Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG Mad Tea Party: Hangout and Raffle

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 17:19:08 )

@selenite: Yeah that’s what I like. I also like the roasted flavor first and the the nice sweetest that can sit on your tongue after. It’s the best. I do really like Chinese green teas vs Japanese green teas too. They taste a lot different.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 17:19:09 )
@selenite: I agree with you, Valerian. It's one of the reasons why I tend to eat that way. Yes, I should be getting plenty of protein, thanks! We eat a lot of brussel sprouts and asparagus and broccoli around here

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 17:19:32 )
@Totalanimefan: Awww sweet! 10 year old Beagle :3

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 17:20:06 )

@diavolos: You have an older dog too. Are they in good health?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 17:20:31 )
@Totalanimefan: I should have had plenty of food yesterday... but you're thinking maybe not because I'm really hungry so far today? You too Valerian @selenite: ??

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 17:21:52 )
@Totalanimefan: He's pretty okay, he's always been a honker cause Beagles have thin airways so he usually sounds unwell but isnt haha xD Yours?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 17:22:03 )

@Wildfire: Yes that happens to me. Some days I’m not as hungry and some days I’m more hungry but it all evens out.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 17:23:19 )
@Totalanimefan: I find some black teas, especially the less expensive ones, to have an odd aftertaste - it's almost sour. I should order some better quality black tea, though I am unsure of what specific type of black tea I want. Perhaps I'll get a darker oolong instead, seeing as it is mostly guaranteed to not have that... unpleasant aftertaste.

@Wildfire: Based on what I backread, it does seem you are a bit more hungry today than usual. My first thought was perhaps a lack protein, seeing as that usually keeps one feeling "full" longer. I myself need to figure out what to make for lunch, seeing as I'm the only one active in the system currently.
- [ Valerian ]

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 17:23:21 )
@Totalanimefan: Yes, I think it's pretty normal to have fluctuations like that.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 17:28:34 )

@selenite: Yeah you are right. I will drink black teas but they are not my fav cause of the aftertaste. A darker oolong would probably be more expensive than a black tea though. I had my first glass of the new oolong. It was good! I’m making a 2nd one from the same leaves.
@Wildfire: Sometimes I feel like I’m the weird one. I see the people around me eat the same amount all the time. Like yesterday I had a big lunch so I only had some bread from my husband’s meal as my ‘dinner’ just to eat something. I wasn’t hungry until 2:30am but that’s too late to eat for me so I just went to sleep.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 17:29:50 )

@diavolos: My dog makes sounds too. My dog has another health problems though too :( He has to have special food so he doesn’t get seizures and he has two bad knee caps. They have dislodged before. And a heart murmur. :(

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 17:30:40 )
@Totalanimefan: Have you tried a more expensive black tea? Is the aftertaste similar to the less expensive versions? I have only purchased supermarket black tea in the past couple of years, so I am unsure if a more expensive black tea is worth it...
- [ Valerian ]

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 17:32:13 )
@Totalanimefan: Aw poor bean D; Im sorry to hear that! Mine's going okay for now but we'll have to see, Beagles commonly only has 12-13 years.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 17:32:28 )

@selenite: I would say that expensive black tea tastes different for sure. It’s still black tea but has last bitterness, I’m not sure how to describe it. Could you try like 2oz some where and see if you like it?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 17:33:16 )

@diavolos: Yeah I now. I joke it’s cause it’s so inbreed (it’s a pure breed dog). Oh and since this summer he went deaf. I forgot to add that. Lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 17:34:04 )
@Totalanimefan: No. It happens to me all the time, really. But like you said, it tends to even out over the week. And I think it's important to honor your body and the signals it's sending - if you're hungry, eat. If you're not, don't. If you're craving something healthy, it's probably a good idea to eat it. If you're craving something not good for you, it's probably a sign that you need something (a nutrient, etc.) from a healthier source...

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 17:35:22 )
@Totalanimefan: Aww! He sounds so sweet though qwq

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 17:36:02 )
@Totalanimefan: Hmm, I am considering "Black Dragon Pearls" from Adagio, though I'm unsure if the tasting notes are ones I'd prefer.
- [ Valerian ]

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 17:44:47 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

@Siron: Its suposedly an "impling". My friend told me they kind of look like Tieflings but smaller? im not sure lol

Annyway for the ppl who where curius i finally did it and sketched out a design

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 17:45:29 )
Wow - this is an all-or-nothing posting day so far - either everyone is here posting or everyone is gone doing their own things!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.