Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee One Shocked Vampire

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/18 20:02:08 )
@Siron: Didn't get the nap -sulk- bu got dinner so... all good in the end ^_^

-nods- yeah you learn saving is your best friend!
hahaha yeah they are awesome esp some lines... "Woops I'm dead now how did that happen" -snicker- love this comment one mentioned regarding the Caitiff but I may be wrong, been too long since I played last.
haha yeah the Deb of Night is an awesome character and i really wanna play the Frankenstein game damnit...

Yeah they are suuper atmospheric -nods fast- I would often find myself sitting around listening to NPCs have a talk. eally love the talk of the cops near the santa monica bridge....

hahaha yeah would be nice to get some fans and try to do it the proper way too -nods-

@Edelaen: Aww thank you! It looks like a really nice place already for sure!

@Totalanimefan: thanks for the guide, I already skimmed it, quite familiar with most of those as am an avid avi site user. ^_^ My nick is the same as well. I try to drag it with me every place I go to!
Will check out the link in a bit ty.
And thanks for the heads up but I don't seem to know how to get it? The hat escapes me... am I missing something?
I'd love to get those things but donating is out a my price range... -lives the NEET life-

@Ruby: yes yes, awesome people, alread found a VTM fan here so am in my water for sure!

@Shark: Hmmm a shark... Can't say I know many sharks, but my name is the same on maaaany sites so it's likely me ^_^

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/18 20:11:33 )

@Naeril: huh. The link should grant you one of those hats in your account and then in your inventory it should be under Sets then Milestone. See if it appears. You can also have up to two mules on Voltra (and you can get the freebies on there).
It's ok if you can't donate. Not everyone can. I just wanted to let you know that we are getting new items soon and it might be a good idea to look in the exchange. We also have a price guide. Except for the very very rare items, most items on the site tend to be between 5k and 20k. With some common orb items being 2k-4k. So it's pretty accessible for newbies. ^^ I'll send you a welcome donation as well. ^^ Do you have certain items or themes that you like for items?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/18 20:12:42 )
@Naeril: Dinner is about as good as a nap haha.

Yes one time something bugged and every time i'd leave dialogue my character would just start swinging lmao.
This npc died several times because of it and i had to reboot the game lol.
Wasn't convenient but my character smacking a wall relentlessly certainly made the whole malkavian thing complete. :')

Or some stuff you'd find in computers :')
Oh wait, help me out here, which frankenstein game? o:

Yes but also the non ambient/instrumentals were great picks, the ending credits my absolute fav!
Think it might've been played in one of the clubs too but its been a while

Also the dialogue options in general, and when playing a different clan and getting different option.
But or some reason even though the maps aren't huge i kept getting lost the first playthroughs every time i wanted to go to my appartment. My sense of direction isn't that great. ^^;

Gotta lure them into the cult fandom that is vtmb/wod :'D

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/18 20:22:48 )
@Nephila: thanks a lot! It's really awesome! i was lucky to get them <3

@Totalanimefan: Hmmm the only link I see takes me to the store, and clicking the hat itself just opens the preview? I am not sure I want to make mules, I am bad at keeping them, even if it means more freebies ^_^;

I see thanks for the heads up <3
I like vampiric, manly, victorian type things. I got some looking glass item and am trying to find where i can see what the items inside are before I pop them open -lost in the item guide-

@Siron: I dunno it didn't help my headache much, after having snow yesterday today is really warm, the sudden changes are killing me...

ahahahah sounds like a Malcavian alright! -shakes head-

yessss -must hack all computers-
The one from the commercials on the radio "Frankenstein, Bread lost, coming soon to a PC near U"

I like the best one of the ones on the radio, damn the radio was good.

Aww am good at directions so atm i can walk you anywhere in VTM even the stealthiest routes I just know em by heart now.

yesssss sounds like a plan! We need cult gatherings!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/18 20:36:14 )

@Naeril: Oh sorry. Maybe try here and see if this link still worksThis thread~
Hm, glasses looking item. I'll try to find that for you. Since I kinda know what you like I'll send you a donation.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/18 20:39:52 )
@Totalanimefan: ah those are expired -looked through announcements and found free balloons-

Ah I mean a person gave me "Looking Glass (Reaping Ritual '20 Goodie Bag) " and I can pick from the items inside... but I don't know what they look like so I am hunting for them now

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/18 20:53:19 )

@Naeril: Oh no! Well I'll give you the hat, since I made you go through all that trouble. Smart of you to look through the announcements. I love that New Years ballon! I think it's super cute. ^^
Oh I see. I'll show you. Let me copy and paste it for you

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/18 20:53:55 )
Bernard:

The Through The Looking Glass event took place from 11/4/2020 to 12/2/20.
Related Surge

Looking Glass (Reaping Ritual '20 Goodie Bag)
By Vozzy

Reaping Ritual '20 Bundle
By Vozzy

The Protagonist
by KDA Drew

Poses: Book, Cats, Legs, Top

Train Conductor
By ghost

Poses: Coat, Hat, Legs (M & F), Watch

Tweedle Dum
By ghost

Poses: Hat, Legs (M & F), Shirt (M & F), Shorts

Red King
By KDA Drew

Poses: Coat, Crown, Facial Hair, Staff

Humpty Dumpty
By Vozzy

Poses: Arms (L & R), Egg Shell, Face, Full Humpty, Hat

Th Lion
By Priestess of Pie

Poses: Claws (L & R), Dress (M & F), Hair, Tail

The Unicorn
By Priestess of Pie

Poses: Cloak, Horn, Shirt (M & F), Spear

White King
By ghost

Poses: Cape, Crown, Legs, Top (M & F)

