Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat first coffee in a week

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 20:30:19 )

I was on some antibiotics and couldn't have caffeine, but didn't feel justified spending money on decaf just for one week, so I have not been able to have my daily cup of coffee. Today was the first day off them, so of course I whipped out my big ol' Pennywise mug and had at it. I think I should have taken it a little slower, 'cause now I'm all jittery. Oh, well. Worth it. Delicious coffee, my precious...

Donator — she/they Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 00:20:35 )
I was so much happier when my daughter was finally born just because I could go back to nothing but coffee all day. Being without it is the worst.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — A.I. Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 00:37:40 )
// AI-COM MNRVA : activate MIDNIGHT EXIGENT(aurora knives)

I thought like 3-4 days was really bad but...a week without coffee? I'd probably riot. c:

Glad you're able to enjoy it again!

Warms my soul. Come to think of it...

// AI-COM : return // end of line
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 01:03:28 )

I work as a barista and a few years ago I challenged myself to go a week without coffee (or any sort of caffeine). I had the dullest of dull headaches and by the end of the week my mental health was in shambles. o-o After succeeding I rewarded myself with coffee and that first sip sent life back through me. I haven't cut out caffeine cold-turkey like that again.

❀❀❀❀

Check out my shop! Currently selling Winter '21 Plasma Orb Items and more.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 01:22:13 )
I'm with Glume...cutting out caffeine was hell for me when I was pregnant. xD I know you don't HAVE to, but it was strongly discouraged for me. I had decaf here and there, but it wasn't the same. My first fully caffeinated drink after he was born...HOO!!!
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/19 04:56:11 )

oh hello, fellow caffeine addicts
but yes, that first taste after not having any is just pure gold ;v;

ALWAYS PING ME

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.