Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Colliding Destinies

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 05:49:33 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

"I will make a mental not of that." Ciroc assured her.

"And no, I don't think so. Not right now, anyway." he told her with a small smile.

"If I have any more the next time you're around, and you're okay with my asking... well... I'll ask." he said further.

"For now, I think I'm going to eat." he went on, looking to what she'd brought.

"Once again, thank you." he told her.

"Have a wonderful day." he finished.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 05:52:32 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
Aedan just chuckled lightly befpre pausing.

"There's a phone in here, lemme give you my number." She said before grabbing a notepad from the desk in the room they were in, and a pen. She scrawled her number down on it.

"That way, if you need any help, or have any questions, and I'm not around, you can call." She said, leaving it on the desk before making her way to the door.

"For now, I'll leave you to eat. I don't sleep, so please don't hesitate to call if you need to. Enjoy your food, and I'll see you later."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 06:14:05 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Ciroc made his way to the desk and checked the number, before looking over towards her.

"All right." he said.

"I'll remember that." he told her.

"Again, thank you so much." he finished, before she nodded and left the dorm, shutting the door behind him.

Ciroc continued to smile as she left, before sighing quietly and looking at his hands.

"..." he was silent, wondering what this was he was feeling... and hoping it wasn't what he feared.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 06:18:15 )

Aedan made her way down as a delivery person for Ciroc regularly, until one day she knocked on the door with a light smirk.

"Yo! It's Aedan!" She called in, knowing he would like to know if he was going to be blasting anyone with his presence before opening the door.

"I have a gift for you!" She added, as he hadn't called for anything for her to deliver at the moment.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 06:38:35 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Inside, Ciroc raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Eh?" he muttered.

"A gift...?" he asked quietly, getting up from his chair and making his way to the door. He opened it, greeting Aedan with a warm smile.

"Hello again." he said, stepping out of the way so she could enter.

"And a gift?" he asked her.

"What sort of gift?" he asked further.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 06:43:16 )

"Something that some might argue you require." Aedan answered honestly as she stepped inside. Once in, she made sure the door was closed behind her, leaning against it, and held a small box out to him. She didn't know exactly what was contained within, however, she did know what she'd been told it would.

It was his charm, whatever it was that he'd requested for it to be, to help him be able to go out and about in this world and not cause mana expulsions from everyone else.

"If it's not what you like, then I can take it back and they'll do another. Not an issue." She added

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 06:55:03 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Ciroc accepted the small box and opened it, revealing a silver band of a bracelet, with some crystals embedded in it.

"Oh!" he exclaimed, taking it out.

"I must say, the craftsmanship is astounding." he commented, looking at it, and then putting it on his left wrist.

As soon as he did that, Aedan noticed that his 'presence' was reduced dramatically, and that he had a more calm look in his eyes. One that seemed... oddly relieved. He then looked at her, and smiled.

"This is wonderful." he told her.

"I think I may be able to actually go out and be with others now."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 06:57:24 )

Aedan just laughed lightly.

"I daresay, that's a notable difference." She commented.

"It seems to be fitting well, so to speak?" She asked. He nodded in response.

"Perfect. How do you feel about going out for dinner, my treat if you don't want to have food here at the Unit."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 07:19:22 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Ciroc looked over to her, a surprised expression on his face now.

"Going out? For dinner?" he asked her.

"My, I have done that, since..." he started to say further, before his face turned a little red, and he seemed to look off into the distance wistfully and nostalgically... before he snapped back to reality and cleared his throat.

"That would be lovely." he told her.

"Is your own partner all right with that?" he asked, referring to Azazel.

"He seems like the sort that would be, but I merely wish to be certain I am not stepping on any toes, or overstepping any boundaries." he reasoned.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 07:21:30 )

"Absolutely not a problem. It was his idea." Aedan assured him.

"Although, if you wanted, we could set it up that he joins us. Does not matter to me." she added with a light laugh.

