Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Autumn Block Party 2017 Vivienne's Design Contest [Autumn Block Party]

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 07:09:14 )
@Fozzy: do eetttt

Admin — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 07:15:18 )
@Panda: Well I haven't officially updated everyone on my current life decisions, but I just put in my two weeks notice at my irl work... SO... I might have the time to do so now! lol :vanora_sweat:

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 07:27:38 )
@Fozzy: wow! This is great new. I will make sure to motivate people to donate :) I’m so excited.

Donator — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 09:29:45 )
Fozzy:
Ugh! I wanna pixel all these hair designs rn!!! :vanora_upsidedown:
OMG All? XD

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 13:10:19 )
@Fozzy: I wish you luck. When I was an artist for another site solia I absolutely hated pixelling hair

Admin — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 19:07:43 )
@Tuijp: hair comes naturally to me. Its time consuming, but if you have the patience you'll make something great!
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 19:09:00 )
@Fozzy: The only thing it gives me is a rage xD
I'll just stick to clothes and and accessories

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 20:10:27 )
Vivienne:
“Oh! How should I make it so I know that you’re submitting a design? I know, why don’t you quote this post so I can check for it when I’m collecting all the cute designs? I should make it something super easy to see then, huh?

How about…”
VANORA IS SUPER CUTE AND THE MOST PERFECT FRIEND A GIRL COULD EVER ASK FOR! <3 <3 <3

Donator — ~love~ Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 03:05:10 )
Oh good I can see some beautiful autumn inspiration from these newest hairssss I love them all DDDD: Especially the first, middle and last one!!!

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 03:09:20 )
Vivienne:
VANORA IS SUPER CUTE AND THE MOST PERFECT FRIEND A GIRL COULD EVER ASK FOR! <3 <3 <3

I did a thing c': *crosses fingers*

Edit: Shoot, I should have looked at the submitted designs first cause now I see people already submitted pigtail poofs q-q
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — ~love~ Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 03:12:52 )
Aha!! Love the deranged scientist best, and goodness you've got adorable handwriting and naming skills!!

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 03:13:14 )
@cedes: Thanks! its nice to be appreciated. :) Sorry the art is kinda sketchy, I kinda rushed to make it on time. (they also said they weren't gonna judge artistic talent, so yay) I just hope the designs are readable enough to be made into pixel art.

Donator — ~love~ Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 03:16:55 )
Haha yeah, I doulbt it matters whether or not its in VOltra exact style or not, I would have tried a lot harder on mine haha OTL But there's also been some traditional entries in both this one and the clothing contest, so I'm pretty sure its fine! * u*!!

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 03:22:31 )
@cedes: The devs are gonna have a tough time compiling all the entries. The community made so much art in this event :vanora_xd:

Donator — ~love~ Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 03:37:39 )
@Saeyra: Oh I know!! Everyone threw their art at all the contests lol I wasn't planning on entering all of them but I got so hyped talking to everyone and seeing the entries... it really brings you into the community lol!!

awesome art by okios <33

Npc — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 22:34:06 )
There! All updated, hehe! You can see your competition on the front page, if you want to!
...I...I'll admit I'm kind of surprised, though. A lot of these entries are super super super cute but...also not, um, not necessarily autumny.
So, um, if you haven't already, and you want to clarify why your style fits the theme to help me decide, that would be super super helpful!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 22:46:03 )
I'm working on my entries for this right now. ^_^

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 00:34:48 )
So now I have to ask you guys, too!
Front post has all the current entries.
What do you think you'd pick, if you had to select the winner? Can't vote for yourself, but I'm so curious what the community choice would be, haha.
Maybe next time we do one of these, we should actually have a community choice option...I'd only be worried that we'd risk a popularity contest hmmm...
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Donator — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 03:40:38 )
I figured long or thick hair is appropriate for fall, right? That's what I went for.

Don't know which I'd pick. *checks entries again*
Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 03:58:21 )
@Slytherclaw: I think you would be right about the popularity contest thing..soon you will have politicians handing out free "vote for me" hats! Also, its so hard to refrain from voting for your friends and be objective. You did the right thing in my opinion.

That being said I really like Llama's design. The design is clean and so ready to be on the shelves like..now.

Always ping me please.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.