Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee One Shocked Vampire

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/18 12:24:38 )

Well a friend was talking a lot of positive things for the site, and I love avatar sites so I decided to drop by.
I'm mostly a lurker but I like to chat some times, and stalking threads that I like.
My favorite hobby is role play.
Hmm... I think that's about it.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/18 13:07:05 )
@Naeril: Hello there and welcome to voltra!
Hope you'll enjoy your time here

Oh you like vampire themed stuff? o:
Because same
You familiar with vampire the masquerade bloodlines? c:

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/18 13:57:32 )
@Siron: Thanks! I am browsing the past items atm and some are really to my taste!

Oh? I love that game quite a bit! I know it's based on the rule books but I really can' find the patience to read them. But the PC game was vary much to my liking!

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/18 14:20:40 )

@Naeril: Hi, welcome to Voltra!
I love the good old-fashioned gothic vampires. There's this tarot deck I really want called, I kid you not, the Vampire Tarot by Nathalie Hertz.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/18 14:31:29 )
@Whimsy: Thank you!

Ooh not exactly a fan of the art style of the humans, but the rest looks really classy! I hope you get a chance to obtain it!

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/18 14:33:05 )

@Naeril: Yeah it's not everyone's cup of tea but I love it hehe. Thank you, I hope so too!
Your post style is already great, love the awesome red cursive signature, and the art in your forum signature is cool too!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/18 14:37:52 )
@Whimsy: Well I am quite regular to forums so I have experience in making my stuff pretty. The post signature i use I got for myself waaay back when Ernya was active and busy. And both the arts I got there as well, but I love them too mich so I carry them around with me anywhere I go.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/18 14:39:08 )
@Naeril: Oh yeah there are lots of really fun ones that you can make cool combos with, love messing around with items (:

It's my favorite game! ;v;
I have to play through it again one of these days but can't decide on playing nossie (tend to avoid it cause not a fan of the sewers lol)
or playing malkavian again cause they're a lot of fun.
I just hope that vtmb2 will end up good, waiting for like a decade already, haven't really heard much news about it lately, rip.

And i've partially read through them some are pretty fun to read cause you can just skip to some clans you're interested in and read about them
well depending on which book of course
That or just browse the wiki, lots of random cool lore, used to nerd out about it for hours haha.

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/18 14:41:54 )

@Naeril: Ernya... I'm still nostalgic thinking of that site. I love hard pixel avis and the avis there were beautiful.
I like that this site uses hard pixels too.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/18 14:45:05 )
@Siron: hehe yeah so far they look awesome but am afraid most things from the past I liked will likely be expensive... ah well will hope for more male Victorian items in the events to come! And i am yet to hit the store so I run around naked...

My favorite to play was the Tremere, but yeah Malcavians are a blast! You can learn sooo much more about everybody when you play a Malc. Nossies are fun too, in one instance where I had no choice but to break the masquarade for a quest my poor nossie was called "baba yaga" it's a russian witch that's known to be reeeeeeeeeeally ugly lol
I hope 2 is good too too omg... And that it goes on sale around the holidays....
VTM is one of the few games I love to replay.

Haha yes, a few friends tried to get me to read them to do a proper play with dice and points and sheets, but the games never took off. it makes me a bit sad.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/18 14:46:39 )
@Whimsy: Yeah, Ernya really was awesome. I enjoy what i have seen from the avatars and items on this site a lot too! So i will stick around and explore more with pleasure!

-hopes double posting is ok here-

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/18 14:58:01 )

@Naeril: Yeah, the avatars and items here are pretty cute. And the forums are quite active which I enjoy.
roleplay search | tarot readings | buying ohms (pm me) | questing: styr

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/18 15:36:13 )
@Naeril: I can send you a few goodie bags from last reaping ritual! ^_^
You can open them and get a item of your choice.

May i recommend the 2 king ones, train conductor and jabberwock that might have some items you'll like?
(has some fancy pants, blouse (that i happen to be wearing) and jacket of course it's entirely up to you which ones you'd like to pick (: )
Might not be entirely victorian but you won't have to run around naked haha

Oh tremere are really cool, like vampire wizards (although the skills are a bit tricky, missclicked once and people exploded in the streets rip)
Baba yaga always makes me think of john wick, but the nossies sure don't have it easy
Yes to the holiday sales!
Also i hope the music will be at least half as good cause i loved the vtmb soundtrack ;o;

And sorry to hear it never took off :c
Hope you'll get another chance for it at some point (:

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/18 15:45:05 )
@Whimsy: Yeah, seeing some other forums I lurk at this is quite lively in comparison!

@Siron: Awww that's sweet of you. I won't be looking a gift horse in the mouth! But i may go get a nap in a bit because my brain is shutting down.

hahaha yeah missclicks are bad, so save often with a tremere! lol
poor nossies, and they are the smartest, such a shame...

omg I have the entire sountrack on my playlist and it's such a pleasure when one of the songs comes up -melts- or the BG music... it was soooooooo gooooooood

yeah chances keep popping up just gotta pin them down and get them to be the DM finally cos i am always stuck just after making the chara sheet...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/18 15:56:40 )
@Naeril: Gotta do what you gotta do, naps are great.
Was thinking about grabbing dinner but i noticed it's way too early for that so rip. :')

I always save often, make a mistake once or twice and you're not risking it again...
They are, i love how they're dedicated to tech and such, some are surprisingly wholesome too
Also the lil humor in ads/signs you come across is amazing

Yes loved both the BG music as well as the ones they used in the clubs
I regularly find myself going back to the soundtracks as well
It's also nice when like drawing or reading/writing or something in the same genre, really helps with the atmosphere!

Aha, i'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
Like i played a few games or normal D&D before (am an absolute noob lol) but a game set in the world of darkness universe sounds so cool ;o;
So i just occasionally very subtly drop vtmb in conversations about games and such
So far i've gotten like 3 people to play it
Maybe that helps with future chances for an eventual campaign :'D
Sorry if Reply late!
Please ping me!

Questing

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/18 17:22:12 )

@naeril: Oh hey! Welcome to Voltra! I hope you'll enjoy being here.
We are small, but active community.
I'm still a nebie here, but I've met many nice people out here.
I wish you the same! <3

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/18 17:32:38 )

@Naeril: Hey welcome to Voltra! I think I know you from Ernya. I had the same name on there. There are lots of us here from other sites that have closed included Ernya. I still miss that site.
I'll show you the newbie guide here. We also have new orbs (which are RIG items) coming out on the 25th, so if you wanted to get the current orbs there is still some time left. We get new crates on the 1st (the same as letters on Gaia).
If you want volts to buy commons I have a charity for that. Just click the banner in my signature.

Enjoy your time here. The community and staff are great. Let me know if you have questions or just want to chat. ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/18 17:36:45 )

You can get another free item here by the way. ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/18 17:50:24 )

@Naeril: Yay so glad you joined!! Now I you can see first hand what I’ve been saying about it

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/18 19:03:30 )
hey, welcome! I remember your name o:

Ping me!

Hangout

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.