Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2020 Late Party Posting

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 19:36:45 )

@Ruby: Honestly.
      Don't know how to act right.
      I'm currently at war with mine again because I have a dentist appointment to get my wisdom teeth out tomorrow and I gotta go out to my mom's for it, but I was almost creamed like fifty times at Walmart the other day so my brain is just like "NO DRIVING BAD!!! YOU DIE"
      So now I gotta be 5 and see if I can talk my grandfather into driving me out there instead.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 23:29:11 )

@Ruby: it takes a long time to deal with heartbreak.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/16 01:24:57 )
@Ruby: I know what you mean. I felt so lost without my kitty in my life after he passed.. I'm grateful for having such close family members to support me. ; w;

Hey dragoness, I've been okay. Trying to figure if I want to continue working for the library and/or school I'm currently employed at...
I'll be getting a vacation in October~

Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/16 01:30:02 )

Ah. Best of luck with your decisions. If you decide to leave, I hope you can find work quickly elsewhere.
I know a lot of societies have been rough with the corvid restrictions.
A vacation would be nice.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/16 06:33:31 )
@Ruby: hello there I am a bit behind in posting

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 05:19:53 )

@LilMissKushy: Thank you <3 It's been rough but I'm trying my best to get thru it.
Loving your new avi!

@dragoness129: If you could, where would you go on vacation?
Ooh what a lovely color choice :3

@Anarchist Beauty: Was he able to take you? D:

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 05:23:06 )

@Totalanimefan: I've never felt heartache this strong before. You know it has to happen sometime but I could never have been ready for this.

@Kent: He's just always been with me, it's so....wrong....that's he's not here anymore. I didn't realize how much he helped my anxiety. How much joy I got from seeing him, hearing his purr, I'm such a mess.
Does it get any easier?

@Unicorn: Hey Holi How have you been? I haven't been posting either haha

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 05:45:56 )

@Ruby: Yes, my grandparent ended up taking me out there and they spent some time with my mom.
      Not that my app was even that long, it seriously took like 20mins for the whole shebang. lol
      But we stuck around at my mom's for awhile.
      I wanted to give them time to chill with my mom since they don't get to see her that often anymore.

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 05:51:48 )

@Anarchist Beauty: Wow 20 min for wisdom teeth extraction? That's pretty good lol
Actually idk how long it normally take since mine didn't come in lol But still that's not bad for time xD

Why don't they get to see her much? D:

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 06:22:08 )

@Ruby: No like, 20mins for the entire visit.
      Wait time and all.
      Maybe 30, if I'm being generous. lol

And they just never drive out there.
      She lives 71 miles away - I google mapped it - and they act like it's 7100 miles.
      It's weird.
      I go out there like once a month practically.

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 06:30:49 )

@Anarchist Beauty: DUDE WHAT xD that's insane xD it took longer than that to fix my cracked tooth xD
How long will it take before you're all healed up?

Omg that drives me nuts when people are like that. "ITs tOo FaR" it's 30 miles KAREN WTF xD

my grandparents were like that too tho. We lived 40 min away WITH traffic, and they never came to our house. My grandma stayed with us ONCE, because my grandpa was having a surgery, and then we moved and 5 years later when we were moving out of state she asked if we still lived at the house she had been at. We watched my cousin (she's his caregiver) several times at the new house and she didn't know where the f we were? for real? xD

Then again we've lived in this house almost 10 years and she still has to make sure we're safe from any little storm even though it's no where near us. It might sound like she cares, but, she only asks us because her other relative lives on the coast, so because they get hit by hurricanes, we must too because we're in the same state. ITS A BIG STATE GRANDMA

I realize that still sounds like she cares, but it gets gd annoying after 10 years xD Like we'd TELL YOU if we were in a path of a storm okay? xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 06:40:37 )
@Ruby: hello Ruby, I just woke up from a nap, dealing with some stuff, but doing okay. How about you, how are you doing. don't feel bad on not posting.

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 06:46:09 )

@Unicorn: Did you have a nice nap?

I'm about as good as I can be. Gonna be a long time before I'm okay but dealing.

Your avatar is so pretty :3

I've gotta work more on updating my quest thread, I don't even know what I missed yet lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 06:59:12 )
@Ruby: awe, you need happy vibes sent your way ♡ it was an okay nap, I still heard every noise though, so not the best nap, I still feel tired. My unicorn is rare crate item called Fabled Beauty, it was in the June Crate plus one other because it is the rare. If you need any help let me know

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 06:59:52 )

@Ruby: Exactly. Speediest dental visit in history. lmao

People that say trips under an hour are too long are honestly WILD.
      Like dude... Pull your shit together.
      There is no such thing as 'too long'.
      I've driven across the country from Cali to Detroit before, you stop, you camp/get a room, you repeat until you reach your destination.
      It's not that hard man.
      And we drive like no less than 8hrs a day.

Old people are wild in like every way.
      My grandmother today asked me to get her a cup, cos she's short and can't reach the shelf these specific cups were on.
      So I grab one I deem fitting, it has a handle to make it easier for her to use it.
      She tells me 'no, not that cup' because it was covered in four leaf clovers for St Patrick's day.
      I was like bruh...

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 07:01:43 )

@Unicorn: Thanks <3
Aww that's a bummer. Sometimes I sleep with headphones in, even with them not plugged into anything, so I don't hear stuff. I've tried earplugs but for some reason they don't help me at all lol

I remember Fabled Beauty :3 I was gonna try and get some crates and then got too busy and too emotional. I'll have to try and save up to get one. Maybe someone will trade art for it haha Although I haven't felt very motivated to draw xP

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 07:05:30 )

@Anarchist Beauty: I totally agree!! I've been on so many road trips. Even moved from (basically) Portland Oregon to (near) Charlotte NC. By car. BUT AN HOUR IS TOO FAR?! xD HALF AN HOUR IS TOO FAR?! RIDICULOUS. Hell we drove up to Massachusetts for a family reunion years ago and that was a 16 hour trip.

Omg noooo rofl
my grandma is the same way, she cannot, absolutely cannot, give someone a gift "just because". It HAS to be for a holiday/birthday/anniversary. I guess she figures she doesn't get any points if no one's asking people what they got for x,y,z holiday lol
She's also a narcissist so who knows xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 07:07:09 )
@Ruby: it is alright, volts always help, and ohms or other items. But not to worry just gotta look in the exchange once in awhile.if I could find any earplugs I'd sleep the day away.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 07:10:24 )

@Ruby: Please, I gotta drive a half hour if I wanna go to the damn mall.
      We drive fifteen minutes just for Walmart trips, or back when we could go to the movies...
      Like this 'too far' bullshit is for quitters and WIMPS.

Narcissist granny, nice. lmao
      Mine is just evil and weird as hell.
      She's an 'exact change' kind of person.
      Like if she buys something for me and I agree to 'pay her back' she's crazy about it.
      Thing comes out to $9.57? I'll just give her $10. No big.
      No. She will come back to me five minutes later with the $0.43
      Like... I didn't ask for this.

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 07:13:28 )

@Unicorn: I'm just so bad at saving xD I keep buying commons to make an avatar lol Although I do like what I have right now. If I try to be more active I'm sure it won't be so hard to save.
Do you have any headphones you could use? Even ones that don't work? I just have skullcandy ear buds. They're pretty comfortable.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.