Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing A United Front

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 09:26:20 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

Azazel had overheard the conversation, and rolled his eyes.

"I'm still on your side." he told her.

"I'm just indulging in my demon-side." he said further. "Because, yes, Demon IS equivalent to Void-Dweller." he confirmed.

"I'm a good guy. I'm a bad demon. But I'm still a demon." he reasoned with a laugh.

It was at that point, Adym stopped briefly, and put a hand to his head.

"...ouch." he growled.

"Ok, we're DEFINITELY headed in the right direction of... well, of Callie's father, anyway." he told the group.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 11:37:33 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
"Manageable?" Callie asked after a moment or two as Lyrei just stepped behind Adym.

"I know nothing will completely clear the pain, but this hsould help it be more tolerable." She said as she brought her hands up to his neck and lightly grabbed it from behind. Her hands were cold, as they usually were, and were oddly refreshing as well. She then did... something that no one could easily identify, but it was the equivalent to hitting a pressure point in just the right way. It was a bit of a sudden movement, and hurt notably, but ... that faded, and quick. As did the pain in his head, a bit. Now, instead of being a jackhammer in his skull, Adym felt as if there was a rubber ball bouncing around. Overall, it was better.... even if more annoying.

It was also easier to detect a specific direction, as well.

"Lead the way then." Vanessa said simply.

"You know where you're going." There was a smirk to her voice, as if she was going to have fun with this - probably by having him walk into a wall or a trap or something.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 23:19:33 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"...." Adym was silent as Vanessa said what she did, in the tone that she did.

"I... uh..." he stammered.

"Oh, don't worry about it." Azazel interjected. "If she allows you to be seriously hurt, she jeopardises the success of this. If she tries to control you, the same thing happens." he went on.

"And she's made it abundantly clear she wants Vyran gone as much as the rest of us." he continued.

"So... I'll be safe?" Adym asked, stepping forward, and starting to slowly move past Vanessa and Azazel.

"Mostly." Azazel responded, causing Adym to flinch and freeze in place.

"She hates everyone that isn't a dark elf. Or her own wood elf soy-boy. I suspect she's going to take some pleasure in you getting hurt a little." the demon then shrugged.

"Unless she dares to state otherwise." he added.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 00:57:44 )

"Oh, don't worry. I'll keep you out of serious harm." Vanessa confirmed.

"As the demon said, I want that asshole off this planet before he destroys it. I may not care about humanity, but I DO care about the planet." She added.

"So come on. You're the navigation."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 01:22:08 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Adym was silent again for a moment, before nodding.

"R-right." he said, as he continued to walk. As he did, they could see he kept a hand to his head... probably out of reflex, but perhaps it was to help tell when there were subtle changes in his headache.

"You'll be FINE." Azazel insisted.

"Sure..." Adym responded, still a bit scared.

"...left." he told them.

"We need to be headed in the general left direction." he said, turning a corner to head in that same direction.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 01:30:25 )

"He's probably still in my quarters." Vanessa commented.

"Would make sense. I had that situated around the nexus." She added.

"Had to find a way to protect it while I slept, and all."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 01:54:30 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Azazel raised an eyebrow when he heard that.

"...so you slept on a nexus." he said.

"Essentially." he clarified.

"Admittedly, I didn't expect to hear THAT, though thinking about it, I guess that makes sense." he then admitted.

"If anything, it would keep your passive control over those outside the complex strong, and make it so you wouldn't need to focus so intently on it." he then reasoned with a small shrug.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 02:03:15 )

"That was a nice perk, yes." Vanessa confirmed.

"But it's more that... I just didn't want to risk anyone else finding where it was and causing my problems by wresting control of it from me." She added as they continued to walk.

"For all I knew, that little shit we saw the body of would have done just that if given the chance."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 02:27:33 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"...hm." Azazel muttered.

"Maybe." he said.

"if I recall, though, wasn't he the biggest simp you ever had around?" he asked her, before pausing.

"No, wait..." he then mumbled.

"For you to not trust him like that, or be suspicious of him like that, his blind devotion to you must have been starting to wane." he reasoned.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 02:29:32 )

"He's the one who killed me." Vanessa stated simply, coldly, and calmly.

"Along with that, he grew to try and manipulate me into letting the mute elf go free or go easy on her." She added.

"I applaud him for trying, but one would think that after being with me for so long, he would have learned what the hell works." She added after a moment or two.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 02:46:46 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Azazel paused when he heard that, but smirked to himself. He had a comment to make, but... he would wait for it. This wasn't the time for such a thing, even if he WAS chomping at the bit to get under her skin.

