Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Public Ping Party

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 19:58:22 )
I'm not fully here right now, so yes, I'll chat and reply, but I'm probably going to be delayed replies right now

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 20:01:51 )

@koneko: Wow that's awful. I would be so stressed. I hope that you can find somewhere too. :(
@Wildfire: It's cool. I'm playing a video game too lol

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 20:03:27 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Aaah! hello!
hope everybody is doing ok!!

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 20:08:37 )
hellooooo

hows it going?

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 20:09:10 )

@GoblinsAndTea: Yeah. I have my switch to keep me from getting bored.
@koneko: That's awful and then you question yourself if you were the one in the wrong, but you aren't. What's the rent like in your area? Or are you going to buy a place?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 20:09:29 )

@Shark: Hey! Always nice to see you. ^^ Happy New Year!

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 20:09:44 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

for the first time since 2016? ive been experiencing menstruation cramps and its making me very dysphoric and you kno... it hurts lol.
Im also hella nervous bc tuesday im finally starting my first job and change just scares me.
But mentally im fine, im not happy but neither sad so thas good lol

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 20:12:20 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Oof i forgot to mention im a trans man and have been taking pills to kinda stop my menstruation from coming trough. I was then able to stop taking it and being fine with only getting Testosterone however the whole covid situation is a mess and i think i waited to long for my next T shot so my body is like "aight time for babys"

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 20:12:40 )

@GoblinsAndTea: Ouch. Those suck. We on Voltra can help you get through it. Are you doing ok?
I get that way when I start new jobs (I'm a temp so it happens to me a lot). What helps me is that they want to impress you, just as much as you want to impress them. And the other thing I have to remember is they don't expect you to know everything on day one.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 20:13:15 )

Wow, it's so foggy out that I can only see one block away!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 20:17:08 )
Hello hello

This is the first time i've seen anything like this haha ;v;
Sorry if Reply late!
Please ping me!

Questing

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 20:17:35 )

@koneko: lol I could just imagine Hiro getting excited and then making horse stomping noises lolol
How much are places near you? Have you looked at any houses? How many bedrooms and bathrooms are you looking for? I'm about to own my 2nd home and the two biggest pieces of advice I can give is don't use all of your money for the down payment. You do need some cash for closing costs, moving, if something breaks etc. That first month you are always so poor lol
The other thing is the make sure that you get a home inspection. I didn't for my first place cause I trusted the other parties home inspection and it bit me in the ass. This time I got one.

@GoblinsAndTea: I knew that you were because you said 'dysphoric' before. ^^; Is it not safe to go to the Dr's near you?

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 20:18:13 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

@Totalanimefan: Thank you for the tips! I really apreciate that!
Ive improven alot social wise, a few years ago i dont think id be able to even consider getting a job. Im still bafled i actualy got one tbh lol.

@koneko: Yea! however for some reasen my brain keeps telling me "your gonna be pregnant arent ya?" wich is absolutly imposible, im still a virgin! I just keep having nightmares i get pregnant and have to raise a kid, so now with this going on my brain asumes the worst

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 20:18:37 )

@koneko: Here is was mostly sunny yesterday. More clouds then the weather predicted. But it was pretty warm for Jan. So can't complain.

@Siron: Hello there! That's because I haven't done one of these in a long time. XD I think that they are a lot of fun.

Donator — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 20:19:27 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm always around! I've just been raising a newborn -now infant- so my spoons for social interaction have been used up! I try to keep popping in and making pretty things for everyone.

@Wildfire: I dig how you're using that hood!
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 20:20:00 )

@GoblinsAndTea: You're welcome. They are just things that I learned over the years. I still have to tell myself off of them because starting at a new place scares me still after temping for like 12 different work places at least lol
Good to see that you are improving yourself. It's hard to do but worth it in my opinion

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 20:20:24 )

@Totalanimefan: it has been a little while hasn't it? My new year was fine thanks, I was actually ill and spent it in bed but I'm fine now! How was yours? Did you do anything interesting?

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 20:21:32 )
@Glume: Thank you! You've put it to good use too! <3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 20:21:42 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

It is safe however i have my mom do it. But i just compleatly forgot about it until a few days ago.
I also like to be clear as some people may not know what dysphoria is... and i also just over explain alot of things ;')

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 20:22:18 )

@Glume: How do you like being a mom? I forgot that you had a baby. That must take up a lot of your time. ^^;
Keeping things pretty? Have you been making new items for Voltra?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.