Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Colliding Destinies

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/9 07:22:40 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

"Ah yes, indeed." Hal remembered.

"As for the debate, I still believe Emerald should have his rights attuned to that of mages." he told Hollie.

"Agent King's are." he reasoned. "Though I know THAT is a subject of debate as well." he then muttered.

"Regardless, I digress." he said.

"Thank you for this new information regarding Ciroc and where he is from." he said to Violet.

"We'll need all the information we can get in order to help him and send him back home." he reasoned.

"It's clear he cannot stay here. His world needs him there." he finished.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/9 07:26:55 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
"But they're both, technically, mortals, nothing more. They shouldn't be under jurisdiction of either the council, OR the Triad." Hollie commented.

"I disagree, as they both work for you which I do believe means that by default they should be under one of the wo, but.... well..." She added with a heavy sigh.

"... To send him back, to reach THAT far out... I think you'll need more crux power. Unless you believe that it would be possibly to build up to that much power here, without others?" Violet asked, her voice curiious.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/9 07:54:02 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Hal crossed his arms over his chest when Violet said what she did.

"Hmmm." he mumbled.

"Well, we COULD try and harness the power of a nexus here." he suggested. "However, that may have limited success, and I don't know how it would react to Ciroc, himself." he reasoned.

"But more cruxes?" he asked.

"I don't think that's an option." he told her.

"Ciroc is here by sheer fluke, is he not? Or are you suggesting that because he managed to, it should be something we need to regularly be on the lookout for?"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/9 07:56:28 )

"I'm saying that without, I doubt it'll be possible." Violet commented.

"How you take that, is entirely up to you." She added. "He'd need the tether to Adaminia, I think, to even get home in the first place."

"So... I have no idea what to do for the moment."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/9 08:16:35 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Hal just sighed and crossed his arms over his chest.

"See... this is concerning." he said.

"His world needs him. Immensely." he reasoned.

"However, his presence here is a minor problem to us." he continued. "However, if that Vyran person were to follow him here, then I dare say our own problems would increase exponentially." he went on.

"Our biggest concern should be sending him home, but as you've said, the chances of that are slim to none." he lamented.

"Damn it." he cursed.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/9 08:20:34 )

"I'll see if I can remember anything about potentially directing a warp point." Violet offered.

"I mean, we had some sort of ideas as we came here, after all." She added. "But there is a lot of information from that, that is just... lost now."

"I don't know why, either, but I just... don't have all tha tinformation anymore. However, I can try and find something, anything?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/9 08:42:17 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Anything you and your brother can do would be wonderful, and greatly appreciated." Hal told her. "You two are the most knowledgeable on both Adaminia, AND interplanar travel." he stated.

"For all intents and purposes, you two are the experts in this... in this entire planet. Perhaps even dimension." he stated.

"Now, that being said, if you like, I can suspend your current assignment for however long need be." he then offered. "Our partners are understanding, and I can come up with a reason that will satisfy them." he added.

Hal, unknowingly, had given Violet just that little more reason to trust him with that statement.

The fact that he was still willing to hide who she was for her... and how he'd said it without a second thought, or hesitation.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/9 08:49:49 )

Violet paused for a moment, which net a light chuckle from Hollie.

"If you need my helpt with anything, let me know. For now, I'm going to give you two some time to sort out anything that may need to be tended to." The blonde said as she got to her feet.

"Plus... it might be worthwhile to check in with my brother, see if he has found anything."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/9 09:03:37 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Hal nodded in response.

"All right." he said. "You do that." he told her.

"Hopefully he has something." he finished.

With that, they said their goodbyes, and Hollie left the office, making sure to shut the door behind her.

Hal then sighed, and looked at Violet, before pressing the button for the comm that connected to his receptionist.

"I am currently in a very important meeting with Miss Violet." he told her. "I do not wish to be disturbed. At all." he said further. "Only when Miss Violet leaves, will I open myself to appointments and meetings." he finished.

Again, this showed Violet that she could trust HIM, at the very least. He'd just assured her privacy until her pendant was repaired and returned to her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/9 09:14:03 )

Violet was silent for a moment before sighing, heavily, releif in that one breat. She didn't say anything, though, at least not at first.

"... thank you." She said quietly.

