Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2020 Hearth and Home: Third Anniversary Event

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 20:21:30 )

Time zones are always strange things.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/10 00:44:11 )
*:..o()o..:*  *:..o()o..:*

Tell me about it XP Where I am I'm always awake when everyone else is asleep. So when I was a teen I'd stay up super late to chat. But wow, now staying up to late is rough XD

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/10 04:34:30 )

I have a few nights coming up where I have to work overnights.
And one of the overnight supervisors will be quitting in a couple weeks, so they might stick me on more nights unfortunately. :(

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/10 17:57:16 )
*:..o()o..:*  *:..o()o..:*

Ewwwwwwwww DX What work do you do, dragon??

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 00:34:37 )

I work at a gas station that also serves food.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/16 06:40:02 )
@star2000shadow: I hope that you are doing alright, I am very behind in posting

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/16 06:43:44 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Butterfly Kisses | Key to Heaven | Eclipse | Mother Anthropoda | Avian Misery | Falling Star

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Unicorn: Been fighting a cold is all. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/16 20:27:20 )

@star2000shadow: Your avi is so cute!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/16 20:54:46 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Butterfly Kisses | Key to Heaven | Eclipse | Mother Anthropoda | Avian Misery | Falling Star

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Anarchist Beauty:

@star2000shadow: Your avi is so cute!

aww thanks Hun, I'm not done with her but she feels pretty done just missing a few items haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/16 21:06:05 )

@star2000shadow: Ooh, more cuteness? I'll be waiting to see her finished!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/16 23:24:21 )
@star2000shadow: hopefully you get well soon, that is never any good to be sick at the end of summertime

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 00:19:53 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Anarchist Beauty: lol thanks haha. your so non judgmental.
@Unicorn: Well fall and winter tend to be my cold seasons so 'shrugs' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 00:32:42 )
@star2000shadow: I can understand that, I have seasonal allergies so spring and summer are the worst for me. And sometimes in fall not as bad winter is iffy.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 02:21:59 )

@star2000shadow: I am too busy constantly judging myself. Got no time to judge other people. Haha.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 03:47:03 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Unicorn: yeah when i was younger it was spring and summer, now that im older its spring summer fall and occasionally starting into winter. is so not fun.
@Anarchist Beauty: True..My lifes pretty slow..'blinks' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 06:36:12 )
@star2000shadow: awe I am so sorry to hear that, I hope that you get tobe feeling betters soon.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 21:31:56 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Unicorn: aww thanks hun 'hugs' how goes you? <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/18 00:35:17 )
@star2000shadow: awe you're so very welcome, I am hanging in there, I was pretty tired today.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/18 01:34:32 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Unicorn: yeah its the whole season thing 'nods' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/18 01:49:05 )
@star2000shadow: I think it has to do with my kid being potty trained, and the fact that I was up late last night, and that I was outside breathing in fire haze smoke when no one should have been outside yesterday. So I have been told
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.