"So, tell me. What kinda food do you like?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 07:58:50 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Ciroc just chuckled.

"Fair enough, fair enough, just making sure." he said.

"And... I really like... uh... hmmm..." he mumbled.

"Well, the kind of food I normally like, isn't available here." he told her. "However, I've discovered that what you call Japanese cuisine has really tickled my palate." he informed her further.

"So some more of that would be fantastic."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 08:04:00 )

Aedan just smirked.

"Well then." She started

"Watashi ga Nihon de sū jū-nen sugoshita koto wa hijō ni yūekida to omoimasu. Watashi wa soko ni ikutsu ka no yōchū o eru no ni saitekina basho no ikutsu ka o shitte imasu." She said with a shrug.

"Considering the timezone difference, we'll go tomorrow. And we'll go TO Japan." She said. "Sounds good?"

[I suppose it's quite beneficial that I spent several decades in Japan. I know some of the best places to get some grub there.]

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 08:17:16 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Ciroc immediately looked confused.

He cleared had no idea what she had said.

But he then nodded when she said what she did at the end.

"All right then." he said.

"That works." he told her.

"And actually go TO Japan? How exotic." he said further with a smile.

"Thank you!"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 08:24:07 )

"Anytime." Aedan said with a light laugh.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Was the last thing she said before bidding him farewell and heading out. She did wonder what he'd do with his newfound freedom though, since he had the night to become a bit more acquainted with the place. She paused though.

"Ah, right." She said before turning back and poking her head into his dorm again.

"You might want to go thank the lab. Blue panels on the wall will show you a map and how to get there."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 08:44:00 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Ciroc nodded in response.

"I'll do that now." he told her.

With that, he left the dorm shortly after she left him, and pressed one of the blue panels. He was amazed at the tech, and how it told and showed him exactly where to go. So he followed the directions, which led him right to the reinforced glass doors which led to the lab.

Once there, he knocked on it.

"Excuse me?" he called in.

"It is I, Ciroc Icesska?" he announced.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 08:46:02 )

He wasn't waiting for long before a woman with red hair, half her face beung naturally dark black, almost like oil was upon it, and a blindfold approached and opened the door.

"Was told you'd likely be along." She said as she stepped aside and motioned for him to enter.

"Please, come in. Good to know that the bracelet actually does work."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 09:00:37 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Ah, yes indeed." Ciroc responded.

"Wonderfully, I might add." he told her.

"Thank you so very much for it." he said further, before pausing a moment.

"Miss...?" he started to say further, but trailed off. "I... don't believe we've met before." he said. "I most certainly would have remembered someone as distinctive as yourself." he then admitted with a light chuckle.

"I'm sure you already know, if nothing else, because I just said it, I am Ciroc Icesska." he formally introduced himself.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 09:05:56 )

"Hazel." She said with a smile.

"And I can tell it is doing amazingly. Willing to bed I'd see a lot more from you otherwise." She added with a light chuckle.

"I am sorry that the colours couldn't be quite ... well, quite as perfect for what you wanted." She added. "We got as close as we could for the quartz."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 09:25:22 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Oh, it's fine." Ciroc responded.

"Trust me, this is more then enough, Miss Hazel. This is beyond what I could have ever imagined." he told her.

"...though I AM confused by something." he then admitted.

"You just said that you would be seeing a more from me if this wasn't working." he commented.

"What do you mean by that?" he asked. "You are clearly blindfolded." he observed further.

"Is that temporary? Or have you unlocked a type of sight beyond sight?" he asked her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 11:58:29 )

Hazel paused a moment before sighing.

"No. Not temporary." She admitted.

"To truncate this, to not overload you, I was a science experiment by someone, and I can see mana, along with having 'normal' sight." She told him.

"the blindfold blocks one. I can see perfectly fine with the mana, not an issue at all, even if it is difference. However, both at the same time? That's a migraine in waiting, anda bad one at that."

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.