Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2020 Hearth and Home: Third Anniversary Event

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 01:49:35 )
Agh. A moment in the story where most being take pause to snuff the light from those red eyes. The buzz hums before the fall, if it weren't so distant. A glimpse of black precedes what can not be seen, and the moment fades, only to return again.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 01:52:11 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Butterfly Kisses | Key to Heaven | Eclipse | Celestial Shadow | Mother Anthropoda | Avian Misery | Falling Star

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'blinks at' are you a writer to? <:3( )~~

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 01:54:33 )
I just dabble in poetry.It allows me to get my crazy out however I want. Ha ha. But if I were to write write, I would want to give a go at a screenplay. Or something along the lines of such a thing.

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 01:54:52 )
Whatcha writin?

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 01:56:24 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Butterfly Kisses | Key to Heaven | Eclipse | Celestial Shadow | Mother Anthropoda | Avian Misery | Falling Star

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ I do poetry...umm and i've been trying to do novels but the one i was working on someone threw out when i moved and i ended up with a hard case of writers block. so now im try ing to make a new character to get attatched to 'nods' <:3( )~~

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 02:00:14 )
As much as I wanna say that sucks, perhaps it's what you ended up needing to move forward. This new character will no doubt be filled with plenty of character - the frustration of work lost, forging that that is even better.

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 02:01:37 )
Might take awhile (can't rush art, as we both know), but the finished product will end up being very much worth the wait.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 02:07:02 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ yeah i hope, i also write best if i can find music in that character's era 'nods' i just haven't decided what type of era i wanna give them. <:3( )~~

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 02:09:36 )
What kinda story are you trying to write?

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 02:13:15 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ probably a science fiction fantasy type thing that tends to be the genre im comfortable in i like magic but i also like possible futures and such. <:3( )~~

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 02:17:56 )
Sounds like fun. I hope to see your story meeting my eyes one day.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 06:03:29 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ me to 'sigh' its just gonna take a while. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 13:58:22 )

Bit too warm to snuggle by the hearth.
I am waiting for Autumn temps and color changes to hit.
One more month before I can start decorating the house for Halloween! (yes, I am counting down the days, lol)

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 14:15:57 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @dragoness129: hey everyone has a favorite holiday, mine is christmas, i love watching people open what i manage to make and or get them 'happy wiggle' makes me all warm and toasty. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 14:17:08 )

Yep! Looking up all the spooky things on Pinterest.
Seeing others open the presents you got for them is always a warm and toasty feeling. ^_^

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 16:10:59 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ I know right. its what makes christmas so fun. m om used to pester me to open my gifts because i was to cau ght up in seeing what everyone else got haha. ah well. she loved how enthralled i was by other's reactions. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 17:24:19 )

Christmas presents don't have the same feeling for me as they did when I was little.
If there's something I want to get myself, I just wait for a payday and purchase it. I don't have anything to add to my own Christmas wishlist.

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 17:30:56 )
Big baller out here. He he

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 19:22:52 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ i do the same when i can, sometimes my sister helps me. hmm I'm working on a mermaid haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 19:25:53 )

It is looking good!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.