Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion New Event Currency!?! UPDATE: Now there's a door!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 21:07:55 )

@sunny: Yeah it does, doesn't it. Did you get anything interesting?

@koneko I think it's because we had the anniversary event soo late. Felt like it should have been a good time for a Halloween event.

@star2000shadow: maybe you should suggest that in the suggestion thread ^^

@icedchai: Last years was really great! I loved the theme and the game.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 21:11:07 )
    @Totalanimefan: nothing too interesting. I got a new stir fry sauce to try, and some cheese, fruit, etc. I also got some Christmas decorations (I'm decorating the house tomorrow!!). I got two Christmas deer statuettes, two mini Christmas trees, and a garland that says "Merry Christmas" :)

Donator — buckaroo Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 21:12:56 )

@totalanimefan: Oh totally! Can't wait to see all the event items too!

@sunny: I am in love with you new avi! Great composition lol, and a really fun look overall.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 21:14:00 )
    @icedchai: aww thank you <3

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 21:34:04 )

@sunny: That's exciting! Normally in the US we decorate our house with Christmas stuff after Thanksgiving (which is always the 4th Thursday of Nov)

@icedchai: Same, it's always soo exciting! I think that the Reaping Rituals are some of the best events too.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 21:34:49 )

I'm writing an essay right now for a class, but I don't want to miss when the event formally starts! (I guess that means I should do it now and then check back when I'm done)

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 21:39:22 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: Maybe haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 21:55:05 )

@star2000shadow: I feel like you always have good ideas for items ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 21:59:25 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: I feel like you always have good ideas for items ^^

aww your to kind 'hugs' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 22:06:31 )

@star2000shadow: It's true. I feel like I can never come up with ideas, but you have them all the time. ^^

Donator — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 22:07:03 )

Another event? I'm interested in seeing what this one is like because I've seen people mention it before, but I'd be lying if I said I'm not feeling burnt out at the thought of participating. x_x It seems like these events occur when I'm either busy or stressed IRL, and since I'm not big on chatting in forums I mostly do puzzles. Idk if I have the mental capacity (or time) to do so many puzzles again (if the puzzles count toward this event), but I don't want to miss out on items...

❀❀❀❀

Check out my shop! Currently selling Winter '21 Plasma Orb Items and more.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 22:09:11 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: It's true. I feel like I can never come up with ideas, but you have them all the time. ^^

yeah but the issue is I have to many ideas. I used to write books, and I'd start with one idea but suddenly have another idea and yeah.. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 22:14:32 )

@Ark: I totally get that. The summer event was like a month/5 weeks later than normal, and then that made the anniversary event in late Sept/Oct instead of it's normal time, which is Sept 1st.
And then that event only ended like 3-4 weeks ago, and now there is another event. Good news is that after the winter event there won't be another until like April? May?
I will try and help you with currency. They might have an event thread or game that grants everyone every event item once per account. The last two events they didn't have that feature, but they have in the past. Voltra isn't a part-time job so just try to enjoy it ^^

@star2000shadow: Well that's good for suggestions cause all you have to do is the suggestion, you don't have to actually make the item lol

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 22:28:24 )
    @Totalanimefan: lol i don't usually do it yet either, but last year and the year before I coincidentally decorated on the same day (17th November) so I wants to keep that going.

Donator — it/they Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 22:38:03 )
𓏲 ๋࣭ ˚₊

@sunny: oh you changed it up now i see i like it !

₊ ๋࣭ ˚⸙͎۪۫

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 22:41:20 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: this is true. i am not good with drawing, or making details stand out in small items.. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 22:47:23 )
    @spat: thanks! Sometimes I'll change my avatar like thirty times in an hour before i settle on one XD

Donator — it/they Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 22:50:25 )
𓏲 ๋࣭ ˚₊

@sunny: i feel you theres so many possibilities its hard to stick to just one x.X

₊ ๋࣭ ˚⸙͎۪۫

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 23:13:50 )
    @spat: right?? So many cool items to choose from!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 23:58:43 )

@sunny: Haha that's funny. New tradition lol

@KDA Drew: Me too! But you probably know more than us lol

@star2000shadow: I'm not good with that kind of thing either. ^^;

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.