Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG Mad Tea Party: Hangout and Raffle

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 20:16:07 )

═════════════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘
⠀|⠀post art by kiwi!⠀|⠀spooky chat + afterparty art freebies :3

does anyone have the voltra discord ??? :0 i wanna join

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 20:32:48 )
I have it somewhere, but I rarely have discord open. If nobody else answers you, I can probably find it for you. Is everything ok?

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 20:38:57 )

═════════════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘
⠀|⠀post art by kiwi!⠀|⠀spooky chat + afterparty art freebies :3

aw thanks ^^ yeah everything is good, i don't have a problem i'm trying to ask the discord for or anything haha i appreciate the concern tho<3
i just wanna see what's on there , i've never been able to go to the community discussions so i wanna see what it's abt

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 20:39:15 )
I think I'm more excited for the Board prizes, because I'm thinking that'll boost my currency some to prep for these Orb Items. xDD
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 20:42:20 )
@xvz: Yeah, actually, I just looked - I don't even have Discord installed on this computer. :( I should probably change that. But not right now.

@Aisukohi: Right? I think that's going to be the case for a lot of people! <3

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 21:32:47 )

Yeah, Explore the Board winnings should be helpful when it comes time to buy the new orb items

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 21:36:25 )

What's this explore the board???

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 21:38:10 )

Silence, the White Mage is now speaking.

hi folks :3
i'm curious what my random letters/numbers landed on for explore the board lol. but i bet it's super tedious to do those winning calculations by hand.
also, i'm assuming the raffle prizes haven't been distributed yet? or did i miss something? ouo;;

@sunny: explore the board was one of the event's mini games where you guess 2 squares a day and each square has a little prize.

I am not an actual NPC.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 21:40:04 )

@Vixen: oh yeah! Duh! Thanks for reminding me XD

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 22:38:56 )
@Vixen: Explore the Board calculations are going to be a logistical nightmare for Lillypoo - I sincerely feel for her plight right now!! And no, I haven't seen any trades or other information about any of the event rewards yet.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 22:42:50 )

@Wildfire: I was just thinking that writing up a little python script would make Lilypoo's life a lot easier... like just feed in the 14 day matrices of all rewards, as well as the list of each entrant with their picks. then sit out totals for everyone XD

I am not an actual NPC.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 22:46:06 )
You might want to approach her with that idea, tbh. The impression I got was that the board would change daily, so the rewards would change daily depending on what was chosen and what was assigned to each square that day... but still, it might be worthwhile to suggest it to her. If it was me, I'd end up doing it all by hand, which would, frankly, suck... LOL!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 22:48:24 )

I suspect the awards on each board were pre-planned and not dependent on what people chose the day before. Especially if the plan all along was to do calculations by hand, having prizes be choice-dependent is .... not great.

I am not an actual NPC.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 22:48:41 )

@xvz: if you scroll allllll the way down to the footer, there's a link to the voltra discord there ;3c

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 22:49:45 )

although now that i think about it, i'm pretty sure you can do something similar using excel spreadsheet macros alone with 15 tabs.

I am not an actual NPC.

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 22:54:05 )

Yeah, I'd think it's just that each square had a different prize each day. I doubt it had anything to do with what was chosen the previous day because that would be really complicated

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 22:54:20 )
@Vixen: -shrugs- maybe they do have a spreadsheet or a script to help determine the winners. I can only speak of how it would end up being for me if I were to do something like that game... which, logistically, would not be much fun for me.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 22:56:55 )

@Wildfire: i'm just a nerd. i was thinking that this would make a good entry level interview question XD

I am not an actual NPC.

please @ me

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 22:57:22 )

I'd probably just have a list of the prize assigned to each square for each day and then a list of the squares each player chose each day and then write down what prizes each person won each day by looking at the squares they chose

★~~Questing~~★

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 22:57:44 )
@vixen: entry level interview question for what, exactly? -curious-

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.