Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2020 Snowy Investigation (Evolving Item Hangout)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 03:58:51 )

@Anarchist Beauty: Hey there ^^

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 04:00:15 )

@Totalanimefan: Hiya!
      How goes it?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 04:01:05 )

@Anarchist Beauty: It goes you know. Been a rough week but I'm hoping this week is better. How have you been? it's been a min lol

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 04:03:51 )
omg lol that bowling ball

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 04:04:25 )

@Totalanimefan: Past couple of weeks I been suffering. lmao
      Christmas was fun, but it also exposed me to COVID.
      (Going to get tested tomorrow.)
      And lately I've been dealing with an episode of insomnia...
      It's not fun.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 04:05:38 )

@Anarchist Beauty: Oh my gosh that's so scary! I hope that you don't have it. Do you not feel good?
I just spent Christmas with my husband and that's it.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 04:07:11 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ evening everyone 'waves sleepily at' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 04:08:32 )

Hi Star

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 04:09:29 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Hello Total how goes? <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 04:10:46 )

It goes. The cat is sleeping on my lap.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 04:11:45 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ had to put my cat in my room so she didn't attack the itty bitty ankle biter that's here. she's kinda a bully when she wants to be and i don't want him hurt. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 04:13:07 )

@Nephila: Did I tell you that I like your avatar? Cause I do.
@star2000shadow: Yeah cats are like that sometimes. Mine bit me today too.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 04:14:00 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: maybe they wanted attention. nala nips at my elbow if i ignore her for to long. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 04:15:57 )

brb getting water

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 04:17:05 )

@Totalanimefan: It's hard to say.
      Because I'm feeling like butt, but that could be from the insomnia.
      I might have a touch of not being able to smell, but that comes and goes.
      I can still taste, I don't have any other issues beyond that though.
      But I am still scared as hell about it.
      Even if I don't have it I'm going to be even more vigilant about what I do with myself from now on.
      I don't want it. >_<

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 04:18:07 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'blinks' Breath Beauty, take a deep breath. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 04:19:42 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'snicker' Hello mama Krumpus haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 04:23:31 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Oh man, hearing other people talk about cats hhhh
i wish i had a cat ;^;

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 04:23:58 )

@star2000shadow: Yeah maybe. It hurt and made my bleed though :(
@Anarchist Beauty: I don't want this virus either. I hope that your test comes back negative.
@Nephila: np. I like how you used the new items.
@GoblinsAndTea: Oh sorry ^^;

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 04:25:25 )

@Totalanimefan: Me, too.
      I don't know what I'll do if it comes back positive.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.