Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Corrupted Exposure

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/9 07:36:36 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

"AH!" Ilias yelled.

"Get away from me!" he shouted.

"Stop it! What the hell are you doing!?" he exclaimed, as the snakes under his hair emerged from beneath.

They then hissed loudly and threateningly, as they readied themselves.

They were ready to all bite the hand and arm of the one that had grabbed him.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/9 07:43:18 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
He felt her move, couldn't find her for the moment. She was gone.

Until he saw her red eyes ahead of him. In the darkness, all he saw was the blood red irises ahead of him. They were captivating, and the subtle pulses from it along with the slight swirl and twist that he could see within, definitely helped with the captivating element.

"Why fight it?" She asked, the sharpness still there, but certainly seeming softer.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/9 08:04:01 )
Forgive, O Lord,

"Ah..." Ilias stammered, as he felt himself getting sucked into the eyes.

"N... ngh... n-no..." he stuttered further, as his snakes went limp in his hair, losing the will to fight back and do... anything, really. He then raised an arm, his hand balled into a fist, and looked ready to punch himself... in the temple. He was planning to render himself unconscious right there and then... until it seemed like the red in the eyes filled the entire room with its gaze.

"..." he was then silent for another moment. And just stared into them, his arm falling to the side, limply.

"I... I... won't." he told her.

"I can't. So I will not." he said. His voice was lifeless now. He had no will left in his mind.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/9 08:07:23 )

"See, isn't that better?" She asked with a laugh.

"Light!" She called into the darkness. Hazel didn't say anything before light started to return to the room, allowing Ilias to see Jordan, with her strawberry blonde haired tied back, crouching in front of him. Her red eyes remained vibrant though.

"Where is Remmington?" She asked, referring to Kiah.

"I feel she could benefit from having a few couple shots with you."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/9 08:27:36 )
Forgive, O Lord,

"..." Ilias was silent again, before gesturing in the direction of Mira's office.

"Mira's... room..." he said.

"Hidden... hiding away..." he told her further.

"She is there. We were there." he went on, as his snakes retracted back into his hair, and disappeared completely.

And again, he went silent. He had told her what she wanted to know.

Now he was waiting for further instructions.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/9 11:23:29 )

"Ahh, no one I couldn't find her." Jordan commented.

"Up. Lead the way." She then said.

"I do think you and her would make excellent subjects, no?" She asked with a light laugh.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/9 21:46:02 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Ilias just stood up as she ordered, and nodded slowly.

"...yes..." was all he said.

He then turned and slowly started to trudge towards Mira's office. He led Jordan into it, and then over towards the smaller door hidden within the office. He used the keypad to unlock the smaller door, and opened it.

With that, he stepped inside, and Kiah looked over towards him... seeing he had no food.

And that he was moving considerably differently.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/9 22:02:58 )

Initially, Kiah was concerned, but that only lasted a couple of seconds before she was cursing.

It wasn't hard to guess what happened, after all. as Jordan came into the room, it was impossible to not know what was going on.

"Shit." She muttered, hoping she could get out of there.

---

A couple of days later, Jordan was walking through the unit as if she owned the place. In essence, she really did at this point. She was the one calling the shots, and even had the bossman under her thumb.

All thanks to the camera.

She stepped into the cafeteria and approached one of those that were in the room, sitting at a table and eating lunch. With no warning, she set ehr camera down and sank her fangs into his neck, aiming to get a meal herself.

And she knew she could kill him this way, and he'd be perfectly fine.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/9 22:37:09 )
Forgive, O Lord,

The one that was sitting there didn't even flinch when she did so. He was under her thumb as well, and offered NO resistance to her plunging her fangs into him. He was even aware that she would probably kill him this way.

But he still offered no resistance.

In fact, he just continued to sit there, as he started to get weaker.

Jordan could feel it, too. She was drinking greedily from him, and she could feel him starting to slouch a little already. She was draining him FAST, and he was already getting weak enough to start to lose consciousness.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/9 22:43:14 )

She didn't kill him. Pulled back just as he was dancing on the edge of consciousness. She knew that it would be a special kind of torture, and considering all that was happening, it was something she found herself thoroughly enjoying.

She wiped her mouth, laughing slightly.

"Do enjoy your lunch, if you can." She stated simply, calmly, as she retrieved her camera and headed for the door.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/9 23:23:29 )
Forgive, O Lord,

As she looked back, she saw that Ty was... having trouble.

