Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Any weekend plans?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/17 03:20:12 )

It’s almost the weekend! Tell me if you have any plans. Staying in and cleaning or playing video games is a valid answer too lol

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/17 03:20:43 )

It’s Pokémon Go Community Day this weekend but I’m sick with a cold so I don’t know how much I’ll be able to play. :(

Donator — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/17 03:32:53 )

I hope you feel better soon. :(

I have a few things in mind that I'd like to do. I'm probably going to go Christmas shopping, draw, finish learning the choreography to Aespa's Savage, and I might watch Encanto with a friend.

❀❀❀❀

Check out my shop! Currently selling Winter '21 Plasma Orb Items and more.

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/17 03:54:31 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Normally i was gonna play a murder mystery oneshot this sunday but one of the players cant make it due to exams so ill have to see what the DM says tomorow

Today i spent 5 hours waiting (no im not kidding) for genshing impact to instal. I played mayby an hour and i have no idea what im doing but im doing it for sure. I stopped bc critical role is about to start but i do like it so i think this weekend i might play some more

I might also draw a bit (been succsefully able to make 3 outfits that look decent for the first time so wanna finish those)

and i think thats about it?

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/17 12:10:02 )

This talk of mobile games makes me remember that I haven't checked on Cookie Run Kingdom in like 24 hours, oopsie.

I have no weekend plans except maaaaybe some baking if I get around to it.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/17 17:08:45 )

@Ark: Thank you! I've been drinks lots of fluids and getting rest. I'm sure I'll be over it soon. Those all sound like nice weekend plans. ^^ Have fun with that.

@GoblinsAndTea: I hope they do well on their exams! What the heck, why did that take 5 hours? Drawing sounds nice. Are you doing it for fun, or do you have pieces that you owe people?

@CooperationIsKey: Check your apps haha. Are you going to play Community Day at all in Pokemon Go? What are you going to bake? Baked goods are my fav! But also go many calories lol

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/17 19:23:36 )
Yeah iam working

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/17 20:30:40 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

I'm going to a friend's house! We are having a drunk sleepover with pizza bad Christmas movies and card games!

...If you wanna keep your head

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/17 20:34:28 )

@Miss Sandman: Well that doesn't sound fun lol. The all white avatar is really cool!

@Spider: Awesome!! Makes me wish I lived near my besties. I would totally do that. (loving the avatar) I think I'm going to play SMTV. I'm at the part where you have to get the 3 keys. Been on that section for a long time. I'm trying to grind to level 72.

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/17 21:18:40 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

@Totalanimefan: Working on a few for myself and some for others

And i honestly have no idea why it took so long?? but oh welp lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/17 23:16:36 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

@Totalanimefan:

Without going into details you’re at the part where you can unlock the “secret” ending but it’s a pain bc you have to fight an optional boss and it was a w ful.

...If you wanna keep your head
Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/17 23:51:47 )
@Totalanimefan: I need to work every weekend *rolls eyes.... I HATE to work every weekend. And thank you very much:D
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/18 02:25:22 )

@GoblinsAndTea: I don’t know how you didn’t rage quit. I would have been so mad I would have stopped downloading it lol
How’s your weekend playing out? Like you thought?
@Spider: awesome. I will totally do that probably I heard there is a point after the 3 keys that you can pick an ending? Something like that. I didn’t read too much in the article about how to get the endings. Do you think you will reply it to get the different endings?
@Miss Sandman: that sucks. What’s your job?

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/18 03:00:28 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

@Totalanimefan: In the meantime of downloading i was watching some youtube, but tbh idk how i din rage quit either lol
So far its been going as planned yup! I did finish watching centaurworld and i cant stop thinking ab it. Sad it ended but at the same time it shouldnt have more seasens

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/18 03:30:09 )
Tomorrow I'm working. Sunday I'd like to finish Christmas shopping, but at the same time, I don't feel like dealing with weekend crowds trying to do the same, so might wait until Monday when I'm off as well. If I end up staying home, I'll most likely be a couch potato catching up on shows, even though I should really do some cleaning.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/18 04:40:24 )

@GoblinsAndTea: nice. It’s still Friday night for me. I’m hoping this weekend will have nice weather.
@Aisukohi: that’s tough. Cause you want to get it done but no point in going when it’s super busy either.

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/18 04:49:49 )

@Totalanimefan:

If I remember, but tbh I usually don't, lol. Not for lack of wanting, I just never remember.

As for baking, there's this gnarly chocolate cherry eggnog cake I've been wanting to try out. I love baking, but you're right: the calories are baaad. ^^;

Please ping me!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/18 05:46:44 )

@CooperationIsKey: wow that cake is unique. I’ve never heard of that flavor combo for. You should post a pic of it when it’s done and tell us how it tasted.
It’s this weekend both days. Normal Comm Day hours. 10-5pm.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/18 05:47:14 )

@koneko: that sounds like fun! Is it far from your house?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/18 05:52:46 )

@koneko: yeah totally doable. Take some awesome pics while you are there. I’m sure it will be pretty.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.