Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion How do you spend your volts?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 02:59:52 )

@Nephila: they pull me in too. Avatar sites are just so much fun to me.
@ChiffonOrange: oh I didn’t know the site was so quiet. And wow that other site does look like a 2000’s pixel doll lol

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 03:04:11 )
@totalanimefan: Mmhmm. *nods* Probably because they don't have that bumping forum section or something like that. Yeah it does haha, at first I was thinking about joining in mainly for the avatars but decided to change my mind since I thought Everskies' forum userbase would be a little similar to Gaia's ahaha...

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 03:08:13 )

@ChiffonOrange: we were a busier site than that before we had our bump forum but I understand what you saying. You should have those people see if they want to join Voltra. So they can have an active avatar site again. Lol

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 03:15:22 )
@totalanimefan: Ooh I see, I see *nods* :o Sorry if I didn't know ^^;

Hmmmm.... That would be pretty difficult to convince them to join 'cause not everyone is interested on joining Voltra (then again, it depends on whether they like it or not so... I can't force them ^^;; )

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 03:55:19 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

@Totalanimefan:
I tend to save up and then bulk buy a whole bunch each month
I buy orbs whenever they release, i think about 5? or sometimes the goblin within me takes over and buys a bunch until i get what i want lol

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 04:42:47 )

@ChiffonOrange: it’s ok. I was just providing some history ^^ yeah of course you shouldn’t force people. Do you think they all know about Voltra?
@GoblinsAndTea: buy all if the orbs! Lol

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 06:11:12 )
I'm amassing a bit too many volts >_< I was thinking of maybe buying some art? usually i just buy expensive commons or orbs.

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 06:19:32 )

@Shark: art is nice ^^

Donator — He Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 06:21:48 )

Mostly common orbs..
But yeah buying stuff in the exchange & commons at the store as well xD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 07:26:26 )
@Totalanimefan: I see, okay then and yup, I agree. *nods*

Oh, well... I think only a few of them do know about Voltra but I can't remember. :o

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 07:32:44 )

@Raxton: you buy lots of common orbs too? Just like me lol
@ChiffonOrange: I do wish that more people knew about Voltra but at the same time I like that people here are nice and not trolls.

Donator — UWU/ Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 11:21:48 )
@totalanimefan: my volts go in these priority as follows:
1.) save volts to add outfit slots (I havent reach the tier of ohms only option if it exist)
2.) common RIGs, I need to earn at least 50-80k volts so i get a chance of super rare rig coming out (i am high key unlucky ree)
3.) and then I will use the rest for volt shop items. / or buying recent crate items while theyre around 5-12k. (and event/rig less that 20k)

I usually dont use volts as means paying them purely since I dont post much (or none at all) So buying in exchage for me is either OHMs or other means eg: art comm.

as much as i want to send the volts to art.. i am highly neglectful on my ocs to the point that only 1 or 2 exist in my toyhouse. thats the only time im neglecting art in that particular field. I wish i should stop doing that reee

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 14:22:02 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

I honestly don't know where my volts go. I feel like there is a volt goblin who spends it without me noticing. Though other times its from the exchange since I joined the site in the summer it's me trying to catch up and buy missing items. Thankfully when the orb comes out in 15 days I should get some volts from selling the extra from the bundle I'll get.

...If you wanna keep your head

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 14:35:16 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

Also outfit slots! And I guess commons because I go hard for a common I like. Once I get one I want every shade.

...If you wanna keep your head
Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 16:55:43 )

@Kairu: how many outfit slots have you unlocked?
Trying to get all of the rig items is hard. Good thing we have 3 month to do it.

@Fading Kings: once I like one I want every shade too. When you are new and there are a lot of item to buy you somehow never have enough volts lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 16:56:07 )

@Lilypoo: sounds like a good use of volts to me ^^

Donator — UWU/ Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 21:19:27 )
@Totalanimefan: i have 7 outfits unlocked (im very slow at updating new outfit combos recently) I can unlocked a lot more but I havent been changing much in my avy unless there is an event (or a meme xD)

yea i am also cannot get all the copies of the rigs as well. 3 months is indeed good time span for collection progress.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 21:29:59 )

@Kairu: How many volts do they cost at that point? Speaking of, I like your current avatar ^^
Do you ever get the orbs as payment because you are staff?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 22:32:52 )

Past items I missed out on/want more of, and commons. I've also really been wanting art lately, but that's a little harder to come by. Otherwise I might be broke... I do sometimes buy extra common orbs; I usually get the bundles and just buy the items i didn't get in the bundle from other users, but sometimes I like the orb items enough to risk spending my volts on a few more orbs.

ALWAYS PING ME

Donator — UWU/ Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 22:56:11 )
@Totalanimefan: i have checked and im on 750volts to open more outfit slots

ty >u< this is one of the outfits that i made and saved but not used as avatar months ago.

yea we get orbs as one of the staff's monthly stipend as per mention in voltra staff thread: Voltra Staff

we get random bonus but generally, we get what was written in the thread.
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.