Red Knight
By ghost

Poses: Dress (M & F), Hair, Legs, Morning Star

White Knight
By ghost

Poses: Cape, Legs (M & F), Sword, Top (M & F)

White Queen
By Priestess of Pie

Poses: Bow, Crown, Dress (M & F), Scepter

Red Queen
By Priestess of Pie

Poses: Crown, Dress (M & F), Holy Sphere, Snake

The Jabberwock
By KDA Drew

Poses: Coat, Head, Legs, Tentacles

Through the Looking Glass
By KDA Drew

Poses: Cracked, Ground, Mirror

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/18 21:03:03 )
@Totalanimefan: aww it's okay! no worries at all! You meant well <3 No need to go through such trouble.
The balloons are lovely for sure!

omg thank you for the list <3 this helps tremendously!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/18 21:13:11 )

@Naeril: No problem. The items from that event were really awesome! Which ones did you pick?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/18 21:20:50 )
@Naeril: Sorry to hear that it didn't help :c
Headaches are no fun (or migraines for all that matter). So it was because of the temperature change? o:
Do you also get headaches when like out and you get to much cold wind against your forehead or a certain kind of sunlight?
Either way hope you'll feel better soon!

They just have so many little extras, when just out and about

Ohh i see, last time i listened to the tv long enough it was a joke about salmon i think
Again it's been a while

Also please tell me im not the only one that had a near heart attack at the museum
that dinosaur statue lmao

A friend of mine had a good laugh of npcs raving to some calm music in one of the places :')

Stealthiest you say?
Like the sound of that, love stealth in games
Maybe i should try the nossie but man the sewers are going to make me cry im sure

I'd be all up for vtmb/wod cult gatherings

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/18 21:20:58 )
@Totalanimefan: Unicorn, Jabberwok (I think I'll have a hard time taking off this top it's soooooooooo my style!) white king and through the looking glass because... I am weak to BG items...

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/18 21:22:06 )

@Naeril: Nice. I have the whole set and I don't know how you could choose just 4. If there are other items from that event that you want I have a bunch of goodie bags from then since I was chatting a lot. Let me know how many more you need.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/18 21:27:18 )
@Totalanimefan: whaa don't tempt my completion heart -flail- They are pretty tho. It was hard to pick but I can also be super picky so that helps lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/18 21:31:15 )

@Naeril: Well tell me how many more you need. I have 85 goodie bags, so it's all good XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/18 21:37:55 )
@Siron: Yeah when the weather makes rapid jumps I always get a headache Y_Y Thankfully there is a cheap pill I can take and it goes away in about 30 mins. I am better now.
Can't say I get headaches from anything else tho so I am happy. I'm generally healthy -knocks on wood-

I honestly found the radio in the soundtrack i barely listened to it before but the final segment is amazing and talks about everything we did and shit. It's stunning, when i found it in the audio I wanted to die.

-gasp- omg when i first saw it I froze in place and didn't move for good 5 minutes. I thought it will be a mini boss or something omfg... I was genuinely freaking out!!!
But it was a one time scare. The music in the ocean house hotel creeps me out even when i know all it's jump scares and that vary few things can actually harm me.

haha yeah I did a play through with as little killing as possible. It was interesting to try! But I couldn't finish cos I had so few combat stats in the areas you can't avoid it I couldn't survive...

hahaha me too!

@Totalanimefan: holy goodie bag! Um... I guess 2? -reads again- Yup 2 ^_^

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/18 21:49:58 )

@Naeril: Ok. 2 more coming your way~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/18 21:52:04 )
@Naeril: Ohh glad to hear that! Sounds like you've been getting quite lucky with things headache wise :D
I usually get migraines rip , but i have some meds that can make it go away in 15 to 20 minutes so at least have that going (:

I've heard some of it but i need to pay more attention to it next time for sure, man the game was so far ahead of it's time for real

Glad im not the only one :'D
I'm sure they put it there on purpose!

Ah yes, ocean house hotel, wonderful place haha
the things that hurt the most are the lamps that end up hitting you in the face lol

Oh a bit of a pacifist play through?
Didn't try that yet, with random enemies at least
iI this the time where i point out that i thought it was funny to see how many exp points i could earn without spending?
the answer is 113 lmao
At least that's the last screenshot i have of my exp points :')
But to be fair i did kill enemies so that must've gotten me more exp

Also played a VN the other day, well 2
one was i think shadows of new york and the other one was also a WoD one but about werewolves
i liked the werewolf one better but it was pretty cool
Took me long enough to even find out they had visual novels o:
Sorry if Reply late!
Please ping me!

Questing

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/18 22:09:30 )
@Totalanimefan: aww you're so sweet! Thank you! And i finally got around to getting dressed so my things don't hang outside! Thanks for the energy! it helped a lot!

@Siron: Yeah, I am way too aware am lucky health wise -nods- have a lot of friends with migraines or allergies. Health is too damn fragile!

Yeah, it was seriously well done! <3 awesome game for sure!

They did! They absolutely did it on purpose! -nods fast-

HAHAHAHAH nah...
The steam in the last part of the quest, that does the most DMG...

I was doing fine until I reached the sewers around the Tzimisce. I couldn't get past that point.

They do? That's a surprise!
I know of the older game, redemption, but only played a demo of it way back in the day... It was pretty good and interesting from what I remember.

@Nephila: Thanks! With quite a bit of help, and finally time to hit the stores after looking around, it came up better then i expected!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/18 22:20:23 )

@Naeril: Haha you look great. No one would even know you're a newbie. Now it's time to adventure out of the starting town and into the rest of the forums! lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.