Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 15:58:00 )
@star2000shadow: Oh, I hope you have the energy for that! Exerting yourself (a little) is how to build stamina... but I'm sure you already know that. Is it nice out where you are?

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 15:58:37 )

@Wildfire: Ah, fair enough. I'm mostly tidying up my room on the off-chance my dad sees my room when he picks me up/drops me off for my cousin's party tomorrow, lol. It needed it anyway but yikes. I really need that cabinet I was wanting that holds the storage cubes. I already have four full cubes as it is! Someday.

Please ping me!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 16:01:02 )
@CooperationIsKey: One step at a time. I hope you can find that storage cabinet soon though - it sounds like it would help :3
I'm kind of in the same position with the house/hubby/stuff right now too - there's too much stuff running around and not put away, but it's mostly hubby's... and I'd much prefer that he make the decisions concerning it.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 16:04:30 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: Oh, I hope you have the energy for that! Exerting yourself (a little) is how to build stamina... but I'm sure you already know that. Is it nice out where you are?

It's chilly. 35 f out haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 16:21:32 )
@star2000shadow: ... that is a bit brisk!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 16:35:09 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: ... that is a bit brisk!

'blinks' naw, not unless there's a wind haha. otherwise its fine. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 16:56:13 )
@star2000shadow: lol. My phone says it's somewhere between 81*F and 86*F here at the moment. From my perspective, 35*F is brisk XD :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 17:06:32 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: ah you must be in one of the warmer states haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 17:33:09 )
@star2000shadow: Florida. It doesn't get (or stay) much warmer than here XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 17:37:36 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: ah that would explain it. I'm in wisconsin. so it gets cold up here haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 17:42:43 )

Florida sucks balls.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 18:46:43 )
@star2000shadow: LOL - yeah, the seasonal temperature differences are noticeable.

@another movie addict: lol - I'll take Florida any day... and I'm much further south than you are, so the heat stays hotter, longer...

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 18:52:28 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ eh everyone dislikes somewhere haha.
<:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 18:54:00 )
@star2000shadow: lol. There's that :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 18:59:05 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ True. 'contemplates avi' I'm trying tot hink of how to have her haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 19:12:02 )
@star2000shadow: you have been doing a lot of twiddling and tweaking of avis!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 19:17:12 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ haha cause I keep trying to make a witchy type I like haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 19:20:01 )
So you haven't like most of the witches you've put together so far?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 20:19:17 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ oh i've liked them just not enough to lleave them. 'frown' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 20:29:44 )
@star2000shadow: lol - that would explain the regularly changing witchy avatars! XD

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.