Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing For Eternity

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/25 02:16:11 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

After a bit more conversation, Ty ended the call, and they continued to drive. However, they then pulled up to a drive-thru, and Ty placed his order into the speaker that was there.

"Yeah, can I get a cheeseburger, a chicken sandwich, an apple pie, a bottle of water, and... a large coffee, 3 sugars." he said into it.

After telling him his total, he pulled up again, paid for the order, and waited. He was handed the coffee first, and placed it into the cup holder, and was then handed the bag of food and the bottle of water. Once he had everything, he pulled over to the side and handed the girl the bag and water.

"You can eat it, or choose not to." he told her, pulling out from the parking lot, and then driving down the road.

"As you probably heard from the call, my name's Ty." he introduced himself. "Tyson King." he said further.

"What's YOUR name?" he asked.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/25 02:34:06 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
The child was silent for a moment, not sure if she wanted to reply, or how. She knew she had to, however.

"L... Lunet." She answered honestly.

"Lunet Larson." She added after a few seconds, her voice hesitant, quiet.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/25 02:59:26 )
Forgive, O Lord,

"Lunet? Rare name." Ty responded.

"A lovely name, too." he said. "It suits you." he complimented her.

"And look, I get it. This is probably VERY overwhelming for you, and you're not sure how to process it." he then said. "But I promise you I'm not doing this because I expect anything from you, or that I'm going to suddenly turn into the bad guy." he assured her.

"I was only with those robed bastards to try and stop their plans." he said.

"To which I did, but I had to save you as well. I'd never have forgiven myself if I hadn't."

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/25 03:08:31 )

"Welsh." Lunet told him honestly.

"I... I'm from Wales." She added, her accent becoming very apparent the more she spoke.

".... On... on a vacation with my Mama." She added, her voice quiet. She was young, but she was still old enough to realise what it was that had actually happened."[/b]

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/25 03:37:06 )
Forgive, O Lord,

"I thought I heard that accent before." Ty commented.

"And on a vacation, huh?" he asked, before pausing. "Something tells me it's not much of one..." he said further.

"Tell me something." he then said.

"...is your Mama someone you want to go back to?" he asked her.

"Or is she someone that you don't want to be with?"

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/25 03:48:37 )

Lunet was silent, biting her bottom lip slightly.

"...... no." She answered honestly.

"No I don't. Never. Not in a million years." There was definitely something to her voice, something that wasn't good to hear.

She sounded desperate.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/25 04:08:56 )
Forgive, O Lord,

The desperation Ty heard in her tone made his blood boil, but he managed to keep himself composed.

"Then you won't go back to her." he said.

"I'll make sure of it." he told her.

"I'll do whatever it takes to make sure you not only don't go back to her, but have the happy life you deserve." he then vowed, before he suddenly paused, and cleared his throat.

"Sorry, got a little... overly passionate there..." he apologised.

"But I meant what I said."

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/25 04:15:35 )

Lunet didn't say anything, didn't really have anything TO say. She knew that if he could do as he said, that would be amazing, but she wasn't 100% convinced that it would happen. For now, anyhow. She knew that if her Mother wanted her back, she would get her back. However, she couldn't deny the fact that she was left behind, meaning that... yeah. The chances were that she'd be ok in that regard, that she wasn't wanted.

But there was no way for her to know exactly what it was that would happen next. But that was ok. She wasn'tsuper worried about it, solely because of the fact that she knew that it should, at least, be a life that was better.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/25 04:35:33 )
Forgive, O Lord,

As Ty drove, the rest of the journey was quiet, and he finished his coffee, just as they pulled up to what appeared to be an office building. He pulled up the entrance, where someone was waiting for them.

"Need this van to disappear?" they asked.

"Yep." Ty responded, getting out of the vehicle.

"Got it." the man said, as Ty pocketed the empty coffee cup and made his way to Lunet. He lifted her into his arms, as well as the food and drink he'd given her, and shut the door behind him with his hip, walking into the security landing... where Lunet could already feel a comforting warmth inside.

"Hey." she heard another male say, before she swore she heard a snake.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/25 04:40:17 )

Lunet winced as Ty lifted her, but didn't stop him. She had no reason to.

