Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing A United Front

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 05:18:39 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

Adym looked at Vyran, before sighing.

"All right. Here we go." he said.

He then entered the room, and looked at where Lyrei was placing her crystals. He knew that she would be the first to do it, followed by him, and then Callie would finish with her own.

However, he also noticed that Azari was in the corner of the room, and looked to have been keeping a very weakened Ciroc submissive... looked like by stepping hard on his head.

He also saw a bracelet was knocked off to the side, and wondered if THAT was relevant, too.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 05:48:31 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
As Callie placed the quartz, she ended up by the two, and the bracelet, which she picked up and checked over, curious as to what it was for. She knew she had to stop him from hurting her dad, but also knew that she couldn't. She had to make sure the quartz were in place.

Once that was done, and Lyrei was working on 'activating't hem and creating the rune to send them back, she made her way over to Azari and Ciroc, and carefuly removed Azari's foot from Ciroc's head, and carefully started to get the man out from under him, and over to where Vyran was, to make it easier on Lyrei for the rune.

"Hey Adym! Think you got a bloom that'll help me tap into the magic from Vyran? Let's use this worlds magic to get him home." Lyrei asked the elf.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 06:30:41 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Adym paused for a moment, and thought about it, pondering the proposition for about 10 seconds, before snapping his fingers.

"Ah!" he exclaimed.

"I think I do!" he told her.

He then stepped forward and concentrated, clapping his hand together for a moment and taking a deep breath in, holding it, and then exhaling it. He then knelt down and placed one of his hands on the floor, causing a flower to erupt from underneath said floor. It looked deep green at first, as it rose up to about a foot high, before the bud opened up, revealing what looked like a sunflower, but with rainbow-hued petals. It then let one of the petals fall into Adym's open-palmed hand... before it vanished into thin air, as though dissipating into nothingness.

"Here." Adym said, handing Lyrei the petal.

"Eat this and you'll temporarily be able to use the magic that Vyran has within him. For about a minute." he explained. She could also see that doing that had been a massive strain on the elf, as even though he was putting up a solid and steady front, he was sweating pretty heavily.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 06:32:25 )

Lyrei accepted the petal with a nod.

"Thanks." She said.

"We'll be home soon and you can crash. Just keep it together til then." She said simply, concern in her voice.

"All right?" She asked.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 07:13:03 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Adym nodded in response.

"Yeah." he said.

"Before you go." Azazel chimed in.

"Two things." he said.

"Firstly, that bracelet is... probably something you shouldn't take back." he told Callie. "It was made in this realm for your father, so that his magic wouldn't leak out at such a quick rate. So it's probably best if it stayed here, mostly because he probably won't need it back where you're from, and I don't know how it'll take to a foreign atmosphere, or vice versa." he explained.

"Secondly, will HE be all right to travel?" he asked further, gesturing to Ciroc.

"He seems pretty bad right now. Do you want us to try and get him to a more stable state before you attempt travelling with him? Or you think he'll be good to go?" he inquired.

"...I'm not sure, but... I THINK he should be fine?" Adym answered, admittedly unsure, himself.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 07:17:20 )

Callie was silent before pausing.

"I..." She started.

"Good question." She then said, definitely able to admit that it was very likely that it would be better for him to be in more fit state.

"No worries." Lyrei commented as she approached the downed man.

"I'm a medic." She continued as she got on her knees by Ciroc.

"And I can make sure he'll survive."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 07:49:21 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Well, all right then." Azazel responded.

"Good enough." he told them.

"Safe journey home, then." he went on.

"...and I certainly hope HE won't be too much of a problem when you guys get back." he added, gesturing to Vyran.

"The nexus energy SHOULD leave him as he hasn't fully bonded with it yet, but I know he's strong." he reasoned.

"You guys'll be ok?"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 07:52:01 )

"We expect him to split." Callie commented. "But where he would go to lick his wounds, is where the others are waiting."

"Meaning he has a welcoming party." Lyrei commented.

"Damn you kids are smart." She added with a laugh as she was tending to Ciroc.

"I'm reasonably certain that this will be the end of Vyran, and the hell he's wrought upon Adaminia. Thank you so much for your help." Callie said, sincerity to her voice.

"And for giving my father a place to stay for awhile."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 08:14:31 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Azazel nodded in response.

"You're welcome." he said.

"I might not be the best representative for this world, but... we're glad we could help." he told them.

"Considering the equivalent we have to your kind are void-dwellers, I'd say you made a very good impression." Adym told him bluntly.

"Heh, fair." Azazel chuckled.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 08:18:48 )

"I'd say that I hope you see you again.... But let's be real, that would suck." Callie said bluntly.

"Although, if our world's do cross again, it'd be nice to see some familiar faces." She added as Lyrei got to her feet.

"All right. You guys ready? I got Cici to a point he won't die going through, but he will need proper treatment afterwards." Lyrei asked.callie answered sh was good to go.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 08:39:38 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"I am ready." Adym confirmed.

"Suppose I ought to just step out of the way, then." Azazel responded, backing up to what he deemed to be safe distance.

He then looked at the bracelet that Callie was still holding and shrugged.

"Keeping it at a souvenir?" he asked her.

"Admittedly, not sure how it and your world will react to each other, but... if you're willing to find out." he went on, smiling slightly.

"Regardless, have a good trip!" he called to them with a wave.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 08:43:18 )

Callie just chuckled before tossing the bracelet back to him, just as the floor lit up beneath them and Lyrei's rune triggered.

"See ya!" Callie called out, her voice fading as they all vanished from view, along with the magic they had brought.

All was still, and quiet, for a few seconds, and Az turned to head back to where Vanessa was still sitting. However, he took all of three steps before he was thrown to his front by an extreme mana presence.

The nexus' mana had returned, but it wasn't a nexus. It was just in this area for the moment before it could be absorbed by the planet again.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 09:00:41 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Azazel fell to his front and struggled to keep himself from being crushed from the sheer strength of the mana, and managed to slowly but shakily get to his feet again, just as the errant mana finally absorbed back into the planet.

"Ugh, that was sudden." he muttered.

He then looked over towards Vanessa, who was also recovering from what happened, and sighed.

"24 hours." he told her. "24 hours to get your boy-toy and get out of here." he clarified. "And then we show up and fill this complex solid, so it can never be used by anyone again. Not that anyone would, really... but, it's a precaution." he said further.

"But of course." Vanessa responded. "I had no intention of remaining her, anyway. This place is now useless to me." she reasoned, and he could hear the bitterness in her tone over that.

"Figured." Azazel responded, before pausing.

"Oh, and I am finding that mute wood elf and taking her body with me." he told Vanessa. "So she can return to the soil properly, and her mana can cycle once more. And, admittedly, for Terra's piece of mind." he went on.

"Understandable." Vanessa responded, before telling him where her body should be located, considering she was there last when the smoke was released.

"Much appreciated." Azazel said, as he started to walk off.

"I'll leave you to lick your wounds and continue to slowly die." he told her, as the dark elf approached Azari's now-unconscious form. "At least that pathetic worm did SOME good in his life." he added, referring to Chris.

"Just fuck off and take the mute elf with you." Vanessa snapped at him.

"Yessim!" Azazel laughed, before heading off, finding the body where Vanessa said it would be, and leaving the complex with it. He sighed as he stepped out into the fresh air again, before taking out his cell phone and calling Sharp.

"Mission accomplished. Returning to base." was all he said, before he and the elf he was carrying disappeared in a burst of infernal fire.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.