Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities closed~ lock please

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/21 17:26:51 )

@DreamerZ: I learned that game lol
I'm good. Last week I was very busy working on a long essay for school (ended up being 13 pages) and my husband and I decided to put down a deposit on a new condo that's not done being built yet. It will be ready in Sept or Oct. Our current house is a money pit because of the age but it looks nice and is in a great neighborhood so it will sell quickly when we go to sell it in a few months.
So yeah I was busy last week. Today my essay came back graded and I passed the class! So I'm off of school until March 1st when my new term starts. I think I would like to chill this week.
How have you been? Hopefully not as busy as me lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/21 18:01:23 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Angel of the Sea|

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Bonnie: Could be a lot worse, but could definetly be better 'sigh' but at least things are calming down. sort of. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/22 10:24:20 )
@Totalanimefan: i am gllad to hear ya doing well in many aspects. Me being i';ll the past week n a half really messed me up. Glad its over. Grats on your paper btw. i REALLY need to get back into my art n stuff... My mind's been so out of it...

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/22 19:48:06 )

@DreamerZ: I'm sorry you had a bad week. I think that means you will have a better week this week. How's the weather been near you?
Thank you so much! I always try to work so hard on school. I want it to pay off when I finish my degree and start working somewhere.
I would love to see some of your art if you do some. But don't force yourself either. <33

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/22 23:02:24 )
@Totalanimefan: i hope you're right about me, love. My mind's been bugging me..
i know ya can do it. Ya always work so hard n,n i'd love to show you art. Whst would ya want to see of me? Sometimes ya gotta force yourself outta a slump.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/23 00:31:08 )

@DreamerZ: Thanks. Honestly working hard towards something is really good for me. Puts my mind off of the pandemic, and WWII, and no job atm lol
I don't know what you normally draw, if it's people, then your avatar. If it's nature, a spring day, if it's things, a still-life. ^^

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/23 05:13:35 )
@Totalanimefan: ....WWII? =0.o=

-giggles- i jumped the gun. I draw stuff based on my lore. I'm no pro n' need to quit comparing myself to others. Kinda kills my morale, which imo is part of my issue u.u They're usually curvy. Just my style. Not even on purpose at times lol. Funny ya mention avatar bc mine is based on the mc's true self. Theres some metaphor to it. But, wont overwhelm you.
https://www.deviantart.com/dreamerzeon/art/I-Am-Zetsuna-907798254 [the pics too big n' I don't wanna take over the thread..]

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/23 05:48:45 )

@DreamerZ: WWIII I meant, Oops lol
Cool art. :) How long does it take you to draw a piece?

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/23 08:49:56 )
@Totalanimefan: usually depends on my brain. My hands are shaky bc of my handicap. A sketch may take a few hours, color may be a few days bc a redraw over it w/ my mouse. ''Days'' is if I'm focused.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/23 17:58:28 )

@DreamerZ: Oh I see. So when you do the art, it's with a mouse?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/23 19:13:47 )

@Totalanimefan: ZERO clue. the doors are completely open but i just need to find my calling.
    @DreamerZ: life is picking up so i've been away and probably will continue but i check in every couple of days if i can. whatcha been up to?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/23 19:14:17 )

@star2000shadow: yes, i feel that 100000000% this week has just been a week and it's only halfway over

bloop

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/23 21:34:06 )

@Bonnie: Yeah. I'm sure you can though. How's your week been?

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/23 23:07:27 )
@Bonnie: trying to get back to doing art. I've been so tired...

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/23 23:10:34 )
@Totalanimefan: yes, love. With how my hands are I rest them to draw. So, a tablet wont work for me u.u

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/24 03:18:50 )

@DreamerZ: Oh I see. What about a tablet that doesn't have a screen like a Wacom one? Although I find those are hard to use sometimes.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/24 23:44:08 )
@Totalanimefan: lol i had tht. too slick/slippery for me

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/24 23:57:15 )

@DreamerZ: I had one when I was 16 (now I'm 30) I did like it, but I totally felt the same way and I didn't like how I would draw but not look at what I was drawing. How are you doing? Better than a few days ago?

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/25 01:51:43 )
@Totalanimefan: after a bit of an emotional break down a bit.

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/25 04:41:45 )

@DreamerZ: I’m so sorry. Life is hard right now. I hope you are able to take care of yourself right now.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.