Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Controlled Chaos

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/27 08:29:40 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

Ash just grinned. Widely.

"With pleasure." he said, leaving the room.

Lindsay watched him go, and then shook his head.

"I truly wish it did not have to end with this." he said. "Surely there is some good in him?" he asked. Zeria just looked at him in such a way that caused him to sigh deeply.

"...I understand." he responded.

"It is good to see you again, though, Miss Zeria." he then said.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/27 09:23:58 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
Zeria just smiled softly.

"Please, there's no need for the 'Miss' prefix." She told him honestly.

"I'm thrilled to see you too, and see that you haven't run out of regenerations." She added. "However, I admit, when you were told that you had a limit, I had told that to Encrae because I thought maybe, just maybe, it would have spared you some deaths and pain." She then said, shaking her head lightly.

"I never thought she would use those deaths as much as I'm sure she has." She added.

"But! Nevermind that, and nevermind what your brother is doing." She added as they both heard a cry of pain from the other room, obviously from the elf there.

"You... you're free." There was a weight, but a good weight, to her voice. It was serious, but it was true, and good.

"You're free of her clutches. You have a chance to actually live. You have your brother, you have your mother." She paused here, chuckling lightly, "Both of them if you wanted to count me, considering the whole phoenix thing. Make the best of it, and live your best life."

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.