Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Hello all! New to Voltra!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/12 20:29:21 )

@Hobgoblin: Komi-san is lighthearted and nice in that way. The other two are more serious but not in like a serous drama or sad story. Although to me fair I'm not done with Those Snow White Notes. So I guess I can't say, but it doesn't seem that way I'm half way through.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/13 01:26:48 )
@Hobgoblin: hey there~ How are you doing~

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/13 07:39:55 )

@Totalanimefan: Ah okay that's good to know, a lighthearted anime is nice. Glad to hear the others aren't sad! Have to be in the mood for a sad anime. Well, you will have to let me know how you liked it once you're finished!

@DreamerZ: I'm doing okay! How are you? Any plans for the weekend?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/13 16:50:03 )

@Hobgoblin: Agreed. I have to be in the mood for something really sad, and I feel like since the pandemic started I can't watch things like that. I'm barely holding on as it is and then put a sad anime in front of me and I would just fall apart.
I will let you know how Those Snow White Notes is when I finish it. Didn't watch any last night because there was a Heat game on last night (and we won yay) lol
Have you watched any anime this week or played any video games?

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/13 19:10:30 )

@Totalanimefan: Oh yeah 100% agree...don't need the extra sad or heavy. Need something distracting or happy. Okay, nice sounds good, I hope you enjoy it! Lol, congrats on the winning game that's exciting. Didn't watch any anime this week, but yeah I played some animal crossing and some brawlhalla :) what about you?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/13 20:45:30 )

@Hobgoblin: Agreed. And it's also getting to the point where it's weird to see a bunch of people in a crowd, or weird to see people in public indoors with masks on it media that I watch anime or not.
Nice! I haven't played AC since Dec. Just been too busy, but I do like it. ^^
Today I've been going hard on studying an easier class (Intro to HR) I would like to finish this class in two days. Because why not lol

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/14 03:08:16 )
@Hobgoblin: i do have a dnd game coming. Also, i'm well. Whats new

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/16 12:18:26 )

@Totalanimefan: Oh yeah, that's weird. It's definitely the new normal everywhere. Yeah, I sometimes go on long breaks between picking it up lol Oh wow, that's a lot to do, good on you!

@DreamerZ: Oh nice! That's fun! Glad to hear that. Not much, got sushi for dinner is the most exciting thing that happened lol

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/16 20:45:32 )

@Hobgoblin: Yes I wonder what our brains will think about crowds after the pandemic is over? I'm sure not everyone will recover.
Thanks. I didn't finish it in two days because on day 2 I barely did any work on the class. I decided to clean the house instead because I couldn't concentrate. ^^;

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/16 21:49:02 )
@Hobgoblin: at least ya can eat that. Seafood alergy XD

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/17 01:18:46 )

@Totalanimefan: Yeah I'm not sure either, I know I already didn't like big crowds and now I don't like them even more lol. Well, that's okay, it's not a race, take your time, you don't want to burn yourself out. Good on you for cleaning the house, that's a lot of work!

@DreamerZ: Oh dang that's too bad :( hope you had fun at dnd btw!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/17 02:24:04 )

@Hobgoblin: Thank you. I really push myself to study and work on my classes a lot because it's good at your own pace. And I would like to finish my degree by Sept 1st (I don't think I said that to you, if I did already, sorry lol)
I felt like not that much got clean because it was so dirty and cluttered. At least it looks better now haha.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/17 02:38:37 )
@Hobgoblin: was a smaller group than intended bc schedules. But we worked it n.n

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/17 07:13:37 )

@Totalanimefan: Of course! ❤ Yeah, I get that, just remember to take breaks here and there. Oh no, you didn't, that is exciting~! What are you getting your degree in? I'm sure you did do a lot! That's nice it looks better, I'm sure it feels better too!

@DreamerZ: Oh I'm glad to hear! :D dnd is a lot of fun!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/17 19:48:00 )

@Hobgoblin: Thanks. I do. (mostly to cook, or clean or go on Votlra haha). I took the pre-exam and I passed it (Doesn't count for anything, but tells you how ready you are to take the final.) I'm going to chill for a little bit and get my mental strength back, then I'll take the final today. ^^
my degree is in Business Management. Not super exciting, but it will get me a job. Originally I went to school 10 years ago for Japanese. I got my AA, but then I transferred to a school in England and I only finished two years in England and then I dropped out for a lot of reasons. Anyway, now I'm finally able to go back. I have the time, the money and I know what I want my degree to be in. I'm glad that this online school lets you go at your own pace because one of the things that held me back beside the insane cost of school was the time. I didn't want to have to do another 2-3 or more years of schooling again.
Also this school is only $3,700 every 6 months. Which is like obvs still a lot but have you seen how much other schools are? Like 10k+ a semester. No way I could afford that for 2-3 years.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/18 02:24:09 )
@Hobgoblin: do you play? tell me some o your hobbies n,n

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/18 08:21:58 )

@Totalanimefan: Oh that's good glad to hear that! Oh yay, that's exciting congrats! I'm sure you will crush the exam itself. Oh yeah for sure, a good degree to have. Oh wow, that's cool! That's awesome you could go back to school. Yeah, online courses are great I loved having those when I was in school, being able to go at your own pace is the best part for sure. Cause yeah you get to the point where you just want to be done that's for sure, so anything to make it go faster or easier is nice. Oh yeah, that's not a bad price at all, all things considering that you said, some schools are wild.

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/18 08:24:00 )

@DreamerZ: I have played yeah, not much but it was a lot of fun, me and my friends are thinking about doing a couple of short one-shot type stories actually! As far as hobbies I really enjoy art, plants, reading, and video games. What about you?

“I can turn to that day as though it were a page in a book. It’s written so deeply upon my mind I can almost taste the ink.”

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/18 15:37:44 )

@Hobgoblin: hey there, welcome! how are you enjoying the place so far?

banner by Ruby ❤️

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/18 17:44:47 )

@Hobgoblin: Thank you. I passed the class last night!
Yeah when I lived in CA I thought about going to one of the state schools, and it was 14k a semester plus books and fees and whatever on top of that. No way I could do that!
Today I'm starting Concepts in Marketing, Sales, and Customer Contact
How are you doing?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.