Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2020 Snowy Investigation (Evolving Item Hangout)

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 04:25:27 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Nephila: but she loves cake at least she's honest haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 04:26:23 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

No worrys!!!
I used to be a lil scared of cats (im scare'd of alot of animals lol)
Until my best friend got a cat and i fell in love, he bit me alot but hes so fluffy (hence his name flaffy)
im sad due to corona i cant go see the lil bastard

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 04:28:42 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

"lil" hes like half maincoon so hes actually quite big. Hes literly a fluffy pillow walking around and ocasionally is evil

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 04:29:34 )

@Anarchist Beauty: I guess just drink lots of water and try to stay healthy. In a week go and see if you don't have it anymore (or is it two weeks?)
@GoblinsAndTea: That's cute. Too bad you can't see him. I love my animals, but sometimes it's stressful owning animals.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 04:30:12 )
I am officially back! The movie is over :3 I want to keep watching fantasy stuff now though

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 04:30:30 )
What is everyone up to?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 04:31:32 )

@danie: I'm just chilling and posting here while watching my husband play Death Stranding.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 04:31:56 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: Yeah maybe. It hurt and made my bleed though :(
@Anarchist Beauty: I don't want this virus either. I hope that your test comes back negative.
@Nephila: np. I like how you used the new items.
@GoblinsAndTea: Oh sorry ^^;

that's when you swat her on the behind and tell her no, or tweek her ear. that tends to make them behave sometimes..or maybe that's just nala. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 04:33:26 )
@totalanimefan: I play Genshin Impact, but I want to find new games to play too!

@kda drew: oh, that’s really cool! I wish I could do digital art!

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 04:33:27 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Oh absolutly! I have a labrador who turned 10 recently, she can barely get on the couch alone anymore so we have to help her. We also live on an apartment so we cant just open the door to let her pee. The going on a walk part isnt so bad but shes scared to go in the elevator so it takes like 20 minuts to get her out of the door.

Animals are sometimes a big oof but at the same time if anything where to happen to her i would be devastated

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 04:33:35 )

@KDA Drew: That cool.
@star2000shadow: What is it when you tweak her ear?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 04:34:16 )

@danie: That's cool. I don't play that but I know it's really popular. I mostly play games on my Switch. What do you play games on?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 04:34:16 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@KDA Drew: That cool.
@star2000shadow: What is it when you tweak her ear?

you grab her ears and twist gentle, it's a way to punish without hurting. <:3( )~~

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 04:35:09 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

@danie: im world building, hurtning my pea brain trying to figure out how a 2d and 3d world work lol

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 04:36:04 )
@totalanimefan: I have a gaming laptop I use to game honestly. A switch would be cool too though. And I also play Pokemon on the 2DS

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 04:36:57 )
@goblinsandtea: That sounds interesting! Doing that for anything in particular?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 04:37:54 )

@GoblinsAndTea: Yeah my dog is 12. He's a Chihuahua, and he has a lot of health problems and behavioral problems too. It's stressful but I still care about him.
@star2000shadow: I see. I wonder if that would work with my adult cat. I would think he would just bite me.
@danie: I had a 2DS/3DS. You have pokemon? Which ones? Any other games? I love playing on my Switch there are a ton of great games. My husband has a gaming PC and he plays on Steam all the time.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 04:38:34 )
man this pen doesn't dry well at all

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 04:38:52 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: he might 'blinks' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 04:40:37 )
@totalanimefan: I have Crystal and Ultra Moon on 2DS! (: I haven’t really been playing any other games. I need to look some up and am open to recommendations. I may have to download Lord of The Rings Online on Steam again tomorrow after seeing Vixen talk about it.
Questing

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.