Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion New Event Currency!?! UPDATE: Now there's a door!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 18:05:04 )

@Vii: It was on organization behaviors. It was easy because two of my past classes had sections on this very subject. So I just reviewed the 4 more important chapters, took a mock exam, passed that and then decided to go for the real thing. :)

@macsen191: Yes join us for this event! The more the merrier!

@Purpsy: I hope I don't have to wait until midnight lol

@sunny: Me too! So excited

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 18:05:25 )

@dragoness Totally agree. I kinda want the key as an item for my avatar lol

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 18:06:13 )
    I wonder when it will start???

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 18:09:25 )
    The key is cute, it reminds me of Alice in Wonderland

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 18:32:15 )
    Oooo it looks like it is the Reaping Ritual!

Donator — it/they Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 19:17:51 )
𓏲 ΰΉ‹ΰ£­ Λšβ‚Š

it already looks super interesting im excited ! glad i joined in time to participate in this years reaping ritual

β‚Š ΰΉ‹ΰ£­ ΛšβΈ™ΝŽΫ«Ϋͺ

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 19:21:16 )
    @spat: and your avatar is ready for the occasion!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 19:27:53 )

@Totalanimefan: I don't think we will
*stares at the suspicious wooden door*

Art Dump β˜† Avatar Gallery β˜† Quest Items

Donator — it/they Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 19:49:12 )
𓏲 ΰΉ‹ΰ£­ Λšβ‚Š

@sunny: oh my god youre right guess i was ready for this even in my subconscious ! also your avi + usernames irony is great

β‚Š ΰΉ‹ΰ£­ ΛšβΈ™ΝŽΫ«Ϋͺ

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 19:59:17 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir |

...α˜›βΜ€α•α· is it bad I'm already wondering what the ei's will be 'blinks' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 20:38:46 )

@koneko: It's ok if you go easy on this event. Sucks that the summer event was late, which made the anniversary event late, and now this one is kinda 'on time' maybe like a week late.

@Purpsy: Oh darn it! lol
We are looking for answers people! lol

@spat: Your first event! So exciting. ^^

@star2000shadow: I thought about that too lol

@sunny: Super cute. I wonder if we will get an update this afternoon (Voltra time)

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 20:39:37 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...α˜›βΜ€α•α· @Totalanimefan: Well at least I'm not alone in it haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 20:43:32 )

@star2000shadow: I was thinking about it last night when I saw the key. I want that key as an item lol

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 20:45:41 )
    @spat: Hehe thank you! I usually do grumpy/gloomy avatars.

@Totalanimefan: I'm betting we will! I hope it's before I go to sleep, but I'm super tried today.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 20:45:58 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...α˜›βΜ€α•α· @Totalanimefan: I KNOW right. that would be awesome. they could do a key barrette for the hair, a necklace, belt.. staff shaped key item haha. all ty pes of ways. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 20:47:07 )
    I too want to see the EIs

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 20:47:27 )

@sunny: Probably cause you stayed up really late last night, or is it for another reason?
@star2000shadow: That would be soo cute!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 20:49:01 )
    @Totalanimefan: lol yeah that and I went grocery shopping earlier. That always exhausts me mentally.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 20:55:05 )

Questing :

...α˜›βΜ€α•α· @Totalanimefan: Haha I know right. now I have tons of ideas dealing with Key's haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — buckaroo Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 21:06:17 )

Okay, so stoked! I hope I can find enough time to be on a lot for this event.
I've been really looking forward to this year's Reaping Ritual since... well, since last years lol.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.