Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Colliding Destinies

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/11 05:47:05 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

Ciroc nodded in response.

"I understand." he said.

"I can never forgive Vyran for the sins he's committed in the past, either." he said further.

"Vyran?" Ilias asked.

"I man bent on the destruction of Adaminia, and ultimate power for himself." Ciroc responded.

"He is the biggest treat to my world."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/11 05:54:55 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
"If there is anything I can help with, let me know." Kiah then said.

"I'm not sure what I could hope to help, but ... well, if you think of some way, let me know." She added.

"Beyond that, is there anything that we could help you with, while here?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/11 06:20:28 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Well, with this bracelet, you've already helped me immensely." Ciroc assured them.

"If anything, I have an immense thirst for knowledge right now." he went on.

"...that, and returning home..." he added quietly.

"We're doing all we can on THAT front." Ilias told him with a small sigh.

"But we'd be more than willing to answer any questions you may have." he assured her.

"...though if they're about ME, then you're in for a long history and mythology lesson."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/11 06:30:42 )

Kiah paused a moment before laughing.

"Oh man. That's the case with a good number of people here, really." she commented before pausing.

"Oh! Actually, if you want an interesting person to talk to, you should meet Lunet." She added.

"Won't be a massive history lesson with her, and she's quite a fascinating person in and of herself." She paused, thinking about it.

"Probably in the cafeteria, Sharp's office, or the tech department, as she's not down here."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/11 06:56:21 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Lunet?" Ciroc asked.

"Indeed!" Ilias responded.

"All right, I shall look for her." Ciroc responded. "What sort of person am I looking for?" he asked them.

"Look for the female wearing a strange band around her eyes. One that looks like a glass blindfold." Ilias replied. "...you'll know it to see it, trust me." he then said when the man looked even MORE confused.

"All right...." Ciroc said, scratching his head a little.

"Cafeteria, agent Sharp's office, or the... tech department. Got it." he then said further.

"I assume those blue panels will recognise those locations if spoken in those terms?" he asked.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/11 07:01:53 )

"Yep." Kiah assured him.

"Those panels are all throughout the entire building, and every corner has one." She told him.

"It's something that a friend of the family installed." She told him. "and I mean that literally. The one who did it is a friend of mine. Although I'm not sure, Lunet may have had a hand in it, she's good with coding."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/11 07:28:02 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"...right, then." Ciroc responded.

"Is all this technology a bit much for you?" Ilias asked.

"A little." Ciroc responded.

"I'm just being exposed to so many new things, it's a little on the overwhelming side." he said further. "I've visited a world that has tech in it, but I don't think it's anywhere near this level." he went on.

"And my home world of Adaminia has... well, it has semi-functional plumbing in the nicer buildings." he continued, before pausing to think about it.

"Think of it as... oh, how was it described to be once...?" he wondered aloud. "Ah!" he said, snapping his fingers. "It's like medieval fantasy, but add a little bit of basic advancement to it." he finished.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/11 07:30:36 )

"Yeah, I get you." Kiah answered.

"I actually do have something to help with those who are feeling rather overwhelmed." She then said after a moment or two. "It's ... more common than you might think. Would you like?" She asked.

"It's a rather sour candy."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/11 08:02:37 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Sour?" Ciroc asked.

"I rather like sour things, actually." he told her.

"Heh, that helps." Ilias chuckled.

"But if it will help, I will absolutely try it." Ciroc said to Kiah.

"The fact that a candy can help is fascinating, though." he added.

"I assume it's an alchemical result?"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/11 08:05:56 )

"That it is." Kiah said as she got to her feet and made her way to a shelf in the room. She grabbed a small bottle, before tossing it to Ciroc.

"One of those should definitely help. With any luck, you'll have had a good chance to process everything by the time it wears off. It's not a perfect permanent fix." She told him as he caught it.

"Tomorrow, if you feel you need another, you're welcome to come get one." She then said.

"But yeah. Suck on one of those, and you should feel better by the time it's completely melted."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/11 08:28:36 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Ciroc opened the bottle and dumped one of the candies out. He popped it in his mouth, and they immediately saw his quick response. Kiah wasn't lying... they were sour. Very much so.

