Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities closed~ lock please

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/25 17:08:49 )

@Totalanimefan: it was good! i thought i had COVID for a second but it is actually turning out to be a sinus infection. i've tested negative.
    @DreamerZ: i do not have the gift of art, but i understand being tired and not being as productive and you'd like to be!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/25 17:18:38 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Angel of the Sea|

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Bonnie:

@star2000shadow: yes, i feel that 100000000% this week has just been a week and it's only halfway over

Feel you there 'makes face' it decided to fallow me into this week to like one of them flea infested cats that wants pets, and you wanna pet it, but hello, fleas. but as i keep telling myself, it could always be worse. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/25 17:31:57 )

@star2000shadow: aw that's so sad and cute. cause you know it's suffering from itching but it just wants love. ;c <3

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/25 18:15:30 )

@Bonnie: Well good it's not Rona, but also those are no joke either. Do you feel like you are healing ok?

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/26 03:21:47 )
@Totalanimefan: it happens...unfortunately. Not tryna sadden your mood though. i better now. Even drew.

@Bonnie: idk if its a gift w/ my shaky hands XD I'm no pro

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/26 23:37:05 )

@DreamerZ: It's ok. It's just reality.
That's good! I was very tired today. I was up late last night with a friend and then today I was out walking around because of a Pokemon event.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/27 00:57:43 )

@DreamerZ: well my hands aren't that shaky and i can't draw. so if you can draw and your hands are shaky you're doing way better than me!
    @Totalanimefan: yes i am feeling better. the weather is REALLY getting on my nerves and it's ruining my sinuses as per usual

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/27 20:05:31 )

@Bonnie: What's the weather like near you?
Here it's like one day spring and then one day winter. Lots of rubber banding with the weather.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/27 23:18:12 )
@Totalanimefan: pkmn go i assume. Btw new game announced. I hope you had fun.

@Bonnie: A very positive way to see it. t-thank you. Glad you're well.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/28 15:15:01 )

@DreamerZ: yeah I was playing Pokémon go lol
Last night because of the Shamin update to Gen 4 remakes I was playing Brilliant Diamond. Im not far enough in the story to get it yet.
How are you doing?

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/1 04:01:09 )
@Totalanimefan: i played through SP. The e4 is amped up. Be careful lol. Been playing the new horizon game. Maybe too much. Me? I'm fine, love. Will eventually color that pic.You?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/1 06:14:16 )

@DreamerZ: Oh cool, how is the new horizon game? I watched my husband play through the first one. We both liked it.
I remember the E4 being really tough in this gen. I feel like I'm going to do fine this time around. I have a really good team. I just beat the 7th gym leader.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/1 23:47:47 )
@Totalanimefan: all the quality changes make it a step up w/ abilities n movement upgrades. Vibrant n pretty n some areas. But, I play to fight mechs lol
and yeah they buffed the e4 for the remake. They counter their weaknesses hard now.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/2 00:24:42 )

@DreamerZ: That's good. My husband will probably get it once he finishes his current game. :)
Oh I see, I didn't know that. I'll have to make sure I'm prepared. I feel like I haven't had trouble with the E4 since Gen 5. So I will feel good to have a challenge.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/3 00:22:17 )
@Totalanimefan: i'm sure you got this. Biggest threat is perfect IV garchomp. Fast n' hits hard, plus poison move to counter fairy.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/3 01:28:22 )

@DreamerZ: That garchomp was always so difficult. But there is fairy typing now so that's good. I'll have to add a fairy to my team, or maybe a good fairy move since it counters fairy types with a poison move.
When did you beat the remakes?

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/3 08:17:35 )
@Totalanimefan: kept procrastinating. Sooo some point in January lol

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/3 19:58:54 )

@DreamerZ: Um look at me. I haven't even gotten to the 8th gym yet lol
Although since Nov I've also been playing SMTV, Legend Arceus, Earthbound, Animal Crossing, Big Brain Academy, and watching my husband play Metroid.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/4 03:26:02 )

@Totalanimefan: it is cold in the morning and hot in the afternoon. my sinuses are very upset lol. but i mean it has been pretty last few days
    @DreamerZ: yeah, just chillin' lately. but things are going to pick up in spring ;c including my sinuses. i won't be able to deal

bloop

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/4 04:08:55 )

@Bonnie: I get that. it's cold and then hot and then cold and then dry and then humid.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.