Instead, he focused on the second part of her explanation, and sighed.

"I see." he said.

"A shame she had to die in this place like she did." he lamented.

Adym, however, seemed to be horrified to hear that.

"You'd kill other elves so readily?" he asked Vanessa.

"Not a dark elf? You're inferior, and will be used until your are no longer useful, and disposed of." Azazel answered for her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 02:52:36 )

Vanessa just motioned to Az.

"as he said." She told Adym.

"Get in my way, and I don't care who or what ytou are. I will make use of you, or dispose of you." She then said. "If you slight me, all that matters is whether or not I find you useful." She then paused, smirking slightly.

"And if I do, you could very well have one hell of a good life." She then said. "There have been a few who I didn't need to keep under my mana because they honestly enjoyed what they were doing, what I was doing."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 03:18:55 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Adym paused when she said that.

"I... I see." he said.

"That's... that's, ah..." he continued to say further, but Azazel interrupted again.

"That's the way she is." he finished. "No need to say anything more on it." he told him.

"Right..." Adym sighed.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 03:25:32 )

Vanessa was silent for a moment before turning to face Adym. She stepped up to him, towering over his 5'7" form, her hand coming up to his chin.

"I could most certainly show you what I mean." She then said.

"And that demon can say nothing about it, if you want it." She added, something to her voice that Adym could't place. Lyrei did though.

"Yo. Paws off of Nature." The woman stated as she approached.

"Seriously. Paws off. Don't worm between him and Callie." Lyrei added. Vanessa just rolled her eyes.

"It's entirely his choice." was all the dark elf stated.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 03:59:47 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Azazel snorted a bit when she said that.

"Sure." he said.

"That you're coercing him into." he told her.

"I... I... ah..." Adym stammered, clearly flustered, before Azazel smacked him upside the head.

"Focus!" he snapped.

Adym then shook his head and nodded.

"Right!" he said. "This way." he told them, stepping forward.

Azazel merely looked back towards Callie and gave her a quick wink.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 04:04:11 )

Callie didn't say anything, honestly didn't know what to say. After a moment or three, she just stepped up to Vanessa.

".... you... how... how did you get him like that so easily?" She asked.

"Maybe I'll tell you later. Let's go." was all the dark elf said before heading off with Adym, laughing as she caught up.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 04:24:34 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"..." Azazel was silent as he heard the interaction between Callie and Vanessa, before sighing and shaking his head.

'...I'll give her credit. She's good.' he thought. 'Without using her mana, she can get by on her own charms and... natural gifts...' he went on, looking at Vanessa's curvaceous and voluptuous figure.

He had to admit, if Vanessa were anyone other than Vanessa... he'd have no hesitation to make moves on her.

Adym then paused, and winced a little.

"Right." he said.

"This way." he told them, turning right as they reached another fork.

"Yeah, we're close. SUPER close." he confirmed, telling Vanessa that Vyran was, indeed, in her quarters, as that was where they were headed.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 04:27:52 )

"He most likely absorbed the Nexus, and then just stayed there, then." Vanessa commented after a moment or two.

"I would be surprised if he could have moved elsewhere though, to be perfectly candid." She added.

"At least we're close...And Dad's still alive." Callie commented with a sigh. She was worried, and it wasn't hard to tell, but she was also ready to do whatever it was that was needed.

You still think you can create the rune?" She asked Lyrei, who nodded.

"I'll freeze time for the room before we open the door, shouldn't be an issue. Won't last too long, but I can tap into the others." was the answer received.

"And then from there, the quartz, another rune from you.. and we should be able to get back to Adaminia." Callie commented.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 04:52:10 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Azazel listened to all they had said, and Adym nodded in response.

"Got it." the wood elf said.

"All right then." Azazel commented, as they got close to a door, and Adym mentioned his headache was the worst it had every been, and suspected it wouldn't get any worse.

"Looks like it's your time to shine." he told the cruxes.

"You know how to deal with him, so... do what you need to."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 04:56:55 )

Vanessa just took a seat on the couch that was in the room across from the door as Lyrei stepped up to it.

"well then." She said before resting her hand upon the wood.

"Let's see if he can protect against this." As she spoke, she was tracing a rune of some sort onto the door, causing time within the room to stop, before opening it. No one knew what they would find in there, and Callie surprisingly didn't hone in on her father. Instead, they all focused on the one in the middle of the room, just sitting there, seeming to be trying to keep himself together.

"All right, let's get everything in place." Lyrei said before sighing lightly and heading to do just that. They all had a small satchel of quartz with them, and had to place them all around the room, but in a specific way.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.