---

She made her way through the halls, a box of food in her hands, before using her foot to 'knock' on the door. Well, kick it would of course be more accurate.

"Yo! Food delivery!" She called into the dorm.

"No mana with me either, so there's no risk."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/9 09:43:21 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

There was silence for a moment, before the door was opened, revealing Ciroc.

And he seemed stunned to see the one that was there.

"I... ah..." he stammered.

"Right." he said, opening the door a little more, and stepping out of the way.

"Come in." he told her.

"And thank you for this." he said.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/9 11:02:35 )

She entered at his beckoning before chuckling.

"Don't sweat it. Happy to help if I'm honest." She told him simply.

"Where do you want this?" She asked, before being directed to a table, where she set it down.

"Anything else you'd like whil eI'm here?" She asked, her voice curious.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/9 23:03:45 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Ciroc looked to still be puzzling over something, as he looked her up and down.

"I..." he stammered. "I apologise if this is too forward, but I must ask a question of you." he told her.

"...okay? Go for it?" the woman responded, clearly a little confused.

"How did you manage to find your way to this world?" Ciroc asked.

"....what?" she asked him in response, even MORE confused now.

"I've already run into a Sektris here, which is already against great odds." Ciroc stated. "But I never thought I would be running into an Evolis here as well." he said further.

"So how did you manage to come here from Adaminia? Same way as I did?" he asked her. "Or the same was as the Sektris?" he asked further.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/9 23:19:23 )

She was silent for a few seconds before just shaking her head.

"Eh?" She asked.

"I .... what?" She continued before sighing.

"I was born, raised, and died on this planet, in this world, this dimension."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/9 23:42:27 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"...died?" Ciroc asked.

He then shook his head lightly, and sighed.

"Right now, I have... SO many questions." he told her.

"However, it would probably take a bit to get through them." he went on. "And I don't know how busy you are." he continued.

"But I would love to ask about you, who you are and what you are." he then admitted.

"You seem very similar to a race back at my home." he told her further. "If you have time, can you spare me some answers?" he asked. "Whenever that time may be?"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/9 23:46:18 )

"I've got time. I'm pretty much on call for you currently." She told him honestly, with a light laugh.

"I'm one of the few people in this building that doesn't have mana, or magic as you know it." She continued, so yeah, I'm basically on call for you." She paused here, shaking her head lightly.

"Ah, right. Reveka Callimachi, at your service. Although most people call me Aedan."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 00:05:26 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Ciroc nodded his head in response.

"I'm sure you already know, but I am Ciroc Icesska." he introduced herself.

"And thank you for indulging me, Miss Reveka... or Aedan, I suppose." he then said further, before pausing.

"Regardless, you say you died." he told her.

"Yet here you are. Talking to me. You carried the food in here, so you are not just a spirit." he went on.

"How is this possible?"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 00:09:24 )

"My father was a madman." Aedan answered honestly.

"I died when my heart gave out. I was,.... honestly, I'm not even sure anymore. I think around 15 or something?" She asked, knowing full well he wouldn't know.

"Regardless, I was young, and Daddy dearest didn't take it well. The thing is, my family is a known alchemical line. We don't have mana, but we DO know how to use the mana in the air around us." She continued.

"So he put all his skills, all his... everything... to the test, and sacrificed himself - in essence - to bring me back to life. Sadly, it didn't work entirely." As she spoke, she detached one of her hands.

"I'm the living dead, and no. We aren't allowed to be made."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 00:29:21 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Circo absorbed everything she had said with sheer fascination.

"Oh, my..." he said in a hushed tone.

"So your father defied the law of this world, as well as the laws of life and death itself, in an attempt to bring you back from the dead." he truncated.

"But... it didn't really work..." he went on, looking at her detached hand.

"Living dead..." he then mumbled. "A paradox of an oxymoron..." he said further, before pausing.

"So... does your kind have a name?" he asked her.

"And do you regret what your father did to you?" he asked further.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 00:31:31 )

Aedan just reattached her hand, shrugging.

"Honestly, not usually." She told him. "I don't uusally regret it, but when I'm fiending something fierce, yeah, I do. I hate being whatI am sometimes."

"as for a name, yeah. Zombie. Just... not hte George Romero variety."

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.