Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Autumn Block Party 2017 Vivienne's Design Contest [Autumn Block Party]

Npc — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 05:34:43 )

“Hello, everyone! I’m so excited that you’re all finally here! I’m Vivienne, and I own the local salon! It’s so nice to meet you!

Every month, I like to feature a special hairstyle--but I just can’t decide on one I like this month! Will you help me come up with something good? I’m thinking I want something...um...autumny. Something that makes me think pumpkins and fall leaves and hot chocolate and...and...and hay rides!

I was going to pick my style based on what Velvet came up with for her featured item, but she’s stumped, too! If you like helping me out, you should see if you can also help her!”

Welcome to Vivienne’s Hair Style Design contest! The aim of this contest is to help Vivienne come up with a new hairstyle that fits an autumn theme. Vivienne will take submissions of design ideas over the course of the event. At the end of the event, she’ll select the design that she likes the most and Voltra’s artists will make that item a reality! The winning item will join all the other common items in Vivacious Hair.

The winning designer gets not only a full color collection of the winning hair design, but also 500 Ohms, a Cupcake Set, and a choice of recolor options for Vivienne’s event items, of which they’ll receive a copy!
The second highest placed user will win 500 Ohms.
The third highest placed user will win 250 Ohms.

In between event submissions, feel free to chat about the current designs, design ideas, and your current favorites! Vivienne will unlock a new event pose every 25th page of the thread.

Your current goal is to hit page 25. When you do, you will unlock a second EI in Vivienne’s name.

Things to keep in mind:
★ Each user may submit up to 3 different designs for Vivienne’s contest.
★ Designs that are submitted to Voltra design contests have a chance of becoming future items. By submitting a design to this contest, you agree that your design may be utilized in this way as the artists see fit. In exchange, Voltra agrees that the original account that submitted the design will receive copies of the item that is created from the design.
★ Vivienne will judge her favorite design based on how well it fits the theme and how cute she thinks the concept is. She will not select a design based purely on the artistic ability of the designer.
★ Designs submitted must be the design of the user who submits them. Submitting a design that you do not own will result in a forfeiture of the contest and possibly a ban from the site. Plagiarism and art theft are not acceptable.
★ Designs may not contain copyrighted images.
★ Designs that contain multiple colors must designate a primary color. When the winning event is made into an item, the primary color is the color that will be recolored to fit Voltra’s 25 color pallette. All other colors will stay the same on every copy of the item. For example, if Vanora’s hair were created as an item for Volties to wear, and the eggplant of her hair were considered the primary color, the bark recolor of the item would still have sunshine tips because the yellow in the design is not the primary color.

Panda:
@Vivienne: Here are my submissions :D

Miss Kitty:
The orange strong highlights always stays.
The brown will be the one that changes with whatever color they pick in the shop

color doesnt change = orange
changeable color = brown

Lunakiri:

Kjemi:

#1 is called "FALL" because the leaves fall in your hair ..
#2 is Back To School Ponytail, it's...well a ponytaill with a autumn coloured ombre
#3 Is called "Get out of my face" and is inspired by the winds that blow your hair in your face..
Jk bout the names. Please name them something nicer if they do win ;u;
Good luck everyone else and I hope you like my ideas!

AliceinZombieland:
Oh no,it looks like a piece of hair is already falling out!

Just add Nature and boom! Instant fashion accessory! Au natural too!

Sulley:
My first entry, I wasn't sure whether or not to shade it or not. Also I just really want poofy hair. <3 /I want everyone's designs to win so we can have more hair X3

Neko:

It's long hair that's wrapped around the face like a scarf then long enough to be shown again behind the body. :3 So you can stay cute, warm, and snuggly! :D

Wanted to do a less literal pumpkin shaped bun hair. :3 Long and wavy with a pumpkin shaped bun in a half-up style, with little flyaways. Half up and half down is perfect for autumn to maintain a trendy and temperature savvy style~

What is autumn without Halloween?! I think of cute little babies in their first costume -- typically witches!
So these are teeeeeny tiny braids with thick heavy bangs. :3

cedes:

Melite:
entry 1 - not great at hair but tried
hair color changes; leaves stay

blinkini:
Entry 1, messy braided bun

Sasha:
Sooo the very first thing that comes to mind when I think about autumn is APPLES! Apple cider, apple pie, fresh-just-picked-bright-red apples!

littlewhitedragonlet:

okios:

Kent:

Entry 1 - Messy Curls
Entry 2 - Hadsvich's Hair

Llama:

[spoiler=Braid]
I just wanted to sketch a simple, cozy braid, but I guess I ended up having fun shading it as well lol

Mica:

Entry 1, 2 and 3! XD

For Entry 2, her pony tail can be a bun too (It's so hard to pick) But the concept of most of 'em is... autumn is windy(and cold), so messy hair styles and kind of 'warm' and 'comfy' themed as well. :D
I also really want more guy hair styles!

Saeyra:

Vii:

I did a thing c': *crosses fingers*

Npc — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 05:35:33 )
Meet Vivienne

“Hehe, you wanna know about me? Well my name is Vivienne Harper and I’m from Sound Realm! I’m 22 years old, and I really like dancing, acting, and cooking! My favorite color is Lilac and I really like flowers--only I don’t have any real ones because I’m not so good at keeping them alive, you know? But Vanora has been my best friend since we were kids, and she made me this silk flower that I can wear instead! Isn’t it the cutest?”

Npc — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 05:36:24 )
“Oh! How should I make it so I know that you’re submitting a design? I know, why don’t you quote this post so I can check for it when I’m collecting all the cute designs? I should make it something super easy to see then, huh?

How about…”
VANORA IS SUPER CUTE AND THE MOST PERFECT FRIEND A GIRL COULD EVER ASK FOR! <3 <3 <3

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 05:45:33 )
Good luck to everyone that enters. I'm not an artist, but I might enter it anyway.
By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 05:47:41 )
Yess, I love drawing hair! :vanora_heart:
Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 05:47:52 )
Vivi's not particular about art skills at all! She just wants to see cool stuff that she can snip together. :)

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 05:55:47 )
I'm pretty sure Vivi is my favorite NPC, she's adorable! Too bad she's best friends with Vanora and not me. :c

Voltie — moo Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 06:56:15 )
@Reanna: :( people can have more than one best friend

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 06:56:50 )
I can do this :3

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 06:59:54 )
@Vivienne: Just out of sheer curiosity, could someone take a real life picture of their hairstyle and submit it if it's unique?

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 08:10:54 )
Oooooh! Style contest! Looking forward to this!

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 08:34:11 )
Alright. I guess here is a good place to start, huh? xD I like that we have to get to a certain amount of pages on each thread. That is very creative. <3

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 08:36:08 )
That is pretty unique! Definitely promotes activity!

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 09:06:04 )
@Vivienne: Here are my submissions :D

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 09:08:32 )
That looks pretty cool, Panda!

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 09:19:34 )
@dragoness129: I updated my post :D

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 09:21:06 )
-gasp- More cuteness! The last hair reminds me of what's her name from Brave.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 09:23:28 )
this one is interesting I might enter this
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 09:25:05 )
Lots of luck to everyone who does!

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 09:28:20 )
Vivienne:

VANORA IS SUPER CUTE AND THE MOST PERFECT FRIEND A GIRL COULD EVER ASK FOR! <3 <3 <3

The orange strong highlights always stays.
The brown will be the one that changes with whatever color they pick in the shop

|

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.