Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Public Ping Party

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 20:22:20 )

Lol. Been awhile since one of these was done XD

♫Turn off my brain, this all feels the same♫
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 20:23:20 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Im also not a fast typer and due to ADD and Authism i get distracted verry quikly and i want to multitask multiple things (wich is imposible) so im sorry if my replys are slower!

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 20:24:21 )

@sunny: That sucks. I remember one year I started the year with my period and it was not a fun Jan 1st. I just watched the New Year countdown on Animal Crossing.
@GoblinsAndTea: Yeah better to explain than just to assume that everyone knows what you are talking about. ^^ I didn't know that you could get T not at a Drs. Is it just that way cause of the pandemic or did your mom always do that?

Donator — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 20:26:15 )
@Totalanimefan: I love being a mom. My sleep schedule was always awful thanks to narcolepsy so thats not so bad. My baby girl is so smart and pretty lol I brag about her all the time.
I made one of the new CI's and something secret that has yet to be released. I used to be able to do so much more art-wise before baby, but I'm getting back into my groove.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 20:28:06 )

@Totalanimefan: oh that is not a fun way to start a year :( how unfortunate! Is anything new with you? I'm getting extra nervous about my video call with the genetics clinic on Tuesday even though I know there's no reason to

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 20:28:55 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Only the first time my Dr did it, afterwards its only been my mom.
Im not sure about other places but atleast in Belgium you need to buy the Testosterone at the pharmacy (not sure if thats the correct word, but the place you buy medicines from lol). Ofc you need to get a prescription and since my Dr knows im trans i can just ring him up once a month to ask for one.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 20:29:21 )

HEY THERE!!!! <333

Donator — She, Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 20:30:41 )

I guess I should chat so I can earn back volts, since I spent all mine lol! Soo hello :)

Was eveeyone happy with the items they got from redeeming their tickets?

“A room without books is like a body without a soul.”

Donator — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 20:30:53 )
@Wildfire: Thanks! I feel like I'm cheating though lol

@Bonnie: Hello! How are things?

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 20:32:35 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Hello new peoples!!!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 20:34:26 )

Hey everyone

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 20:35:38 )
@Glume: Why do you feel like you're cheating with that hood and the way you're using it?

Donator — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 20:36:40 )
Is this a belated new years party? XD

I keep waiting for the solstice event to start and art exchange results to be posted..

Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 20:38:03 )

@Glume: they were REALLY good until I just found out my cousins husband just passed mysteriously

Donator — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 20:42:22 )
@Wildfire: Mostly because I made it lol. I know just how to rock it.

@Bonnie: THAT is why I hate the holidays. They always take people from us. I'll keep you folks in my thoughts.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 20:45:37 )

@Glume: yeah, it’s a great way to start off 2021 that’s for sure. But he was such a happy person that it’s hard to be really sad cause I have such happy memories of him.

But I’m terrified for my cousin. They had three children and she’s battling disease and has been since before they married. She’s alone hours away.

bloop

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 20:49:13 )
@Glume: LOL! I wasn't thinking about that, but yeah, I can see how that would do it! XD I really like the colors (especially the lighter one) on the hood. I'll probably use it fairly often, tbh <3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 20:53:48 )
@Bonnie: Thats extra rough. Poor thing :(

@Wildfire:
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 20:57:47 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Does anybody have any goals for 2021?
Mine are:
Try to get a more healty life structure. For the longest time i was burnt out of drawing, but now im done with school i feel inspired to draw again! I found ways to stay more motivated aswel!
Id also like to post more online, get more friends, and get more clothes that make me look like the gay uncle at a party.

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 21:03:57 )

@koneko: 3 beds is nice. I just bought a two bedroom. That’s all my husband and I need. An office/guest room plus our bedroom. ^^
It’s so hard to find a home in a good or at least decent neighborhood. COVID is really making crime spike. :/
Central Jersey can be expensive. Are you looking for a place that could get you to NYC easily? Doesn’t your bf work in NYC? I don’t remember.

@Glume: I’m glad you are happy. I’m looking forward to seeing your new item(s). I like your work ^^ I’m sure it’s nice to do something different too.

@sunny: that’s because you want it to go well! I just bought a house. It’s not finalized yet but the contract you can’t back out of it. So it’s about to be ours.

@GoblinsAndTea: nice that you have a good healthcare system. In the US it’s like every person for themselves. And you got the English name right ^^

@Bonnie: hey! Nice to see you. How’s the weather in your parts? ^^

@NixieFae: yeah I am. I’m trying to buy other people’s extra ticket for 500g! I need more so I can get to 18 of them.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.