Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities closed~ lock please

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/13 00:54:03 )

@Totalanimefan: yay! that sounds like fun. i didn't have any classes like that but i wish i did.
    @star2000shadow: yeah the overall experience is very important. if the people aren't good then it does not foster a good environment to learn

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/13 02:21:35 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Angel of the Sea|

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Bonnie: this is true 'rubs eyes' so how went your week. mine pretty mellow haha. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/13 04:44:55 )

@star2000shadow: same here there is nothing special to note at all. which is always good. they say no news is good news

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/13 15:31:10 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Angel of the Sea|

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Bonnie: This is true 'nods' or at least should be haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/14 06:26:44 )
@Bonnie: omg a real fan for lopunny. You're my best friend XD

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/14 06:28:35 )
@Totalanimefan: As my gen 1 favorite Definitely.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/14 16:20:36 )

@Bonnie: forgive me. I remember that you were in school but I don’t remember your major. Was it also business?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/14 16:31:09 )

@DreamerZ: awesome. My fav is Gen 2! So many good upgrades to the first and you could travel back to Kanto!

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/16 07:25:47 )
@Totalanimefan: Sr reply for my delayed reply. Been a lil sicly.

surprised never tried that 16 badge thing again

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/16 16:13:36 )

@DreamerZ: it’s ok. I hope you feel better now.
Yeah I thought it was so awesome. I didn’t like how Ruby and Sapphire didn’t let you go back lol

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/17 22:51:47 )
@Totalanimefan: it was bc pokemon wasnt supposed to get another game. Theyy didn't expect it to get huge. Now even non gamers know pikachu lol

ty for wishing me well.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/18 00:52:19 )

@DreamerZ: Yes. They thought that Gen II was going to be the last game. I remember that. I'm glad that they continued.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/18 05:41:54 )
@Totalanimefan: theres so many pokemon now i forget some exist. Arceus ,made me remember qwillfish

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/18 05:56:29 )

@DreamerZ: Lolol and it’s typing changed too. I don’t even think it’s a water type anymore.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/18 07:14:04 )
@Totalanimefan: omg i didnt notice XD. Well gpod to see them continuing the trend of ''not every aquatic creature needs to be water type,'' gen 5 started. It was limiting every fish n' bird.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/18 16:44:09 )

@star2000shadow: how have you been?
    @Totalanimefan: yes! it was business! it was a lot of fun.
    @DreamerZ: lopunny was such a cute pokemon and i was go glad her mega evolution came around; she was my top used pokemon in omega sapphire!

bloop

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/18 18:17:20 )

@DreamerZ: I only noticed because I went to use an electric attack and it didn't say it was super effective and I was like what? I caught it and then I looked in the pokedex. lol
@Bonnie: What are you doing now with your degree? I feel like a business degree can open a ton off doors, but then it makes it also hard to know what to do lol

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/19 05:23:16 )
@Bonnie: agreed my team hit like trucks. i miss em.
Also -hugs- missed ya, bonbon.

@Totalanimefan: guess visually seeing types is ingrained in our minds

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/21 00:57:25 )

@DreamerZ: Yeah it totally is. Except for Sudowoodo. I know that's a rock type lolol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/21 08:23:20 )
@Totalanimefan: lol i remember that bugged me as a kid..
how have ya been btw

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.