Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2020 Late Party Posting

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 07:15:40 )
@Ruby: yeah I do they came with my phone and are nice.

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 07:16:55 )

@Anarchist Beauty: RIGHT. Like do y'all not know "across town" EXISTS?!

Omg whhhyyyy xD
My grandma actually did that too, refused to not pay back a dollar for a newspaper, AT A FUNERAL. My great aunt's husband had just died, and things between them and my grandparents were tense, my grandma had the gall to show up at the funeral and then every chance she got had to mention "give this dollar to mary!"
Mary had bought a bunch of papers for people to take because it had the obituary in it.
LIKE GRANDMA ITS A DOLLAR AND SHE DOESNT WANT IT BACK.

Why are old people like this xD

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 07:17:36 )

@Unicorn: You should try sleeping with those in sometime, doing that really helps me :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 07:20:39 )
@Ruby: well that is great to hear, and I will try to sometime. I can understand on buying a lot of commons, I used to be that way when voltra was first up, I even bought extras that I forgot that I had so I would trade to others who didn't have them.

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 07:21:37 )

@Unicorn: it's nice there's a sellback feature now so if we buy extras we can easily get rid of them haha
Not that I'm complaining about it before since you gave me some commons xD Thanks for those! xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 07:24:11 )
@Ruby: You're so very welcome, I have given so many commons to other volties over the years, along with crates, crate rares and so much more.

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 07:24:49 )

@Unicorn: For real though half my inventory is because of you haha I can't tell you how grateful I am~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 07:38:15 )

@Ruby: Oooh my god.
      I wish I knew.
      They make me cry.
      Like please stop being BATSHIT INSANE

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 07:40:07 )
@Ruby: awe you're so very welcome for that, but it is awesome that we can store stuff now

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 08:05:06 )

@Anarchist Beauty:
At least the stories get funnier later on sometimes xD

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 08:05:46 )

@Unicorn: yes! I love the new inventory set up :3 so much easier to find things. Even more so when the search feature comes out :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 08:43:25 )
@Ruby: it will be nice to be able to search for things when it does come out.

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 09:01:22 )

@Unicorn: I wonder if its just for names of the items or if we can search for generic things too. Like if we type in “earrings” I wonder if all the earrings in premium items will show up

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 09:07:17 )
@Ruby: Maybe they will put it like that, it is a great idea though.

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 13:33:10 )

@Unicorn: I forget which items have what sometimes haha

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 14:58:10 )

@Ruby: I felt that way after my last break up. Like why does it have to hurt so much? Just know that over time it can heal. I would say it takes at least as long as you were together to get over it. So don't force yourself. You are allowed to feel how you feel.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 14:58:35 )

Also if you want to talk about something more positive I'm also here for that. XD

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 17:22:01 )

@Ruby: Kind of, yeah. lol
      Like my grandma is the devil but sometimes the shit she does... I gotta lock myself in my room and just laugh.

Donator — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 23:50:11 )
Ruby:
[center]
@Kent: He's just always been with me, it's so....wrong....that's he's not here anymore. I didn't realize how much he helped my anxiety. How much joy I got from seeing him, hearing his purr, I'm such a mess.
Does it get any easier?

I know.. I sure miss cuddling and his purr..
Being around other cats sure helps, whether its a friend’s or family’s cat or pet shop’s cats. I actually got a new cat a few months after he passed too. She’s a super clingy cat~ She’s been helpful too. ; w; I’ll always tear up when I think of him though. I believe he had a good long happy life anyway~ Just don’t think about what could’ve been cuz it’s sorta pointless to right..? Think of the good memories~ And what you can do for future kitties in your life. ; w;

[/center]
Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/18 00:30:03 )
@Ruby: I am the same way, on I forget that I have an item.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.