Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG The Warlock's Haunted Attic

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/2 09:04:57 )
The Warlock's Haunted Attic]

Oh, hello there! I'm Geist, the proprietor of this little pop-up art shop. Feel free to come by and check out my wares, or simply stay and chat. I welcome the company.....

~Arts~

I'll do avatar art and OC artwork. If it's an OC, some sort of reference would be helpful; whether it's a ref that's already been drawn or a dream avatar pic doesn't matter, as long as I've got something to go on :3. If it's avatar art, specify if it's your current avatar or another avatar so I can save a pic of it to use as a reference!

For what sort of art to expect, have a link.

~Pricing~

For pricing, I'm going to do something a little different this time. Rather than having set prices, you can make an offer based on what you'd expect to pay for the arts normally. I'm changing it up this year because I want to get a better idea of what exactly to price my art at, as I'm hoping to open up a permanent art shop around the new year. I still plan on doing sales during events, the only difference is now I'll have a permanent shop year-round.

Of course, I still offer the same arts as during previous events.
-Headshot (lineart)
-Headshot (full color)
-Waist-up (lineart)
-Waist-up (full color)
-Add people: Add 100 volts OR 2 pawns per person.

-SKETCHES! Yes, the sketches deal is back! Unlike the main listing above, I'm keeping the starting price for these at 50v OR 1 pawn per sketch. For sketches that have more than one subject, it's the same rule as above.

REGARDING CHARITIES: If you're buying art for/on behalf of a charity, I'm willing to either give you a discount or for no price whatsoever. However, you must provide me with a link to the charity you're buying the art for, so I know that it's not a scam.

~Payments~
I'll accept payments by trade or donation, it doesn't matter to me.

To place an art order, just ping me and use this form here (minus the spaces):
[ B ]Username:[/B]

[ B ]Headshot, wasit-up, or chibi:[/B]

[ B ]What do you want drawn?[/B]

[ B ]References (if needed): [/B]

[ B ]Any other stuff I missed in the form goes here:[ / B ]

Quick note, since I've had problems with this before: pinging me is required. If you don't ping me, I will not see the post with your form!]

~Raffle~

Just as with previous event art shops I've opened, everyone who buys an art (lineart, sketch, chibi, dosen't matter) gets ONE entry into an art raffle! At the end of the event I'll do a drawing, and whoever's username comes up will win a free full-body, full-color commision of your choice. Just keep in mind that whatever you wish drawn cannot violate Voltra's ToS.

~Other Stuff That Should Be Mentioned~
-Follow Voltras ToS
-Feel free to chat~
-By default, I'll be putting all the drawings I do during the event up in a montage on deviantART. If you don't want your pic in the montage, let me know!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/2 14:22:22 )

You got it set up. Woo!

Voltie — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/2 17:32:27 )
@geist: out of curiosity, are there any items you're questing for and if so, is that something you'd want for art? ;3c

(if not I have volts and ohms too, but I wanted to check first)

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/2 20:38:54 )

Oh!
xD Geist i didn't recognize you until I looked at your art. and went oh hey i know you ! I am deh slow sometimes. oops.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 00:01:35 )
@ghost: Uhh, I don't really have a wishlist or list of stuff I'm questing at the moment? I've just been building up my invo of shops items, and planning on starting on quests once that was done. If you want to pay in items though, I could come up with a short list for ya.

@Shadami: Yup, it meee! *cackles*

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 00:37:16 )

Well good to see you again xD ahhahaha

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 03:51:22 )
Hehehe, I recognized you before you figured my identity out, mwahahahaha....

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 05:08:48 )

Well it's kind of hard to get me confused with some other shadami when the other shadami is me. xD (typically. or MsShadami)

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 07:49:26 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘
⠀|⠀spooky chat

hello hello ^^ here for the chats ..!
how's your week been going so far?

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 10:20:48 )
@Shadami: X'D As far as I know, you're the only one on the internets who's claimed the name and wanders around avatar sites.

@xvz: Hi! I'm doing NaNo...again...because I'm apparently a raving lunatic XP

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 14:17:13 )

Well that's true. Hehe. Other sites though I ocassionally come across one that my name is claimed

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 18:35:45 )
⠀|⠀spooky chat

@geist: ooh good luck!!! what are you planning to write about?? how's it going so far?

shadami where does ur username come from?? it doesn't seem super common so i'd be surprised that someone would have claimed it already :0

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 22:55:23 )

well somehow it's taken on sites like tumblr and twitter. xD but mine specifically comes from a pairing shadow x kitami, two characters in a story i wrote with my best friends all through high school and some in college when we could still see each other. We hope to one day tackle it and turn it into a proper book but our lives have been busy.

My character was Shadow (or Jason) and one of my co authors wrote Kitami. It's a huge story with hundreds of characters about different species making friends, some immortals some not , over the course of their discovery of a genetic splicing crime that was stealing DNA from injured at hospitals and creating clones and such while the spindle at the center of the universe was coming unraveled under a world ending crisis that needed to be solved or everyone and everything would cease to exist.

Voltie — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 23:47:36 )
@geist: yeah if you wanna put the time into that I'd appreciate it c'; I usually prefer giving items because I have... uh a LOT and I'd rather they get used by somebody...

but again if you want just currency instead I'm game for it, no problem

also your starting prices on adding characters and sketches are making me cry, charge way more wow KJDHKJD >;'c
later.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/4 02:25:06 )
⠀|⠀spooky chat

ooh woah that seems very involved ... that sounds so sweet, the way you and your friends wrote it together!
that sounds really fun, i'd love to write a story with friends! how did yall go about doing it? like you take turns writing chapters? or like one person writes and another edits?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/4 03:57:44 )
@xvz: It's the second season of a podcast I've been working on. I've gotten the first season written and edited, now I'm looking for voices for it.

@ghost: No problem, I'll put together a list and PM it to it as soon as I can get around to it.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/4 06:49:45 )

Technically... It was like an rp on a forum. Except in a notebook. If started off small. We would write a line or two of story and pass the paper for the other to continue. Back and forth. I can't recall which came first right now.... But we had some we wrote in actual story format. And others we wrote out In theatre mode. We'd have an action maybe like *high fives* and some speech.

Basically
Shadow: Hey Kitami what's up? *Leans over the back of her chair*
Kitami:*knocks him over* none of your business nosy. It's a surprise.

And we wrote out idk.... 20 notebooks full of JUST the speech between characters that way. Swapping when we had classes together so the next person could continue writing.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/4 07:17:19 )
⠀|⠀spooky chat

@geist: oh cool! what's the podcast about??
i didn't realize ppl wrote podcasts that are like, scripted and voiced?? or i guess most podcasts i've heard seem like people having a conversation about a certain topic ... or i guess they can be scripted but it's usually always nonfiction ?

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/4 07:19:28 )
⠀|⠀spooky chat

@shadami: that sounds super fun!!! it's hard to find people to do that with, i hope you all are still good friends
how many people are in the story group?
it's impressive you all were able to keep it going for so long and have written so much! it must have been a really good time to do something like that together :-)

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/4 07:42:42 )
@xvz: The podcast I'm writing is pretty much what you get when you throw a slice-of-life anime and something like The Walking Dead into a blender. Then pour it into a glass and top with lots of cats, and one idiot named Greg; a bit of drama, but mostly a bunch of nerds getting into awkward situations...and whatever the hell Greg's done this week XP.

Yeah, some podcasts are fiction...better term would be audio drama, I suppose.
Noctem de Magia Academy
///
Voltra's Space Station
///
The Warlock's Frozen Attic--It's cold out there!
\\\
Space Solstice Shenanigans!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.