Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG What did you do on Halloween?

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/4 18:40:01 )

I want to hear about your Halloween or if you've done anything fun during October <3
I struggle to be active on these sites unless I have something crazy exciting to talk about lmao But I do love popping in to read whats going on when I can!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/4 18:41:55 )

We had a Halloween gathering with a small group of friends with drinks and food. Costumes were not required at all, so it was just a chill night! We played video games and Among Us for a bit. It was the perfect thing for me!

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/4 18:51:46 )

@bonnie:
That sounds like an awesome way to spend the holiday <3
I was on a trip across the country, which was going sour, so I thought I was gonna end up spending my halloween with a bunch of awful people in a house that was falling apart enough that it could fit in a silent hill game. Very uncomfortable!
But then my bf read my mind like "you dont have to stay there"
so I ran my butt across the country in a last minute flight and dove into him :vanora_xd: It ended up a very blissful night, and we laughed so dang much I almost forget that I was so stressed out before hand!

then I got altitude sickness from not resting cause I got too excited lmfao

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/4 18:51:53 )
@Jolly: my bf and i had the first evening without our baby. We wenr to an Friend and watch horrormovies

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/4 18:54:10 )

@miss sandman:
I misread that as being WITH the baby, like wow you're starting their life excitingly with horror movies :vanora_xd:
But that is nice, having a little break to be able to do something like that <3

Donator — buckaroo Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/4 18:54:45 )
my younger sister came down to visit me
we ate lots of snack and watched tv,
basically what we usually do together lol
but we did dress up!

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/4 18:56:51 )

@icedchai:
Thats awesome! I haven't dressed up for halloween in a while. I'm always either too busy working or don't have the money for it, or both!
But I honestly get more excited to draw holiday themes than to dress in them c:

Donator — buckaroo Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/4 18:58:56 )
fair enough!
i wouldn't even call what i wore a "costume"
just a Target dollar section witch hat and a comfy dress i already had
played it casual this year

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/4 19:06:18 )

@Jolly: yay! That sounds freaking awesome! I’m glad you got to spend time with him in person! Is the long distance tough sometimes?

Donator — Whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/4 19:07:22 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

Scared islanders out of their candy

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/4 19:12:15 )
@Jolly: omg no xD we dont want to traumize her xD
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/4 19:20:10 )

@icedchai:
That sounds awesome still! Sometimes casual costumes can be better, more comfortable :D

@bonnie:
Oh we aren't long distance, I live about 20 minutes from him. I was just on a trip Haha
I'm very glad I came home early from it. When things are really stressful or unpleasant, he is my safe space! I've been giddy for daysssss now XD

@kitalpha hart:
Hahaha awesome!

@miss sandman:
Hahaha thats good XD I have a grandmother that did that to me as a small child. The films weren't that scary to adults, it was Mars Attacks and IT, but I was super traumatized by them as a kid lmao

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/4 19:36:19 )
"I will be kind and I will be sweet,"

I spent my Halloween at my aunt's Halloween party/Samhain ritual(??) with my alter York. It was pretty okay, first party I've been to in a long time... it ended up with York having coffee at 8pm, resulting in both of us being unable to sleep TwT

The ritual itself was simple pagan stuff, which kind of surprised me because I expected it to be a bit more complex?? It was nice though, didn't have to think too much about it.

"If you stop staring straight through me."
I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/4 20:35:26 )

i dropped my kids off at grandma's house Friday night and got them back Sunday night. i spent a quiet weekend to myself, hubby, and the baby. It was nice. xD

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/4 20:38:52 )

I don’t have any friends in the area and I’m in a long distance relationship, Halloween was actually our five year anniversary. But we couldn’t be together this year so my mom and I bought ourselves candy and watched a scary movie xD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/4 20:39:34 )

@Jolly: You look so cute! You should hang out with us when the event starts!

I made dirt cups with my husband and then we played animal crossing at night at made cookies.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/4 20:40:21 )
You're a sneak little impostor!

I was not happy with my Halloween.
I had to work overnight into the 31st, went home and slept, then had to go back into work for another overnight shift.

But the day before that, I went with a co-worker to the Adult Trick or Treating in our downtown.
I still have my alcoholic gummies and shots to try out now that I have a couple days off work.
He was dressed as Ursula and won the contest for it!

Aren't you? Aren't you?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/4 20:59:59 )

@Jolly: OHHH. OOOOF. Well I’m glad that it was not stressful for you! What did you guys do? Was there socially distanced trick or treating?

bloop

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/4 23:44:06 )

cookies and animal crossing with the husband sounds like a fantastic time

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 00:43:22 )

@0v7:
Oh that is very interesting. I do not intend to practice it, but I would love to hear about what your rituals consist of! I haven't read about any of the sort really :vanora_icon:

@shadami:
That sounds very nice, I'm glad you got to relax for the weekend! I'm sure everyone must of had fun xD

@ruby:
Aw, maybe next year you can spend it together? double up on the celebrations to cover both anniversaries! Haha
Sometimes its really healthy to just kick back with a parent instead. I've been painting things for my mom for the recent holidays because I keep getting this nagging feeling that I should give her more attention XD Like I spend too much time not at her home anymore.

@totalanimefan:
I shall try! I'm home today and tomorrow, but I have a load of commissions to work on \o/
Do you have a hangout thread I can poke at when I take breaks?

Man I really wanted to make cookies last night, but I had no ingredients for it. I whined so much at my wallet that finally my bf took us to get ice cream instead (way cheaper to do so) and we had a giggle about it xD

@dragoness129:
Gross, I always worked on halloween for the past few years!
But thats awesome you still got to do something fun O: Gummy shots sound like they could be either great or terrible--or that I'd probably just choke on them cause I'm 28 and still dont know how to do shots lmfao

@bonnie:
Well before I went over to his place, I did chat with my parents some and they had sealed goodie bags of candy (that has been "quarantined" in a room for a month prior) for handing out. Kids in their neighborhood definitely didn't do much to socially distance, except for from other groups of kids xD But we at least wanted them to have safe candy from us.
With my bf, we just stayed in and drank box wine. I never had wine that cheap before so I didn't know how hard it would hit me, I got QUITE silly. But it was fun. We didn't do much else since we end up getting too distracted talking to each other and laughing our faces off until we fall asleep lmao

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.