Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Hello! How are you doing? :3

Donator — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/24 12:01:59 )
@GoblinsAndTea:
Sorry I didn't reply sooner, I realized this large puzzle I am working on has taken me more than 5 hours. xD; I will drop you a message!

Donator — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/24 12:02:48 )
@Anarchist Beauty:
Sorry I didn't reply to you as well and love that. xD; Sending you a message as well! :3

Donator — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/24 15:39:14 )

Hello, welcome to Voltra! :)

I had an Ernya account but I never used it. I probably only logged in about 3-5 times. It definitely seems like I missed out on a popular site.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/24 17:27:25 )

@Vegan: Hey welcome to Voltra. I think you will fit in just fine. We are having an event right now, so make your way to the event forum and check it out. If you do the daily door threads you will be rewarded with that thread's related event item for free. You can also earn currency by posting and playing the games on Voltra.
I'm also from Ernya. My username was the same on there. I hope to see you around a lot. ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/24 22:17:42 )

@Vegan: All good, all good.

Donator — buckaroo Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/24 22:53:23 )

Joining the welcoming party a little late, but I still made it !
I'm sure you'll love it here, we have a great community :')

Donator — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/25 00:45:31 )
@icedchai:
Thank you so much! LOVE the username and your avatar is adorable! ^__^

Donator — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/25 01:01:27 )
@Kory:
I also enjoy avatar forums, I have been trying to get into them again, and sometimes, it's hard when there are so many people who are children that don't understand what it's like to face the real world and its continuous things it throws at you.

I made the switch in September 2016 and I've had a LOT of junk food myself like you and it's come down to where I am now starting to re-learn my love of whole foods, but, I don't see junk food as harmful once in a while, but, it's very bad when it's all day, every day in my opinion. ^__^; A lot of processed soy is never good for anyone, especially if you are allergic, I know that for the most part soy is harmless and beneficial, but, anything in too much of a quantity, it can definitely give repercussions. It makes me sad you struggled so much with pain, dizziness, barely walk or did not eat enough to sustain yourself.

(As for being a picky eater, I never used to like vegetables prior, only fruits, now, I love so many things, but, I also have tons of food aversions because of how I was raised, if you don't like something in a recipe, it's always good to swap it for what you like, so say, one recipe I love is a cauliflower cashew alfredo and say you don't like or can't have cashews, I know some people have replaced with sunflower seeds, etc. - I like mushrooms, but, it depends on how they are cooked to be fair, but, adding replacements into a meal can give more satisfying filling, however, as I said earlier, I rather eat whole-foods as much as I can. xD - As for mushrooms replacing meat, it has to be a combo of things to get that 'meaty texture' for me.

You and I are not so different, I feel that a lot (as long as they aren't directly hurting me, I don't judge people based on the things they do because I know I don't like it when others judge me) and that is how I've been trying to approach it more often because trying to pressure someone is never smart and if people want to change? They will change for themselves or ask for help. <3

I deeply relate to you on the 'I do a lot of shit that I could be judged harshly on, especially coming from a religious family--' my own parents raised me in a religious household which became more of a cult-like upbringing and so I feel that. I never decided to sleep with anyone consensually and my husband knows I am still scared to with him almost as if I'd break a promise to my parents, despite being married.

Ugh, I LOVE Elliot, he was my first love on the game and Seby (Sebastian) is great too, but, I agree, kind of lazy. xD I will say Harvey is such a great spouse, he watered my crops a few times I forgot to replace a sprinkler one year, put water in the bowl for the cat, and sometimes would bring me food or coffee for breakfast. I just.. my heart was so full.

I will send you a message as it would be easier than flooding this welcome post I made. ^__^; xD;

Donator — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/25 02:44:22 )
Ark:

Hello, welcome to Voltra! :)

I had an Ernya account but I never used it. I probably only logged in about 3-5 times. It definitely seems like I missed out on a popular site.

I just saw this so I decided to quote it! I didn't use it a lot either. I logged in maybe 10-15 times max..? Then went straight back to Gaia. xD; If anything, you have the chance here to enjoy THIS site, it feels a lot more comfortable, and like the people I've met so far have been very warm and inviting. D: Thank you for being one of those people! I hope you're doing well and taking good care of yourself!

Donator — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/25 03:20:00 )

@Vegan: Aww, thanks! You're very sweet! ^^ I hope the same for you, as well! :3

❀❀❀❀

Check out my shop! Currently selling Winter '21 Plasma Orb Items and more.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.