 'nods' i don't much like the first three. and it sounds like their working on a fifth one. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/24 22:22:37 )

@star2000shadow: i am not much of a builder of buildings. i like making people and avatars and dressing characters up lol
    @DreamerZ: yeah, i dunno. it doesnt stop either. it is still very coldddd

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/25 03:34:13 )
@Bonnie: Any better today?

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/25 04:52:29 )

@DreamerZ: the weather is warmer but not my much. it stills cools down severely at night and it rained all day today so it's dropping right back below the 30's soon

bloop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.