Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Mojo Monday!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/26 19:38:25 )

You know the drill by now. And if you don't, the drill is to say something positive in this thread. It can be good news or something small too.
Tell me what's good y'all?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/26 19:39:45 )

I'll start. This weekend was nice. I got a lot done but it didn't seem too stressful. I got to try a new Chinese place I had been wanting to go to and it was very good! I also got to play a lot of Pokemon Go which was nice. I did 52km of walking last week. ^^

Also Otakon is soon! Just 10 more days until I can see my friends and family again.

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/26 21:46:28 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

My good news is more people are finding my stickers on my online shop which i sell stickers and other goods.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/26 22:48:03 )

@MoodyB: OMG Yay! ^^ That's great.

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/26 23:47:06 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: hopefully that means more people are finding my stuff
so soon i can get some sales.
that would be so cool!

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/26 23:53:43 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Ive been going to bed at a decent time and getting out so thats great (con: the reasen being ive just been so tired i cannot do anything lol)

Ive gotten my second dose of the vacine last friday! In 2 weeks i can hopefully get my hair cut again and dye it back green (im hoping to get a mix between a mohawk and mullet)

Not exactly me... but a friend of mine just today gotten bottom surgery and imm very happy for them. They are now very whoozy tho (wich is understandable)

It was raining and i just chilled and looked out of the window... idk it was nice to just do nothing and take in whats happening

For the past week ive waken up at a very early hour to go to the toillet and go back to bed, now for the past few days ive started putting up some nice music when i go back to bed and ive had a nice dream each time wich is great. (Today i dreamd i got a puppy and named her Nala like from the lion king)

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/27 03:38:07 )
My weekend was stressful-ish. However, I took my kids to a fair and they Loved it. So my weekend wasn't bad.
C:

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/27 16:58:48 )

@MoodyB: Yeah that would be great!

@GoblinsAndTea: Wow those are all great things, thanks for sharing!

@Koah: Oh cool the fair! I haven't been in a long time. I'm glad they enjoyed themselves. ^^

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/27 20:20:20 )
@Totalanimefan: The last fair I went to was about a decade ago. Right at the end of my teen years. XD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/27 20:48:01 )

@Koah: I think that's the last time I went to one too.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.