He was trying to eat, continue his lunch, but it was borderline impossible. He was too weak, and could only sit there in silence. His arms dropped to his sides, and he slumped down.

He wasn't dead.

But odds are he wished he was.

As she had wanted, he was being tormented by this. It was a special kind of torture.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/9 23:33:59 )

Jordan made her way through the halls, debating what to do. Maybe she should check in on some of the others in the building.

As she was walking, that's when she heard it. A summons for her.

"The hell?" She wondered before sighing.

"All right. Fine." She muttered before heading up to the office. When she arrived, she saw the door open, which puzzled her.

"Yes?" She asked as she stepped in and up to the desk.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/9 23:55:25 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Hal sat behind the desk, staring blankly forward. He looked at her briefly for a moment, and then spoke.

"You ordered me to tell if you I discovered anything notable." he told her.

"Well... I have." he stated.

"As a matter of fact, this threatens to ruin your plans for this place altogether." he then warned her further.

"I have received word that your control is not as absolute on some, as it is on others. And they are trying to band together and try and fight back against you." he then continued.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/9 23:57:02 )

Jordan was silent as Hal spoke.

"Well, then give me their names." She stated

"I will make sure they are mine." She added.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/10 00:21:03 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Hal was then silent once more, looking down as was usual for those under her control. She kept them under her thumb, and always made them feel like they were unworthy to even LOOK at her... unless commanded. But then he looked right into her eyes, and grinned.

"Ezekiel LeBlanc. And Hal Sharp." he told her.

Then, before she could respond, the door behind her slammed shut, revealing Zeke to have been hiding behind it. The archangel nephilim then lunged forward, tackling Jordan to the floor.

"Got you!" he declared, as they both hit the floor.

"Hurry!" Hal shouted. "The clarity we've been given won't last long!" he reminded him.

It was at that point, both Zeke and Jordan were surrounded by a holy angelic aura... but it was started to slowly seep INTO Jordan.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/10 00:31:58 )

Jordan growled as she was tackled, and let out a cry of pain as she felt the mana. It was small, but it was there. Zeke, especially, was able to detect it, since he was on top of her.

As the mana soaked into her, she tensed up, and he could see the glow from his mana coursing through her, crossing her skin.

However, she remained mostly silent, until the pain was enough that she was starting to twitch. It was about then that it seemed that she became aware of what was going on, as tears started to fall down her face. She still didn't say anything though, staying silent.

I... I hate that I probably deserve this. She thought as she just bit back a cry.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/10 00:55:07 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Just as she got her lucidity back, Zeke started to withdraw his mana again. And just as he did so, Hal put the crystal on the desk.

"When his mana is taken out, touch this crystal!" he ordered Jordan.

"It will drive out her influence!" he stated.

Zeke then pulled the rest of the mana out, and lifted her to her feet, gently pushing her up the crystal.

"Just put your hand on it." Hal said.

"You'll have a greater period of time without her controlling you."

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/10 00:59:41 )

Jordan was completely silent before doing as she was told. She had at least some clarity for the moment, before just holding herself up on the desk, her hands on it, and her head bowed a bit. Zeke may have withdrawn his mana, but the pain was still lingering, and tall that had been one hell of a shock to her system for the moment.

".... Yes?" She managed to get out after a few seconds, after finally managing to control her voice.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/10 01:19:44 )
Forgive, O Lord,

"Apologies, but this was the only way we could think of." Hal said.

"That camera is at the epicentre of all this, as you told me." he told her. "We need to do something about it. NOW." he said further.

"She was invading your mind and using you as a point of contact. Odds are you're still retaining SOME information about her plans, and about that camera." he then reasoned.

"Can you think of a way to reverse this?" he asked.

"Or some way to crimp her plans? Even if it's as simple as destroying the camera?"

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/10 01:29:26 )

Jordan was silent, not moving for a few seconds before trying to collect her breath, herself, everything.

".... First off, holy fucking HELL that hurt, Zeke." She half snapped. He could hear that it wasn't meant to be much more than anything other than a statement.

"Secondly, Yeah, I have.... well, I do know a lot of what she's planning for the moment." She confirmed with a nod.

"As for the camera. ... I can't release all the soul fragments." She told Hal honestly.

"There... there's a direct link between it and her. Everything up until the lockdown is already with her. I don't know what she's planning with them, though."

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.