Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat What are you looking forward to in 2022? o wo

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/11 19:47:50 )

@Jolly: The clutter in my room has been such a distraction and really stresses me out. > A< I want to work on it little by little~

I'm so used to drawing art for others but it really is much easier to draw for myself... I'm just never sure of what I want, though I have plenty ideas. I've always wanted to make comics too. ; w; So many characters of mine I've nearly forgotten now..

Voltie — Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/12 07:42:29 )
Totalanimefan:

@Drunk Lalafell: Hell yeah. Me too! Did you play 4?

Absolutely! :D

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/12 20:26:55 )

@Drunk Lalafell: It's so good. I have a ton of hours on that game. Did you play the 3DS, or Switch one or both? I have played both lol

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/13 00:20:01 )

[hopefully] finally getting things sorted out with all these doctors and getting back on my medication. my appointments just to get started on things are dragging on into march at this rate, which is honestly ridiculous... but i guess it's better than nothing. i would very much like to not be in constant pain and/or buying supplies off amazon for another year. :^)

Then when that gets sorted out, I can finally go back to work. Not necessarily looking forward to that, but sure would be nice to have money again.

I am also eagerly awaiting a few movies scheduled to come out, especially Rob Zombie's The Munsters.

ALWAYS PING ME

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/13 06:59:36 )
Love seeing what everyone is looking forward to

I'm looking forward to earning my first degree (doing college again is hard as a grown adult) and finally trying to have a real garden this spring (not an adept gardener - wish me luck )

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/13 20:51:05 )

@Neptune: I'm trying to get my degree too. Good luck! It's a lot of work.
I'm also growing house plants, and I am growing lettuce in my aerogarden. ^^
What do you want to grow and what are you studying?

Voltie — Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/16 08:49:25 )
Totalanimefan:

@Drunk Lalafell: It's so good. I have a ton of hours on that game. Did you play the 3DS, or Switch one or both? I have played both lol

I played both. I think I'm somewhere in post game on my Switch data.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/16 08:57:00 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

In March I finally get to go to Disneyland again after almost 7 years after my last trip ;w;

I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/16 20:44:09 )

@Drunk Lalafell: I'm in the post game too. I haven't decided who to marry yet haha

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/21 18:45:40 )
Totalanimefan:

@Neptune: I'm trying to get my degree too. Good luck! It's a lot of work.
I'm also growing house plants, and I am growing lettuce in my aerogarden. ^^
What do you want to grow and what are you studying?

@Totalanimefan: I'm jealous of your lettuce! I want to grow a few foods, probably like carrots, bell peppers and a lettuce or spinach to start. I'm thinking grow bags so I don't get too overwhelmed lol, plus we have a lot of deer around so I think it will be helpful to be able to move them if I need to!.

I'm studying psychology - what about you?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/21 22:13:02 )

@Neptune: Yeah I grow the lettuce inside so I don't have to worry about seasonality or pests lol
All of those foods sound good. I've grown Green Beans before fresh (outside not in my aero garden) and they taste soo good. Nothing like the store bought ones.
Grow bags would help you.

I'm studying Business Management. I was studying Japanese/Psychology when I first went to school 10 years ago. Had to drop out.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — He/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/22 12:18:37 )
live your life how you want . . .

Not much in terms of humanity LOL XD;;
I don't go out a whole lot, but it would be nice to go everywhere like we used to. The paranoia sucks.
Too bad most of the shopping malls are dead around here.

I would probably want to go to cons! :3
I miss some of the hanging out, but not the creepers RIP TT^TT

. . . it\\\'s the only one you get
AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Olda** mule from 2018, back from its fabulous grave

WARNING: My profile has animated gifs and flashing colours

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/22 22:37:23 )

6 more days till Arceus releases! > w<

Also, Orbital Children premieres on Netlfix that day and it's looking like a good anime...

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/28 17:29:01 )

Pokemon Legends: Arceus is out today!!!!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/28 22:35:08 )
    I've been curious about it! But I don't have the guts to spend that money right now.

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/31 16:34:38 )

I've really enjoyed it so far! I wish there were certain things you can do with your pokemon, but I love how you can throw empty pokeballs at pokemon and filled pokeballs at trees and rocks to collect berries and tumblestones with the help of your pokemon. Also love how you can choose to enter a battle or not. The mechanics sure are interesting. I do feel like the graphics in sword and shield are better though? Idk..

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/1 03:25:52 )
@Kent: I'm also playing arceus, and I agree with what you've said. I also really enjoy the crafting system and the fact that you can find most of the materials in the wilderness.
Have you noticed that the pokemon(wild or tame) seem to hit harder? Sometimes it's like I get in a battle and get hit once and my pokemon fainted, often before I get a change to attack.

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/1 19:01:40 )

@Alorrena: The crafting system sure reminds me of botw and monster hunter. X3
I haven’t really noticed that. I was surprised when my pokemon did one hit KOs. XD I have noticed that sometimes the wild pokemon doesn't attack at all. Instead it just “looks around.” I feel bad attacking it. XD

Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/1 20:31:05 )
@Kent: my hubby said it was like monster hunter and pokemon had a baby and this was the result! yeah, i'm the opposite, i love when they look around because then my pokemon doesn't get hit. two kinds of people haha! but yeah, i noticed it quickly. i asked my hubby a couple times if it seemed like the pokemon seem to hit harder or if they were weaker... i think attacks do more damage than we are used to from previous games, but i think it makes sense if you think about it. pokemon are our world's equivalent to animals, and it's like survival of the fittest, so as time progresses the pokemon are going to become more and more resilient. Especially since the setting is the past.
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.