Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2020 Hearth and Home: Third Anniversary Event

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/18 18:13:44 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Butterfly Kisses | Key to Heaven | Eclipse | Mother Anthropoda | Avian Misery | Falling Star

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Unicorn: well darn, I hope you feel better soon. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 05:17:02 )
@star2000shadow: thank you, and trying to be too much dust in the house, just some stuff to stress about, but thankfully my little one is potty trained, and no more pullups, I am so very happy about all of this I really am!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 17:47:57 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Butterfly Kisses | Key to Heaven | Eclipse | Mother Anthropoda | Avian Misery | Falling Star

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Unicorn: hmm congrats. i know how that is, helped potty trained a lotta of my neices and nephews. so congrats on managing it. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 20:02:18 )
@star2000shadow: awe thank you, yeah its no cake walk at first for potty training. That is for sure.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/21 01:40:56 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Unicorn: I know what'cha mean, but once their trained its easier, or at least not as many accidents. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/21 05:38:45 )
@star2000shadow: that is true, my little one said to today when I gave her a bath she said I want a pullup I said you don't have any more and you wont be getting anymore either. It was a good chuckle for us both. She said that's funny mum

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/21 05:57:20 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Unicorn: cute...gotta love that, especially how sweet kids can be. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/21 06:25:18 )
@star2000shadow: this is very true, oh my allergies are driving me insane.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/21 08:07:08 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Unicorn: yeah i just kicked a week long cold, so i hear you there. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/21 09:24:54 )
@star2000shadow: well I am glad that you are feeling better, I feel crappy when my allergies are being rude.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 15:49:44 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Unicorn:
@star2000shadow: well I am glad that you are feeling better, I feel crappy when my allergies are being rude.

I know right? I'm relieved though i think i overdid it yesterday 'makes face' ah well. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 21:08:06 )
@star2000shadow: very understanding, I feel like I was up every hour this morning taking my little one to the bathroom my eyes didn't sleep well so I am tired

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 23:21:27 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Unicorn:
@star2000shadow: very understanding, I feel like I was up every hour this morning taking my little one to the bathroom my eyes didn't sleep well so I am tired

aww at least you where there, it's memories like that that build a persons life.
and you are one dedicated mama. right now I'm watching 'Open Water: Adrift'
haha, so how are you today? <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/23 00:34:40 )
@star2000shadow: I am hanging in there like a slug today, it rained this morning and it is the first day of fall.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/23 00:47:53 )
Good luck to everyon looking for event items

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.