Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Hello all! New to Voltra!

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/5 04:31:39 )
Just made my account my friend just found the site and told me about it ( @disco )
Wanted to say a little hello, the site looks so cute!! Looking forward to learning more and playing!

Was wondering if anyone could give some helpful tips? First question I have is how do I earn volts?

Thank you all!

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/5 09:42:50 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

WELCOME FELLOW GOBLIN!!

You mainly earn volts by posting. Other then that you can sell things, like art, code, other stuff ect

Voltra gets more busy when theres an event tho (and if im not mistaken theres curently one being worked on)

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Voltie — Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/5 13:49:29 )
Hiya! Welcome to Voltra!

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/5 16:20:28 )
Hi~! First of all Welcome to Voltra!
If you want to earn volts then play games or post on forums, have fun~!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/5 16:22:50 )
Welcome to Voltra. :)

Voltie — she Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/5 19:28:10 )
hiiiiiii!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/5 21:34:37 )

@Hobgoblin: best way to earn volts is posting. But you could also sell your art if you are an artist.

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/5 23:39:09 )
@GoblinsAndTea: oh my gosh thank you, i love your name so much! Big fan of tea too!
@Drunk Lalafell: Thank you so much!
@reader: Love your name! Thank you!
@Koah: Thank you!! <3
@Ryume: Hello! Love your avi!
@Totalanimefan: Okay thank you good to know! I might try and do some art! Love your avi by the way!

Thank you all so much for a warm welcome! ❤

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/6 00:50:39 )

@Hobgoblin: Awesome. People love ordering art ^^
Thank you! I'm really into plants atm so I wanted to make an avatar that reflected that.
What are some of your hobbies/things you are into?

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/7 08:03:47 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah I'll have to look into it! Oh, nice! Same I have a lot of cacti and succulents myself, and a spider plant and some snake plants! Besides that, I enjoy reading, and playing games and yeah art~!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/7 16:00:23 )

@Hobgoblin: that’s cool. I made a thread about plants in the chit chat forum if you wanted to post pics of your plants. I’m super late on the trend lol
Those are nice Hobbies. What kind of books to you tend to read and what video games do you play? There is a games forum and a literature forum too.

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/8 10:05:02 )

@Totalanimefan: Ohh nice I'll have to check that out! :D And you're never too late! I read a lot of different kinds of books, from young adult, sci-fi, fantasy, mystery and history. For video games, I tend to play ones like pokemon, animal crossing, splatoon, stardew valley, harvest moon, rpg's and mmo's~!
Nice I'll definitely have to check those forums out! What about you? What types of hobbies do you enjoy? :)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/8 23:56:31 )

@Hobgoblin: Thank you <3
I used to read young adult books a lot as a pre-teen and teen but then I grew out of them. I always liked them because they tend to have a good sense of adventure. Now if I want to read a book it's normally to learn a new skill.
You will fit right in here because a lot of people like to read and like the same video games that you mentioned. I tend to like Nintendo games and JPRGs. ^^ I love Pokemon, Animal Crossing, Rune Factory, Zelda, Smash, Shin Megami Tensei, and other games like that. ^^ The only MMO I ever played was the Gaia one but I really enjoyed that back in the day.
I have a lot of likes. I like watching the Miami Heat pro-basketball team (I'm the only one on Voltra that likes Bball lol), anime, manga, video games, nature (including plants, but I've always liked nature), technology, urban planning. The list goes on really lolol

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/9 10:55:10 )

@Totalanimefan: Oh nice, and thank you that's nice to hear. Yeah same here for sure Nintendo makes some of my favourite games for sure, I like Zelda and Smash too (even though I'm horrible at smash lol) Oh yeah I still log in to Gaia once in a while. Oh yeah, I don't really watch sports, but I do like anime and nature as well! ❤

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/9 17:44:33 )

@Hobgoblin: haha it’s ok. I still think I’m the only liker or sports on Voltra and I’m ok with that. Lol
I suck at smash but growing up I used to play it a ton with my sister and we were always excited when the next one came out.
I’ve been playing a lot of Shin Megami Tensei 5 since it came out in Nov. it’s so good and challenging in a good way. Keeps me on my toes. It’s like a grown up, darker Pokémon game with a story where you can choose your own fate/ending. In 2020 my top played games were animal crossing and Rune Factory 4S.
What anime do you like or have you been watching?

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/9 20:07:19 )

@Totalanimefan: Yeah I've got great memories playing smash with my friends, still have that excitement when the new versions come out now and the new fighters. Oh, that sounds interesting! Might have to check that out! Yeah, my top played game of last year was definitely animal crossing. I haven't played Rune Factory but it looks like a lot of fun, I'm a big fan of Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons so I think I'll have to check that out! For anime, it's a lot of different kinds, but my most recent watch was violet evergarden and I loved that. What about you?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/9 21:12:11 )

@Hobgoblin: Yes playing smash with friends when no one is that great is a lot of fun haha #1 game I would play with the neighbors as a kid lol
I recommend SMT to everyone, although it's not a game for everyone. Maybe watch some reviews or game trailers? I'm loving the game.
Rune Factory is also a great series that's made by the original Harvest Moon team (now Story of Seasons) so that really sounds like a good fit for you. Let know if you pick them up or look at game trailer.
That's a sad one. Recently I watched Komi-san can't communicate. It's cute and funny sometimes, and I was also watching Blue Period. Both are on Netflix and both are very good.
Now I'm watching Those Snow White notes which is about a Shamisen player.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/10 00:37:25 )
*stumbles in...*

Hey there

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/10 00:37:39 )
*stumbles in...*

Hey there

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/12 08:12:10 )

@Totalanimefan: Yeah for sure! All this talking about it now makes me want to play some with my friends this weekend haha! Yeah, I'll have to look up some game trailers or some gameplay for sure. Same with Rune Factory I'll have to look that up more!
Yeah, it made me cry not going to lie lol oh yeah I've been curious about Komi-san can't communicate. I'll have to look more into those two.
Oh hmm, I see Those Snow White Notes sounds like it could be interesting.

@DreamerZ: Hello~! ❤

“I can turn to that day as though it were a page in a book. It’s written so deeply upon my mind I can almost taste the ink.”

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.