Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I'm so thankful this forum....

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 09:17:25 )
This site in general does not have any toxic members as does the other community I am in. Thank you for that...
I'm taking a hiatus from that said website. How are you all?

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 11:03:25 )
@operation katana: I've not witnessed a toxic avatar community site yet.. I've heard of one tho im not on that one and its probably the one ur talking about lol.. i do like this site everyone's so nice :)

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 11:04:41 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@LilMissKushy: I know exactly the one they speak of
I refer to it as toxic sludge
And I left a few years ago, and from what I hear, it's gotten worse

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 11:09:52 )
@operation katana: thats how i got into avatar communities.. the games i played it was full of trolls and toxic people.. and im not about that cus the things they used to say about peoples kids was unreal if someone had of spoke to me like that in real i'd knock them tf out.. i only got there now for seasonal games.. but avatar sites are totally different vibe.. so peaceful and chill and everyone gets on so well

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 11:24:24 )
Kitalpha Hart:
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@LilMissKushy: I know exactly the one they speak of
I refer to it as toxic sludge
And I left a few years ago, and from what I hear, it's gotten worse

Put ya guns awn!

That's the reason for this post, as I took a hiatus from it now, it has gotten a lot worse. I'm just going to stick to other avatar forums now.

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 11:40:49 )
@operation katana: yeah probably best.. toxic environments aren't good for mental health.. im sure if all the good people keep leaving the site will die

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 11:53:20 )
LilMissKushy:
@operation katana: yeah probably best.. toxic environments aren't good for mental health.. im sure if all the good people keep leaving the site will die
Indeed. It's had it's good times, but now I want it to lay to rest so people can stop getting bullied on it left and right.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 11:54:27 )
Glad to hear that you're doing alright. (although I have no place to say it.)

Like LilMissKushy said, it's better to leave the toxic enviroment and move on.

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 11:57:54 )
@operation katana: you have us here ^.^ no toxic people and bullying going on.. i cant stand bullie's you'd think from how many kids and people have took their lives because of online bullies you'd think the trolls would stop and just be kind but no.. they're just heartless

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 12:03:12 )
LilMissKushy:
@operation katana: you have us here ^.^ no toxic people and bullying going on.. i cant stand bullie's you'd think from how many kids and people have took their lives because of online bullies you'd think the trolls would stop and just be kind but no.. they're just heartless
I'm glad. It may not be instant replies like that site, but I will take the tradeoff of having kind users here. More approachable.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 13:05:36 )
Sorry to hear about the toxicity on the other site though glad you stumbled upon voltra though c:
I do agree the community here, imo, is really nice and welcoming ;v;

Also doing good! A little bit hungry at the moment, what about you?
Sorry if Reply late!
Please ping me!

Questing

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 13:57:57 )

Yeah I like the community here too.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 14:06:11 )
I've also left a really intense avatar community years ago. Glad to have you here! I hope you enjoy it.

[Quests][Store]

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 14:19:02 )
@operation katana: yeah im a busy mummy but i try to remember to reply to everyone when i can.. sometimes i get distracted and forget tho xD

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 14:42:04 )
Siron:
Sorry to hear about the toxicity on the other site though glad you stumbled upon voltra though c:
I do agree the community here, imo, is really nice and welcoming ;v;

Also doing good! A little bit hungry at the moment, what about you?
That's good to hear. :) i'm eating tyson chicken at the moment, you gonna eat anything or have you eaten?

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 04:28:07 )
🌈 To my boy, all that energy so vital
Love your hues and your blues in equal measure
Your comings and your goings-away
My mission is to keep the light in your eyes ablaze🌈

@Operation Katana: I am sorry you experienced that even though it was elsewhere. There is too much toxicity in the world when what we truly need is more validation of one another, and most listening to understand and not just listening to reply. Glad you posted this. It has been a minute since we chatted last. Other than the negativity at other places, how are things going for you?
🌈 Have you ever been touched so gently you had to cry or invited a stranger to come inside?
🌈

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 09:08:05 )
Xanthan:
🌈 To my boy, all that energy so vital
Love your hues and your blues in equal measure
Your comings and your goings-away
My mission is to keep the light in your eyes ablaze🌈

@Operation Katana: I am sorry you experienced that even though it was elsewhere. There is too much toxicity in the world when what we truly need is more validation of one another, and most listening to understand and not just listening to reply. Glad you posted this. It has been a minute since we chatted last. Other than the negativity at other places, how are things going for you?

Yea, you're right. i'm still glad they're some places I can resort to find better people. It has been a minute, things are alright. Don't know if i told you i moved into an apartment. You?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/10 02:42:30 )
This is exactly

LilMissKushy:
@operation katana: I've not witnessed a toxic avatar community site yet.. I've heard of one tho im not on that one and its probably the one ur talking about lol.. i do like this site everyone's so nice :)

Trust me they exist.

what you think it is.

Donator — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/10 03:42:38 )
I probably know which site you're talking about, it is toxic but I stick to a very specific part and really do enjoy myself in those small spaces. Tho it's slow moving now compared to years ago. I'm resigned to sink with that ship because of memories and man, I do love me a good trash fire party.
I like Voltra, I found out about this one from another site that's on it's last legs due to owner abandonment. It's really nice here, but not as active as I'm used to. Everyone is super friendly tho and I really like the items here. :)
Comic | Cosplay

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/10 06:06:29 )

Yeah, I feel like I've barely seen any toxicity here as opposed to other sites I've been on. It's nice~

★~~Questing~~★

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.