Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee One Shocked Vampire

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/21 13:59:58 )
@Naeril:
Ah that's the smart way to go about it
I'm just a uhh, a little clumsy at times haha.

Ah fair enough haha, don't really have a say in whats going to happen in books
I used to read tons and kinda stopped and picking it up again and found this book i enjoyed so much i had to get pt 2
It's called six of crows, pt 2 is crooked kingdom.

And i used to rp from time to time, so i agree it's a lot of fun
Although usually with one and the same person haha.
Absolutely love the creative freedom and the ability to make up your own characters if you wish to do so!
But rip writer's block and irl life things messing with stuff.

Do you remember which fallout you tried? o:
And heard of some of those, and starbound i played before! Don't think i ever got very far though, it was mostly messing around with friends.

Ah i've gotten motion sickness from first person games before but it's super random, i've had it with some older shooters, never knew what caused it though.

Never heard of trine o:

Also since you showed interest in DnD, ever played divinity original sin 2?
I'd say it's quite the fun game although a bit hard at times and you need to be into that sort of games but the narrating/characters and little details made it really enjoyable to me.

Now if only my laptop didn't struggle running it, need to get a new pc/ desktop haha.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/21 16:03:21 )
@Naeril: Yeah it's called Vampire: The Eternal Struggle. There's a wiki I know personally I've found some of the starter decks and booster packs on Amazon, as well as some singles. I love playing card games (and games in general) so games like this are right up my alley. :)

Donator — UWU/ Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/21 21:31:06 )
@Naeril: i have update the pic a bit.. i gave up keep on editing it the same night reee

月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/22 10:13:41 )
@Siron: well nothing wrong with that, it's silly to play it through always the safest possible way! Gotta un-live a little! xP

Oooh finding books you like is awesome! I have a few series I have actually read and enjoyed. But mostly I rather write my own, or read manga or webtoons. They go down much easier even if the characters are stupid.

I have a friend that I RP with. Well I have changed several partners over the years, but this friend is special and we been at it since 2014 and we have over 150 RPs behind us at this point. But I get the RL stuff, lost many good RP partners to that damn thing!

Well that's the fun about starbound, the messing with or without friends, and I tried 1. When I play series I love to start from 1 and move forward from there.

same for me. But if I play little by little each day I build up tolerance until I never get it again from the same game. Genshin gave me motion sickness despite being 3rd person too. Was suuuuuuuper weird.

Trine is pretty awesome! And it's multi platform so if you dun have PC you can play on other mediums. It's a mix between puzzle and platformer and you get to switch between 3 different characters to move through the level and no puzzle has only 1 solution. I love it.

ooh I have I have! but vary little, each time I try I get distracted by other games so yeah not much experience there, but I have them on steam all ready to play.

yeah Laptops are seriously crappy when it comes to gaming, I fried one and will never try again!

@SorrowTheMad: -skims over the wiki- hmmm yah looks more interesting then a Yu-Gi-Oh kind of thing. I usually prefer board games to card games but this looks more borderline.

@Kairu: oooooooo blacker hair! thank you! And no worries at all a free art is a free art! And I love it!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/22 13:25:39 )
@Naeril: Yeah! I'll probably get a couple starter decks and find some idiot... *ahem* a friend to play the game with :D

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/22 13:51:03 )
@Naeril: That's a good point you have there! Gotta have a little extra fun every now and then! (:

And i can imagine that, to be fair i have to be in the right mood to read
but if i can just let my fantasy go haywire in things i write myself or in rps its much easier
So i can fully understand the preference there (:

A good rp partner is great, it's nice when mostly on the same wavelength the one i used to rp with a lot we nerderd out about the plots we came up with for probably way longer than most people would have the sanity for to deal with lol.
But all good fun (:
If only irl life had a pause button when rping :p

Starbound also reminds me a little bit of terraria, but my first experience was a friend making a server and putting it on hardmode while i had never played before and after dying almost instantly to everything i just collected pumpkins and made a pumpkin house, no regrets

Ah i get wanting to start from the start but it's a harder one to get into
I started with New vegas (which is also my favorite) then fo 4 and then 3 (it just happened to be the order i got them in haha)
tried 1 for a bit
i left the cave and got ambushed my multiple radscoprions, traumatized

After that i tried again but a friend hit me up and was like there's an online version of fallout 1 and 2 (well minus a lot of quests but with multiplayer)
so he set up a private server and we played with some friends
i kinda became a meme after i accidentally joined the brotherhood of steel
i've caused my share of chaos on accident in that game, it was hilarious though.

Oh that sounds interesting
Is it co op or single player? (or both lol)

yeah doesn't help mine is like 6 years old oops
i just want to play games in peace but can't play most cause the struggle is real
anything that steadily stays above 20 fps is a miracle lmao
On the bright side, it didn't explode yet :')

Sorry if Reply late!
Please ping me!

Questing

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.