Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG Mad Tea Party: Hangout and Raffle

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 17:45:46 )

@Wildfire: Yeah that’s mostly when I do (except when it’s that time of the month, I do need like chocolate or something sweet) lol
@diavolos: Thanks he is sweet. He has his issues but I would say that he’s a nice dog and he got more mellow over time.
@selenite: I have only had white jasmine pearls. Is there a Golden Monkey? That’s a popular good black tea?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 17:46:19 )

@GoblinsAndTea: Good art is good.
@Wildfire: I feel like it’s been like that a lot this event.

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 17:47:16 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

@Totalanimefan: Thank you ;w;

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 17:48:41 )
@Totalanimefan: exactly, and yes, it does seem to be the case, doesn't it?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 17:48:43 )
@Totalanimefan: There is a Golden Yunan (I am unsure of the spelling..) though it seemed to have citrus. I'll look again when I am not so preoccupied. What kind of black tea do you prefer?

@Wildfire: I myself am social for once because I would like to earn Volts for an avatar that isn't... so plain.
- [ Valerian ]

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 17:50:07 )
@selenite: I see. It sounds like you have something specific in mind for your avatar (but I wouldn't call your current av "plain" either)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 17:50:44 )

@GoblinsAndTea: Np. Are you thinking about setting up an art shop?
@Wildfire: Yeah. I do have to go soon though. Need to get my bike in order lol
@selenite: I’ve had that tea before. It’s good, but if you don’t like citrus I wouldn’t get it. There are a lot of great teas in the world but not everyone likes every tea just cause the flavor isn’t for them. I like a mellow black tea with a slightly sweet finish. I’m sure you know this but also how you brew it makes a different too.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 17:52:14 )
@Totalanimefan: that's a good reason to go!
I'm fighting with a computer. I think it needs a restart. But I'm hanging out chatting a bit while I deal with that.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 17:53:14 )

@Wildfire: That’s me so often. I gotta restart the computer, but I’m on the middle of something.

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 17:53:37 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

@Totalanimefan: Im curently seting up a carrd with my commission info. When that is done i think i might put up a lil art shop here.

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 17:54:26 )
@Wildfire: I am attempting to recreate my appearance, though it is difficult because I am not familiar with the avatar system.

@Totalanimefan: Hmm, I am thinking a darker oolong is best for me, since it seems to have less of that earthy taste and more of the grassy taste. I was looking at a particular kind of tea that was said to have wine tasting notes as well as something else that I cannot recall.
- [ Valerian ]

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 17:55:43 )
@Totalanimefan: exactly! So I'm trying to be patient while it frees up whatever memory it needs (or whatever) so I can make sure the stuff I really need gets saved and not lost (I'm pretty good about doing this as I work, but I have lost things in the past and that's just NO fun so I'd rather be safe than sorry - even if it does try my patience!) . And since I'm always in the middle of something, the computer tends not to get restarted as often as it should. But it's at that point now where it's just not responding.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 17:57:41 )
@selenite: The avatar system here can be a little confusing, but it's not bad. Just check things out in the wardrobe area and I'm sure you'll figure it out. Or ask somebody if you have a specific question. Do you have an overall look you'd like to achieve here?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 18:07:00 )

@GoblinsAndTea: Cool ^^
@selenite: If you are looking for grassy I recommend any Japanese green tea
@Wildfire: maybe you should restart it now?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 18:09:17 )

Ok I’m leaving to get ready. See you guys later.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 18:09:45 )
@Wildfire: I suppose the overall look I am going for could be considered "goth".

@Totalanimefan: I located the tea I mentioned - here is a link to it.
I should look into a Japanese green tea, though I do think most of the teas on the site I linked are from China.

I hope you have a good day, Total.
- [ Valerian ]

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 18:12:08 )

@selenite: Try this ? https://www.adagio.com/green/sencha_premier.html

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 18:12:14 )

Ok bye

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 18:15:48 )
@Totalanimefan: LOL - I'm still waiting to save my stuff!! But I'm working on it.
Good luck getting your stuff done.

@selenite: You should have plenty of options to create that look with the items here :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 18:28:09 )
@Wildfire: I'm browsing, and the items in the shops are quite amusing.
- [ Valerian ]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.