Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2020 Hearth and Home: Third Anniversary Event

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 00:47:49 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Butterfly Kisses | Key to Heaven | Eclipse | Celestial Shadow | Mother Anthropoda | Avian Misery | Falling Star

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Figured I'd make another spot where people could post and earn up the event coin for the pretty items that are s ure to be coming out, and where i can share pic's haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 00:48:00 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Butterfly Kisses | Key to Heaven | Eclipse | Celestial Shadow | Mother Anthropoda | Avian Misery | Falling Star

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

<:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 00:48:12 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Reserved 2 of 3 <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 00:48:26 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Reserved 3 of 3 and feel free to post. <:3( )~~

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 00:51:09 )
Post.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 00:54:53 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ lol Hello Colan haha how are you? <:3( )~~

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 00:58:44 )
I'm laxin, losin games, and lost all in one. You?

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 01:01:34 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Colan:
I'm laxin, losin games, and lost all in one. You?

listening to music, looking up gif's, debating on trying PRO again, and waiting until tomarrow gets here haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 01:03:09 )
P cool. P cool. What's PRO?

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 01:04:48 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Pokemon Revolution Online PRO for short haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 01:05:14 )
Oooh. Are you a pro in PRO? he he

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 01:07:56 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ no no im not 'sigh' right now im working on the last elite four of the game so i can go back and join in their event that their having, thoukgh with as long as its taking me i probably won't make the event ah well 'shrugs' <:3( )~~

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 01:13:31 )
In the event (heh) that you make it, I hope that you are able to enjoy. If not, life moves on, as they say.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 01:23:14 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Colan: true and it just means i'll be able to join in future events if i want to haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 01:23:58 )
@star2000shadow: Indoobuhdeed.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 01:25:09 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ I like Voltra's events, i also love how they slip in items geared towards the NPC's, i always wished on other sites that they'd do that so its nice to see one site doing that. <:3( )~~

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 01:27:55 )
Really keeps up the immersion. They stake the idea that the site is a glimpse into another, an alternate verse to our own. That we can take part in with our own personal manifestations of being. Tis quite cool indeed, and I do too enjoy it.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 01:37:29 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ I do as well, it makes it all the more fun that i can build a little life here haha. even if its only in my own mind, at some point i might write out my avi's birth and history here haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 01:39:12 )
Go for it.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 01:46:33 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ at some point, righ tnow i have a fly i wanna kill. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.