Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Art exchanges? WHERE?

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/23 21:38:21 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

So ive notived i like art events where like everybody gets something in the end like Artfight or secret santa ect and so i wonder where i could participate in such things?

Like i know artfight is only once a year, and around december the secret santa should be here if im correct.
Somebody else also shared an art exchange on on twitter but i was too late to enter sadly.
But i feel like theres more that im just not aware of.
Do you know of any? what do i type to find it?
Any help apreciated!!

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/23 21:50:51 )
    @GoblinsAndTea: join this discord (https://discord.gg/ARdhHVfn), the exchanges are primarily writing exchanges but most, almost all, of them allow art too. You will need an Archive of our own account if you want to participate (let me know, I have invites). They are usually fannish related, but a lot of exchanges allow original art now.

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/23 22:55:52 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

@sunny: i joined the discord and read up on the rules, it does seem to be dominated by writting tho wich im not exactly intrested in (i know you said that they accept art aswel but as im not a big reader id preffer to get art over a written work).
So thank you but i dont think its something for me, however it may be great for somebody else who later reads this! (+ im gonna send it to some friends who might be intrested lol)

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/23 23:06:00 )
    @GoblinsAndTea: no probs, just figured it would be worth checking out. I hope you find somewhere that does the exchanges you’re looking for! I’m not an artist so I don’t really have anything helpful for you XD

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/24 04:23:45 )

@GoblinsAndTea: This was mentioned in this thread too, but there's Seasonal Art Exchange (https://artexchange.carrd.co/) and sometimes Volties host exchanges around the holidays :>

please @ me

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/24 04:57:17 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Secret Santa usually comes up around December made by Hachi.
It usually shows up in the Art galleries forum.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/24 06:32:57 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@GoblinsAndTea: Secret Santa come the holidays
Two a year. Winter (So Xmas time) and a Secret Summer!

Those are the ones I'm part of, anyway.

Donator — A.I. Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/24 18:57:00 )
// AI-COM MNRVA : activate MIDNIGHT EXIGENT(aurora knives)

Idk if there would be enough interest for a large enough group but we could always try and start a Voltra art exchange! c: It seems like a pretty large portion of the userbase is artistic in some shape or form.

// AI-COM : return // end of line
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/24 19:52:45 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

@Vii: Id love that! And seeing that around december theres one on voltra i think theres enough intrest

Voltie — They/He Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/25 14:29:24 )
Should they keep it on display...

Art Fight has a year-round discord, actually! While art fight itself happens only once a month, the server is going to be opening their art minigames come October 1st. Here is the link!

Or redecorate?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/3 11:37:13 )

@GoblinsAndTea: Hey there. I just joined a discord server that is basically year round art fight. If you're at all interested, lemme know and I'll throw an invite at ya~

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/3 18:33:02 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

@Amber Lynne: Yes please! :^0

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/3 21:08:45 )

@GoblinsAndTea: Unfortunately, it looks like I might not actually be able to make an invite at the moment, since discord is glitching
However, if you have a Toyhou.se account, here's the thread you can get one in Click
If you don't have a toyhou.se account, I can definitely throw an invite to that at ya, as I have plenty~<3

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/3 23:46:57 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

@Amber Lynne: No worries thank you! Ive got a TH so i dont need a code ^^ Already left a reply askinf i can join :^D

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 00:05:12 )

@GoblinsAndTea: It took awhile before I got an invite dm'ed to me, so it might take a bit on your end too.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 00:06:47 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

@Amber Lynne: Thats no problem! Thank you for recomending it ^^

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.