"Woah!" he exclaimed.

"That packs a whollop!" he declared.

"...but already, I can feel my mind processing this info." he then realised.

"Yeah, they're pretty fast-acting." Ilias told him, as the man put the lid back on the bottle and handed it back to Kiah.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/11 08:30:19 )

Kiah accepted the bottle and set it back where it was.

"Yup. I like sour." She told him.

"Plus the elements to make it sour help with the body processing it. No idea why, but sweet never worked as well"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/11 08:46:17 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Interesting." Ciroc responded.

"Regardless, I am off to find this Lunet." he told them.

"Have fun talking to her." Ilias said, as they said their goodbyes and he left.

After he did, Ilias looked at Kiah.

"...seems like a nice guy." he told her. "I really hope we can help him return home." he lamented.

Ciroc figured he would check the tech department first, and when he got there, he was told that Lunet had decided to get something to eat. So he found his way to the cafeteria, and looked around... before he noticed someone that looked like she was wearing a... well, a glass blindfold, as Ilias had said.

He looked around again, before making his way towards her, and clearing his throat slightly.

"Uh... hello there." he greeted her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/11 08:48:48 )

The teal haired woman he'd addressed paused as he greeted her. She'd been typing something on her laptop as he'd approached.

"Hey." She greeted with a smile, and a wave, as she closed the laptop.

"What's up?" She asked as she looked toward him, allowing him to see the clear, slightly teal hued, 'glass' in front of her eyes. After a few seconds, she looked almost quizzical though.

".... I don't think we've met." She then said.

"Lunet Sharp."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/11 09:04:48 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"We have not." Ciroc responded.

"I'm not sure if you've heard my name before, but I am Ciroc Icesska." he introduced himself.

"Miss Kiah and Mister Ilias told me that you were someone that would be worth talking to." he told her. "I'm new to this world, and there's so much to see and experience." he continued.

"I was told to find the one wearing a.... glass blindfold." he commented further.

"Am I disturbing you?" he then asked.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/11 09:07:54 )

"Not a disturbance at all." Lunet said with a light laugh.

"If anything, this is a definitely appreciated disatraction. I was getting rather fed up with what I was doing anyway." She added.

"Hungry?" She asked. "This is a cafeteria after all, and the food is pretty good."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/11 09:25:16 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Ah, I should eat, yes." Ciroc responded.

"I have not eaten in a bit." he admitted, looking back on it.

"I shall be right back." he told her.

He then made his way to the counter, and after a minute or two, returned with a burger, some fries, a bottle of water, and a bowl of fruit.

"Anyway." he said, sitting down across from her.

"You said your last name is Sharp." he commented. "Any relation to agent Sharp?" he asked her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/11 12:25:08 )

When Ciroc asked her question, Lunet paused before finishing the couple of fries she was chewing.

"Oh, yeah." She answered with a nod.

"He's my dad." She told him honestly. "And before you ask about how I look nothing like him, I was adopted."

"Pretty sure that's why I'm a: alive, and b: working here. doubt anywhere else would give me a chance with my debuff." She commented with a laugh as she tapped the visor she was wearing.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/11 22:56:30 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"...eh?" Ciroc mumbled.

"Well, firstly, it really speaks to his character that he adopted you, and that he's why you have the life you do right now." he told her. "Seems a lot of people owe their livelihood and their very lives to him." he commented further.

"Secondly... what do you mean by that 'debuff' comment...?" he asked her.

"And what IS that you're wearing?" he asked further.

"It... doesn't look like any pair of glasses I've ever seen, and it surely cannot be an actual blindfold. One made of glass would be highly ineffectual, I would think." he then said with a small laugh.

"So... what IS it, exactly? What does it do for you?"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/11 23:01:36 )

"Glass? Oh geez. No. Glass is too delicate." Lunet said as she reached up behind her ears. She did something he didn't see before removing the visor and holding it out to him.

"And debuff? I'm blind. Completely and utterly." She told him honestly. "As you can see." She grinned here, knowing that he was able to see her pure white eyes perfectly.

"And that visor? It's plexiglass, firstly. Secondly, it connects to me in a way that gives me a form of sight."

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.