Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Cleaning finished!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/21 03:23:49 )

Ok now the whole house is clean. All of it.

What cleaning have you done lately?
What cleaning is on your to-do list?

No judgment in this thread, I just hope that this motivates you. ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/21 03:34:32 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: I've been working on my bedroom slowly since I got home. My sister insisted. so I'm going through things and getting ride of what I don't need and such haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/21 06:45:16 )

I did laundry. I need to vacuum but my roommate just had surgery so I'm trying not to disturb her since she's having a really hard time getting sleep. I'll probably do it in pieces while she's outside to smoke.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/21 12:14:31 )
Congrats on getting the whole house cleaned - it's a great feeling, and quite the accomplishment, imo!

Does cleaning out the overgrown garden count as cleaning? That's what I've been doing the last couple of days - working on outside stuff. The inside of my house is a wreck right now :(

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/21 17:18:33 )

@koneko: That's really good! My husband did most of the laundry that needed to be done. :)

@star2000shadow: I like doing that. I think it always feels nice to have less stuff.

@CooperationIsKey: That's very considerate of you. :) How is she? What did she need to have surgery on? I remember you saying that she was sick but they didn't know what it was.

@Wildfire: Heck yeah that counts. It's so annoying to start, but once you get into the rhythm you just want to do it all.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/21 18:55:21 )

@Totalanimefan: She's in a lot of pain that's making it hard to get rest. She had surgery on her neck/throat to remove something, I forget what it's called, but it was the problem. Hopefully she'll be back to her self once she recovers from it. :)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/21 19:25:19 )

@CooperationIsKey: Holy cow that sounds serious. I hope that she recovers quickly!

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/21 20:29:32 )

got up late, haven't done anything today. need to put away clean clothes and sweep downstairs... which i may get around to eventually :^P

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/21 22:03:49 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@koneko: That's really good! My husband did most of the laundry that needed to be done. :)

@star2000shadow: I like doing that. I think it always feels nice to have less stuff.

@CooperationIsKey: That's very considerate of you. :) How is she? What did she need to have surgery on? I remember you saying that she was sick but they didn't know what it was.

@Wildfire: Heck yeah that counts. It's so annoying to start, but once you get into the rhythm you just want to do it all.

Well you have less to deal with. which is what I'm trying to do so I don't have as much to worrie about tripping on. <:3( )~~

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 00:03:47 )

@Totalanimefan: Lol her pain medication is making her hyper, even though she's supposed to be resting. So it's been a bit difficult because she's also very tired.

Please ping me!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 03:27:19 )

@star2000shadow: yeah that’s a good point. :)
@CooperationIsKey: oh no. That’s no good.
@Count Trashula: you can do it!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 03:29:18 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: haha yeah...I trip over things easily, or when im to caught up in somthing else. so my sister's trying to get it to where it won't happen 'nods'. and my rooms a bit messy so 'clean it' is the order. at least she didn't put a time limit on it and I can go slow haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 06:30:48 )

@Totalanimefan: well, i did put the clothes away. goodnuff :^U

ALWAYS PING ME

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/24 01:15:14 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

i struggle a ton with cleaning due to my adhd, but my sister helped me clean up my side of the room
so it's not so much of a disaster now.
Hopefully sometime soon we'll be able to vacuum it since it gets very dusty on my side especially.

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/24 15:15:56 )

I haven't done a whole lot of cleaning at home since I've been working long hours so much.
But we have remodeling going on at work lately (3 months of deafening noises ;;;; ) where my department gets moved to the other end of the building. There we have brand new cash wrap and desks, ect. While my managers moved and hooked up our mattresses and adjustable bases, my duty was to move and organize all the little things! So yeah I guess that counts lol
One manager helped finish off the cleaning since I had some items that I didn't know what they were/where they go (like documents or manager belongings) and everything looks soooo good now

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/25 03:24:40 )

@star2000shadow: Awesome. Have you got rid of a lot?
@Count Trashula: Hey that's good. You got something done today. ^^
@MoodyB: It's always good to have someone help clean. It's impossible to do alone.
@Jolly: It's the little things that make the biggest difference.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/25 03:30:35 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: Some. but its slow going at the moment. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/25 07:57:10 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: yeah. cleaning is especially hard and always has been
so i always need a bit of extra help.
but i'm happy it's a lot cleaner and now i have a box for my art books
so when i order my new art books i can just pull them out whenever.

Tho i have a sort of heirloom lamp coming so i'll need to clean my night stand.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/25 08:13:42 )
@Totalanimefan: cleaning the kittens and kitten Territorium xD i bathed them yesturday because they cant groom themself properly yet
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/25 13:05:00 )
I have to clean the bathrooms today and do a load of laundry. Other than that not much else needs to be done.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.