Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Wish my body would make up its mind.

Donator — She,Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/24 15:02:38 )
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
How to break a heart
It is not difficult
Anyone can do it
So could you, if you tried
Just find a light
And switch it off
As easy as blinking
~Emilie Autumn

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

I got the covid vaccinations due to my family having health problems. My dad and his heart my sister and her cancer and so forth.... Well first shot nothing really but soar arm next day. Second one.... Not as bad as my manager made it sound he said he was wishing for death with how crappy he felt. I on the other hand had chills last night and felt drained so i went to bed around 9pm today my body is achy which is making my body want to move so get the achyness gone but when i start moving around my stomach feels like im gonna throw up. If i had a couch this would be the day i would lay on the couch and watch tv and maybe doze off but in my bed my body doesnt want to doze it wants to move around.
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Human emotion is energy.
You cant always see it or hear it, but you can feel it.
Ever had deja vu?
Felt someone walk over your grave?
Ever felt someone behind you in an empty room?
Well there was. There always is.
A ghost.
~Torchwood

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Donator — She Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/24 22:12:40 )
@kittyzilla: hope u feel better soon .. I got my first one couple months ago .. felt sick and tired the next day and it felt like someone punched me in the arm.. I'm not looking forward to the second one to be honest I won't get much rest .. I have a 2 year old XD so sorry about ur dad's heart condition and ur sisters cancer .. I hope she makes a speedy recovery 💙

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/24 22:56:07 )

I get my second shot next week and while I'm excited, I'm not looking forward to the possible side effects. The first shot made my arm sore and made me experience this new level of tired that I've never felt before.

❀❀❀❀

Check out my shop! Currently selling Winter '21 Plasma Orb Items and more.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/25 15:56:46 )
Hope you feel better soon!

Got my first dose in February and my second in March. First one was just a sore arm, and second gave me a host of side effects -- fatigue, chills, headache, loss of appetite (but not nausea). Also my allergies decided to kick in that week, so had the unrelated side effects of runny/stuffy/itchy nose. x-x Vaccine was absolutely worth it though! Wouldn't take it back for anything.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie — Damned Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/28 21:46:04 )

My mom got her first dose yesterday and thus far has been fine as far as I can tell. She's at work right now.

I'm getting my first dose on Saturday and I don't like @Aisukohi: 's reveal that it's a month's wait between doses. I wanna get it over with.

The potential side effects make me nervous but I am also excited to be able to see my friends again after over a year apart.

Just because you don't see me doesn't mean I'm not here. I'm a lurker.

Deals With the Devil

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.