Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Hey hey hey!

Donator — She/ Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/17 18:50:44 )
I'm new to Voltra but I'm sure those who used to visit Menewsha might remember me (I mean... I use the same username at a lot of places, haha. Easier to remember who I am that way.) I became a bit of a lurker on there due to life getting busy.

My name is Liz. I'm not sure what all to say about me that people would find interesting. I love playing games of all sorts. Currently been hooked on Yashahime (who knew that an Inuyasha sequel/spinoff was needed?! I'm glad for it!) and when I'm not working or playing something, I do some projects on the side. Favorite color is purple though I like all colors. I have one pet: A tuxedo kitty named Dolly who is spoiled rotten. But I wouldn't have her any other way.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/17 20:13:32 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

@liztress: hi welcome to voltra! ^^
i was on mene but way back in 2007-2009 i think :0 i joined voltra this past may out of nostalgia hehe

if it helps, ohms are our premium currency, crates are the monthly donation item, orbs are random item generators (rigs) that rotate out every few months! starting tomorrow you can click on the blimp on the front page for a daily freebie ^^ the item museum was a helpful thread for me too ... i remember feeling confused when i first joined, do you have any questions??

tuxedo cats are super cute! <3 what kind of projects are you working on?

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Donator — She/ Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/17 21:29:13 )
@xvz: Hello! Thank you for the warm welcome.
I joined Mene back in 2010, I believe.

Thank you for that information. I know one thing that confused me was finding out where the stuff like eyes and mouths were. I didn't realize they were purchasable in the shop until I got to checking the shops out. I don't have any questions yet but I certainly will ask if any come to mind!

They are! Which, all cats are cute. I'm just super biased towards mine, haha. My main projects as of late have been book covers for a local writer and I'm hoping to get some enamel pin designs created. I made my first pin design a few months ago and while simple, I'm super proud of it.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/17 21:48:10 )

@Liztress: hey there, welcome to Voltra :D If you need any help let me (or anyone) know !

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/17 21:53:46 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

@liztress: oohh i wonder if we had any overlap? i honestly don't remember very much, it was so long ago for me! how long were u on mene for?

ah yeah i was confused by the face items too lol
totalanimefan runs a charity thread specifically for commons, consider stopping by sometime ^^ lots of ppl chat there as well

ur projects sound v cool! what are the books about?
enamel pins are so fun :0 what are the designs of, how do you get them made?

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator — She/ Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/17 22:18:02 )
@sunny: Thank you!

@xvz: We might have if you visited there any time after 2010. I think I started getting less active a few years ago. We had moved and was without internet for a few months so I was MIA for a bit in 2015. And then, just spent a lot of time working and going to school.

I will definitely check that thread out. :) I've got a bit of free time on my hands right now, lol.

The first one is about a dragon prince. And the writer has a few more in the works that I'm designing the covers for. It is fun work and I like that feeling of having people see my designs.
The one that I have done and ready to sell is a butterfly that is inspired some by Sailor Moon. I'll have to see if I can find and upload a picture of it. Basically, I created the design and sent it to a pin factory who produced them. I got a couple other designs in the works. One is of my cat, lol. And I want to do a set of celestial tea cups or such.

Donator — She/ Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/18 02:50:34 )
@Ava: If your name on here is the same as it was on Mene or was something like Ava the Vampire, then I believe I remember you.

I know! I was like fangirling so bad when I heard about it. And then, I started watching it. So good. I like all three girls but I think Moroha is my favorite. I haven't watched the dubs yet. I planned on going through and watching them once the series is done. But mainly because I'm too impatient to wait for them to dub it, haha.

Donator — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/18 03:36:30 )
Liztress! It’s so nice to see you! Hope Voltra will be a new home for you~ I love seeing more people from Mene. ; w;

So cool that you’re designing enamel pins. o:

Donator — She/ Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/18 03:41:17 )
@Kent: Hey Kent! I am really glad to see more and more people I know from Mene. I hope you are doing good.

I haven't done a whole lot but it's something I've been wanting to get into since I started collecting pins. This is my first and so far only design that is actually a pin. But I've been working on some others that I hope people will like, lol.

Also, I hope it was ok to link to that. If not, I'll remove it. Just figured that's an easy way to show it off without having to find the image on my pc.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/18 04:49:12 )

@Liztress: oh hey Liz! I remember you from Mene :3 I’m R u b y over there (but I was MysticRuby when I joined) hope you enjoy Voltra~

Donator — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/18 04:51:24 )
@Liztress: I’ve been pretty good. Pretty stressed out with my new job cause I work with little kids though...

Wow. That looks really nice! O:

I think it’s okay as long as you're not trying to get someone to buy from you? XD

Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator — She/ Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/18 04:51:28 )
@Ruby: Hello, Ruby! I remember you. :) How are you doing? So far, I'm enjoying it a lot.

@Kent: You work with little kids? Like at a daycare? That's actually what my job is. I was working with school aged kids but they're training me to work with the babies and toddlers. It can be stressful when it involves kids.

Thank you.

Yeah, I don't plan on pushing to sell my pins here. I don't want to break any rules.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/18 04:58:22 )

@Liztress: I’m alright, just making Christmas presents haha how are you?
Good! Glad to hear it :) it’s a wonderful place and the community is so friendly

Donator — She/ Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/18 05:02:22 )
@Ruby: I am doing pretty good. Just being a bit lazy before I do some housework. Or play a game. Housework can wait until tomorrow since I don't go into work. Though I'd rather work that clean house, haha.
It does seem really nice and everyone has been super nice.

Donator — They/Them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/18 10:18:41 )
Hey! Welcome to Voltra!
I am also from Mene. I found this site from a thread there when they pretty much announced the site's impending doom. I really like it here and cant wait to see what future features this site has for us!
Feel free to message me anytime or join my hang out to chat. c:
Comic | Cosplay

Donator — She/ Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/18 13:28:40 )
@Ava: Same. I was/ still am a huge Sesshoumaru fan so I thought that I would naturally love his kids over the other characters. But Moroha is just too funny. I really can't wait to see if they meet their parents.

@Ouja Akuma: That's how I found it too. I really hate how Mene has become as it was one of my favorite places online. But seeing more and more people I know on here and seeing how nice the community is, I'm glad I found this place.
I'll definitely drop by your hangout. :)

Donator — She Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/18 18:46:30 )
@liztress: hey there I'm from menewsha too and other sites.. I'm kushykissez on menewsha I use my current name here for others..welcome to voltra hope you like it here ^.^

Donator — She/ Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/18 19:12:49 )
@LilMissKushy: Hello! Thank you for the warm welcome. So far, I'm really liking it here.

Donator — She Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/19 02:05:48 )
@liztress: I'm glad u like it here it reminds me of menewsha.. if you need anything don't hesitate to ask 💙

Donator — She/ Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/19 02:47:43 )
@LilMissKushy: It reminds me of Mene too. But moreso the good parts of Mene. And will do.
My Questing Corner

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.