As they stepped inside, she was silent, not moving from where she was. It might have been odd that she wasn't looking around to see where she was, but she didn't care.

Ty could easily tell though, the warmth was something that she definitely appreciated it. It was much nicer, much warmer, and far more comforting than it was before, and she was cold.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/25 05:00:39 )
Forgive, O Lord,

"Hey, Jake." Ty responded.

"That the kid?" Jake asked.

"Yep." Ty responded.

"All right, in you go." Jake responded, buzzing them in. "Medical bay, yeah?" he asked.

"Yeah." Ty said.

With that, Jake waved them in, and Ty entered the building, carrying Lunet down to where she could receive medical treatment.

"The people here are really nice." he told her. "They'll make sure you're feeling better."

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/25 05:09:28 )

Lunet didn't say anything as they made their way through the halls. She hadn't anything to say, as she didn't know where they were, or what it was that she was supposed to make of all this. However, she could admit that she didn't feel like she was immediately going to be killed or anything of that sort. Granted, she wasn't entirely convinced that she wouldn't be returned to her mother, yet, which was most certainly something she wasn't entirely enthused about.

She also had absolutely no idea what the hell it was that she was supposed to make of the fact that they were going somewhere medical. That was new, as she had no recollections of ever being somewhere of the sort in the past.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/25 05:30:15 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Ty entered the wing in question, and looked around, seeing Angela standing there.

"Sorry." he apologised. "I know it's super late..." he started to say, before a swift gesture from Angela silenced him.

"Anyway, this little girl is Lunet." he told her.

"She needs medical attention. She's been burned, and may have other injuries." he continued.

"Cooperate with Dr. Angela, okay?" he then asked Lunet.

"She's really nice, and just wants to help you."

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/25 05:42:44 )

Lunet didn't say anything, but did nod.

"Come on, set her down on the bed over there." Angela said, her voice calm.

"And then clear out. Doctor patient confidentiality and all."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/25 06:06:15 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Ty made his way over and sat Lunet down on the bed, putting the food and drink to the side, and unwrapping the robe from around her.

"I'm going to toss this cursed robe away." he told Angela.

"And tell Sharp about all that's happened." he said further.

"I'll be back down to see how the kid's doing." he finished, before sighing quietly.

He wondered if Lunet would tell Angela anything more. Angela was a wonder with children, having one of her own, but Lunet was... a special case. Still, if anyone could work a miracle with the child, it was Angela.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/25 06:13:16 )

Sure enough, some time later, Ty was sittingin the waiting area to hear anything regarding Lunet. Angela came and found him there, rather easily.

"Hey." She greeted as she approached, stifling a yawn.

"Kid's tough." She added. "The main thing - the burns - will heal, and will likely leave a scar, but nothing insane."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/25 06:43:28 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Ty rose to his feet, and sighed in relief when she said that.

"Good." he said.

"That damn cult was going to sacrifice her." he growled. "You know the one. The one that has members going around saying that humans bring suffering and that the reckoning is coming." he told her.

"I managed to infiltrate their ranks, and was going to finally take them all in, but... a child being the sacrifice made me deviate from my plan." he admitted.

"Did she say anything?" he asked.

"Tell you anything about herself or anything?"

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/25 06:50:18 )

"Not much. She's .... hesitant." Angela answered with a heavy sigh.

"She's worried we're going to contact her mother, and the trouble she'll be in because we do." She added.

"Also that she's reasonably certain that her Mother forgot her."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/25 07:11:18 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Ty shook his head.

"I think she did too." he replied.

"...on purpose." he said.

He then told her everything they he'd learned about Lunet. Where she was from, why she was here, and how she had reacted when he'd asked if she wanted to go back to her mother.

"I think she left her here... for dead." he growled.

"So I don't care. She's NOT going back to that woman."

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/25 07:14:40 )

Angela just sighed, heavily, again.

"What'd Hal say?" She asked.

"I assume you've been to give him the information about a child being here." She continued after a couple of seconds.

"Is he ok with thisplace housing a child? I know he'susually... not interested in that, to put it simply."

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.