Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat What are you looking forward to in 2022? o wo

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/31 17:06:40 )

January already sounds like an awesome month to me thanks to Belle coming to theaters on Jan. 12th/14th and then Pokemon Legends: Arceus releasing on the switch on Jan. 28th! I'm so excited!! I'm also planning a trip to Toronto in July with Hadsie! I hope we'll have fun!

What about you guys? o uo

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/31 20:20:47 )
I’m so looking forward to all three of those things~
; w;

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/31 21:12:14 )

I'm also looking forward to Arceus! I hope that it's really good. I've been keeping myself busy with SMT V and Brilliant Diamond. (And school)
Another video game I'm looking forward to is Rune Factory 5! It came out in Japan this year, but the rest of the world is getting it in 2022.

I don't have any travel plans, but people are coming to me. A friend from FL is probably coming in March. My In-laws would like to come and see us in April, and a couple my husband and I are close to (past coworker) is coming in May. So lots of people to see (obvs if international travel is allowed then)

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/31 21:36:20 )

I am literally hoping for good vibes! I don't have anything specific planned at all, but I wish everyone health and happiness. I hope everyone dodges Omicron. Stay hydrated, social distance, and wear masks~ <3

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/31 21:46:04 )

@totalanimefan: Oh yeah! Definitely need to make sure I check travel restrictions before traveling..

@Bonnie: Thanks! You too! o uo

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/1 01:45:18 )
In this new year I look forward to living life again without being locked down. Though I've spent my first day of this year in isolation due to coming in contact with someone who has COVID lol.

I'm also looking forward to spending more time at speedway again and bettering my skills as a driver. I have many goals. :)

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/1 02:10:32 )

@Kreatura: Aw! XD That sucks you’re quarantining for the new year!

You race cars? O:

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/1 02:10:54 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

I also want to see the movie Belle. Been eyeing it forever.
I don't think i'm really looking forward to something in 2022.

But i just cannot wait to see my art progress for the most part.
Tho January 5th i am looking forward so for Genshin's 2.4 patch where 2 characters i've been dying
to have will be available.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/1 04:07:30 )
Bonnie:

I am literally hoping for good vibes! I don't have anything specific planned at all, but I wish everyone health and happiness. I hope everyone dodges Omicron. Stay hydrated, social distance, and wear masks~ <3

This. Just this 100%

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/1 04:33:12 )

@Kent: you are welcome~~

@Totalanimefan: yes ma'am it's getting crazy again and hospitalizations are going up

bloop

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/1 05:19:51 )

@Bonnie: I know. And I feel like I'm taking crazy pills cause sooo many people don't care. Like what?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/2 06:33:12 )
I look forward to doing more art (digital and pixel), craft, and writing! I have so much I wanna create. <3

Voltie — Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/2 14:19:24 )
Really hoping for Rune Factory 5 to drop.

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/2 19:06:15 )

I have something else I’m looking forward to! Some of the newest anime coming this winter season! Sasaki and Miyano, Futsal Boys!, Tokyo 24th Ward, and Requiem of the Rose King!! And also the movie for Furuba! A prequel with Tohru’s parents~ > w<

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/5 23:02:24 )

@Drunk Lalafell: Hell yeah. Me too! Did you play 4?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/9 03:44:08 )
    //smooths back her hair with a sigh
    Hopefully, I pass my exam but I'm not holding my breath. My fear is having to take it for a third time, but hey. Hopefully this year I can land a job and finally enter the workforce. Aside from that, I just want to eat delicious food and live quietly, hahaha.

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/10 20:39:30 )

lol Good luck, blue!

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/10 21:47:59 )

My year started really great so far! Moved into a bigger apartment this week and my fiance got hired into a better job with more pay (today is day 1!)
So that was a lot of my excitement going into 2022
Now I'm tired
:vanora_xd:
But I do really want to do more crafts and hobbies this year. Didn't get enough of that last year due to life being to hectic. So that's where most of my attention is directed now!

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/10 23:10:16 )

@Jolly: That's awesome!

I want to make more art this year! Especially pieces just for me. I should probably work toward cleaning and organizing my room first though...

Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/11 16:13:23 )

@Kent:
Yessss, I'm trying to reduce the amount of projects and events I involve myself with and just... draw for me. And draw more interactive art, which is what started me with drawing as a kid in the first place XD the desire to make comics and see my OCs interact!

although, cleaning rooms up does help the mind be more creative/relaxed lmao

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.